Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. In general, what does seeing do?
2. In general, what are words used to do?
3. The author proposes that there is a gap between what two concepts?
4. Which phrase describes Magritte's painting "The Key of Dreams"?
5. What does the author use "The Key of Dreams" as an example of?
6. Magritte's painting is an example of what type of artwork?
7. What does the author assert about vision?
8. What does the word 'image' mean in this book?
9. Which statement summarizes how images are subjective?
10. What are images a record of?
11. Which statement is NOT true about viewing an image made in the past?
This section contains 2,297 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)