|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is the second break of the road trip taken in?
2. What about Grandma does Momma not approve of?
(a) Her gentleman friend.
(b) Her lack of church going.
(c) Her dyed hair.
(d) Her outhouse.
3. What does Kenny take from the place where the big boom occurred?
(a) A piece of charred wood.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A burned brick.
(d) A shoe.
4. How many states do the Watsons drive through before their second break?
5. Where did the big boom occur?
(a) The town square.
(b) The school.
(c) The lake.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Kenny from the dangerous part of the lake?
2. What do the Watsons have a hard time getting used to in Alabama?
3. Where does Byron sleep on the night before the road trip?
4. What does the C.O.R.E. stand for?
5. What is the hunting dog's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Dad planned for the trip despite Momma's intense research?
2. Who is the Wool Pooh?
3. How does Momma prepare for the trip to Alabama?
4. What does Kenny think about the lecture Byron gives him after he gets out from behind the couch?
5. What is the first chore Grandma gives Byron, and how does he respond to this?
6. What scares the kids when they get out of the car for the second time during the trip?
7. What does Kenny first think when Joey talks to him in his room in Chapter 14?
8. Why does Kenny want to go to Collier's Landing, and how do his siblings react to this?
9. Why does Dad tell Kenny that Byron needs to go to Alabama for a time?
10. Why can't Mr. Robert and his dog hunt anymore?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)