Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mirabell, on the other hand, ask of Mrs. Millamant if they are married?
2. What does Sir Rowland claim as he enters the dining room and greets Lady Wishfort?
3. Which room in Lady Wishfort's house is the setting for Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What else does Sir Wilfull say when he apologizes for his drunken behavior?
5. How does Mrs. Millamant show her devilish attitude during her chat with Mrs. Marwood?
Essay Topic 1
There are multiple devious characters in this play. Discuss who they are, their motivations, and their purpose in the play. Did they deserve their outcome? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do the characters in the play show growth or changes as the play progresses? How much of the play's meaning depends on this growth? How do you think the characters will have changed five or ten years from now?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the terms of marriage between the couples in the play and how those terms of marriage are the same or different from today's marriages. Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)