|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dad fixing up the car?
(a) Dad got a new job.
(b) Their family is moving.
(c) They are taking a trip to Alabama.
(d) They are selling the car.
2. How does Momma feel about what Byron does to his hair?
(a) She is amused by it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She is embarrassed by it.
3. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
(b) Her teacher.
(d) The other kids.
4. What does Kenny suggest Byron should do before Momma can punish him?
(a) Hide in his room.
(b) Pretend to cry.
(c) Write an apology letter.
(d) Run away.
5. Who does Kenny first tell about his fight with the new kid?
(a) His teacher.
(c) Aunt Cydney.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Momma get into the locked bathroom?
2. What is the name of the biggest addition to the car in Chapter 8?
3. What is wrong with Kenny's eyes?
4. What does Dad do about Byron's hair in Chapter 7?
5. What does Byron say the garbage trucks really do in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the other kids tease Rufus and Cody about?
2. What does Kenny see Byron doing in the locked bathroom?
3. Why does Byron say Kenny cannot tell on him for buying things at the store without permission?
4. Why does Momma bundle up her kids so much when it gets cold?
5. What does Kenny like to watch his father do in the mornings, and why?
6. What does Byron do after accidentally killing the bird on the phone wire?
7. What does Dad reveal as the final touch to his repairs on the car?
8. What does Dad say Momma's old boyfriend said to try to keep her from marrying Dad?
9. In Chapter 3, how does Kenny feel about havng to sit by the new kid at first, and why?
10. How does Kenny describe the social hierarchy at Clark Elementary School?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)