|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tragic even recently happened at the part of the lake Grandma tells the kids to stay away from?
(a) A girl was murdered and violated.
(b) A little girl was bitten and died.
(c) A family was beaten.
(d) A little boy drowned.
2. What does Kenny do when he sees his reflection in the mirror in Chapter 15?
(b) Runs away.
(c) Breaks the mirror.
3. Who does Dad think is responsible for the big boom?
(a) The neighbors.
(c) A police.
(d) White men.
4. Who was most effected by the bombing?
5. Who is Wool Pooh?
(a) A vicious neighborhood dog.
(b) A family joke.
(c) Winnie the Pooh's evil twin.
(d) A goblin from an old story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the big boom occur?
2. What is Kenny's favorite song?
3. How many states do the Watsons drive through before their second break?
4. What does Kenny call Joey while he is hiding at his house in Chapter 15?
5. What clue does Kenny see in Chapter 11 that they have been driving longer than planned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Grandma warn the children not to go, and why?
2. What saps the energy out of Kenny in Alabama?
3. How does Momma prepare for the trip to Alabama?
4. What surprises Kenny about Birmingham when they finally get there?
5. What does Byron seem to like about being in Alabama?
6. What does Kenny first think when Joey talks to him in his room in Chapter 14?
7. What caused what Kenny heard in the back yard, and how does he discover this?
8. What scares the kids when they get out of the car for the second time during the trip?
9. What was Kenny ashamed about after the bombing?
10. Why does Kenny want to go to Collier's Landing, and how do his siblings react to this?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)