|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fainall enters in Act 5, Scene 2, what does he do?
(a) He states he is divorcing her daughter.
(b) He begins to dictate his terms.
(c) He suggests Lady Wishfort make him an offer.
(d) He greets Mrs. Marwood a kiss.
2. What does Mrs. Marwood's letter to Lady Wishfort reveal?
(a) The marriage contract is actually a fake.
(b) The contents of Sir Rowland's black box.
(c) Sir Rowland is actually an errant knight.
(d) Sir Rowland is an imposter.
3. How does Mrs. Marwood answer Fainall when he joins her in the park?
(a) She hates his wife.
(b) She is protective of Fainall's honor.
(c) She is tired of arguing with him.
(d) She wants to go home.
4. What was Mrs. Millamant's response to her aunt's statement?
(a) She agrees with her.
(b) She is offended.
(c) She feels hurt for Mirabell.
(d) She laughs, too.
5. What is a chocolate house?
(a) A shop serving only pastries made of chocolate.
(b) A meeting place for women.
(c) A place for men to meet.
(d) A new type of coffee shop celebrating the discovery of chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Witwoud and Petulant?
2. What is the second kind of fool blessed by?
3. Why did Lady Wishfort need to apply rouge?
4. What else does Sir Wilfull say when he apologizes for his drunken behavior?
5. What does Mrs. Marwood mean when she tells Lady Wishfort she was entertained by what she heard?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)