|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey sleep in the car?
2. What does Momma do when Dad starts a silly game when she wakes up?
3. What clue does Kenny see in Chapter 11 that they have been driving longer than planned?
4. Who saves Kenny from the dangerous part of the lake?
5. Where are Kenny and Dad when they discuss why Byron must spend some time in the South?
Essay Topic 1
How is Byron able to help Kenny heal from the events that took place at the church in Montgomery? How did Byron's interaction change Kenny's perspective on things?
Essay Topic 2
Why did the Watsons decide to make the trek down to Alabama, and how did this trip change the lives of each member of the family?
Essay Topic 3
Joetta has a pure and compassionate heart. How does she show this compassion, and in what ways does this compassion of hers change the course of the plot?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)