|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Byron stay for the summer?
(a) With Uncle Brown.
(b) At the juvenile center.
(c) Camping with Dad.
(d) With Grandma Sands.
2. When does Kenny get bullied the most?
(a) When Byron skips school.
(b) When his voice cracks.
(c) When his eye goes lazy.
(d) When he reads aloud.
3. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
(a) Kenny Watson.
(b) Robby Richards.
(c) Bryan Wilson.
(d) Larry Dunn.
4. What does Dad pretend to be while presenting the biggest addition to the car?
(a) A car salesman.
(b) A winner of a huge prize.
(c) A confused man.
(d) An auctioneer.
5. How does Momma figure out what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
(a) She sees the bathroom locked.
(b) The toilet keeps flushing.
(c) She can smell smoke.
(d) The house is too quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kenny feel when he sees the person who stole his gloves getting punished?
2. What is Dad's finishing touch to fixing up his car?
3. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
4. What is Dad's sister's name?
5. What does Kenny pretend Byron is after he sees what he did to his hair in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kenny say to tease Byron as they drive to Cyndey's house?
2. What happens when Kenny asks to sign the welfare list to pay for his groceries?
3. What does Byron do to his hair in Chapter 7 and why?
4. Why does Byron say Kenny cannot tell on him for buying things at the store without permission?
5. What does Dad say Momma's old boyfriend said to try to keep her from marrying Dad?
6. Why does Momma bundle up her kids so much when it gets cold?
7. Why does Kenny say he is the kind of kid who gets teased?
8. In Chapter 3, how does Kenny feel about havng to sit by the new kid at first, and why?
9. Why did Kenny stop playing with LJ?
10. How does Byron react when Kenny comes to his class to read?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)