Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey sleep in the car?
2. What does Momma do when Dad starts a silly game when she wakes up?
3. What clue does Kenny see in Chapter 11 that they have been driving longer than planned?
4. Who saves Kenny from the dangerous part of the lake?
5. Where are Kenny and Dad when they discuss why Byron must spend some time in the South?
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
What is the Wool Pooh? What significance did this figure have on Kenny's life and his place in the plot?
What are some of the stories Byron told, and how did they affect the characters who heard them?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)