|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to go with Kenny to the ares of the lake Grandma warned about?
2. How does Kenny describe Grandma?
(a) Wise and weathered.
(b) Large and beautiful.
(c) Tiny and frail.
(d) Sweet and old.
3. Where was racial segregation the worst at the time of this book?
(a) The East.
(b) The West.
(c) The South.
(d) The North.
4. Where is the first stop the Watsons make on their road trip?
5. What is the hunting dog's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kenny take from the place where the big boom occurred?
2. Who was most effected by the bombing?
3. Where do Momma and Grandma sit while they catch up in Chapter 12?
4. What does Byron say hillbillies eat?
5. What are the Watson children afraid of when they take their second break of the road trip?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)