|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Byron's nickname?
2. What is the name of Byron's friend in Chapter 1?
3. What does Dad do about Byron's hair in Chapter 7?
(a) Washes it.
(b) Lets it grow out.
(c) Shaves it.
(d) Reverses the permanent.
4. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
(a) Robby Richards.
(b) Larry Dunn.
(c) Byron Watson.
(d) Bryan Wilson.
5. Who gets Kenny's gloves back after they are stolen?
(c) The teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Byron when he starts to run away?
2. What state was Momma raised in?
3. Why does Dad want to go to his sister's house at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Kenny suggest Byron should do before Momma can punish him?
5. Why did Kenny stop being friends with the boy he used to play with before the new kid moved in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kenny see Byron doing in the locked bathroom?
2. What does Kenny say to tease Byron as they drive to Cyndey's house?
3. What happens when Kenny finds a dollar at school?
4. What do the other kids tease Rufus and Cody about?
5. How does Kenny react to seeing Larry get beat up for stealing Kenny's gloves?
6. What does Kenny like to watch his father do in the mornings, and why?
7. What does Kenny see Momma and Dad doing after the incident with Byron's hair?
8. In Chapter 3, how does Kenny feel about havng to sit by the new kid at first, and why?
9. What does Byron say to get Joetta to stop complaining about the warm clothes?
10. What does Momma do to try to help Byron get his lips off the mirror?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)