|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kenny like to do most?
2. Who does Momma send to the store for food in Chapter 6?
(a) Joetta and Byron.
(b) Kenny and Byron.
(c) Joetta and Dad.
(d) Kenny and Joetta.
3. How is Momma kept from punishing Byron?
(a) He falls down.
(b) He tells her to calm down.
(c) She screams at the top of her voice.
(d) The matches are blown out.
4. How long does Byron go before playing with the dangerous item again?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What does Kenny pretend Byron is after he sees what he did to his hair in Chapter 7?
(a) A hair stylist.
(b) A crazy person.
(c) A Mexican celebrity.
(d) A deathrow inmate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Byron feel about what he did to his hair?
2. What does Byron say the garbage trucks really do in the morning?
3. What is wrong with Kenny's eyes?
4. Why is Dad fixing up the car?
5. How long does the family enjoy the new addition to the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kenny say he is the kind of kid who gets teased?
2. What does Kenny first think when Joey talks to him in his room in Chapter 14?
3. How does Joey react when Mrs. Davidson brings her a present, and what does Momma say about this?
4. Why does Kenny feel he won a small victory during the car ride in Chapter 9?
5. How does Momma prepare for the trip to Alabama?
6. What do the other kids tease Rufus and Cody about?
7. Who is the Wool Pooh?
8. What does Kenny see Byron doing in the locked bathroom?
9. What is true about the church bombing in this book?
10. How does Kenny react to seeing Larry get beat up for stealing Kenny's gloves?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)