|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was most effected by the bombing?
2. What are the Watson children afraid of when they take their second break of the road trip?
3. Where is the first stop the Watsons make on their road trip?
4. In Chapter 14, what does Joey show Kenny to prove she is alive?
5. Where does Grandma Sands live?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the stories Byron told, and how did they affect the characters who heard them?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this novel all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)