|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Kenny tattle on Byron for getting things from the store without permission?
(a) His brother blackmails him.
(b) He wanted to do the same thing.
(c) He loves his brother.
(d) He ate some of the things that Byron got.
2. Who was Kenny's only friend before the new kid moved in?
3. Who helps Kenny make friends with the new kid again?
4. How does Momma feel about what Byron does to his hair?
(a) She is amused by it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She is embarrassed by it.
(d) She loves it.
5. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
(b) Hair gel.
(c) Shaving soap.
(d) Momma's toothpaste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kenny like to do most?
2. What grade is Kenny in?
3. What does Joey want to try doing in order to fix Byron's hair?
4. What does Kenny call his brother at the beginning of the book?
5. Why did Kenny stop being friends with the boy he used to play with before the new kid moved in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the Watsons doing at the very beginning of the book?
2. Why does Byron say Kenny cannot tell on him for buying things at the store without permission?
3. What happens in Chapter 5 when Momma tries to punish Byron in the way she had threatened?
4. Why does Kenny say he is the kind of kid who gets teased?
5. What does Byron say to get Joetta to stop complaining about the warm clothes?
6. How does Byron react when Kenny comes to his class to read?
7. How does Kenny try to help Rufus stay warm in the winter?
8. How does Momma soothe Rufus's hurt feelings for Kenny?
9. What does Momma threaten to do to Byron if he plays with fire again, and why?
10. What does Dad do after seeing what Byron did to his hair?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)