|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Byron kiss Kenny when he starts to breathe again in Chapter 13?
2. What are the Watson children afraid of when they take their second break of the road trip?
3. Where does Joey sleep in the car?
4. Who slept through the entire disaster after the big boom?
5. Who screams just after the big boom was heard?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kenny has a somewhat negative view of his intellect. Where does this view come from, and how has this affected his personality and his place in the school?
Essay Topic 2
What is the Wool Pooh? What significance did this figure have on Kenny's life and his place in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)