|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kenny say he is scared of when he gets older?
(a) That he will be too soft.
(b) That he won't know everything.
(c) That he will not know who to trust.
(d) That he will make bad decisions.
2. What is Momma happy about when she sees Dad has driven straight through the entire trip?
(a) She gets to see her mother sooner.
(b) They still have food to give her mother.
(c) The trip was shorter.
(d) They saved money.
3. What is Momma mad about when she sees Dad drove straight through the entire trip?
(a) The children are sore.
(b) The car is acting funny.
(c) She didn't have time to freshen up.
(d) Her planning was in vain.
4. Who was most effected by the bombing?
5. What does the Epilogue talk about?
(b) African American culture.
(c) Civil rights.
(d) The true bombing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kenny think caused the big boom?
2. Where did Momma write out the plan for the trip?
3. What does Byron seem to enjoy about being at Grandma's house?
4. Who does Dad think is responsible for the big boom?
5. Why can't Grandma's gentleman friend hunt anymore?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)