|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new kid's brother's name?
2. In Chapter 3, what is the name of the oldest new boy?
3. Why does Kenny not get bullied as much as other kids like him?
(a) He is big for his age.
(b) He is smarter than the other kids.
(c) Byron is his brother.
(d) The kids usually like him.
4. Where did the new boy in Kenny's class move from?
5. How does Kenny feel when Byron hits the bird on the phone wire?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kenny see what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
2. Who does Momma send to the store for food in Chapter 6?
3. How does Momma feel about what Byron does to his hair?
4. How does Momma get into the locked bathroom?
5. What is wrong with Kenny's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Byron say Kenny cannot tell on him for buying things at the store without permission?
2. What does Dad say Momma's old boyfriend said to try to keep her from marrying Dad?
3. Why does Kenny say he is the kind of kid who gets teased?
4. What does Kenny see Momma and Dad doing after the incident with Byron's hair?
5. How does Momma soothe Rufus's hurt feelings for Kenny?
6. What does Byron say to get Joetta to stop complaining about the warm clothes?
7. Why did Kenny stop playing with LJ?
8. What does Dad do after seeing what Byron did to his hair?
9. What happens when Kenny asks to sign the welfare list to pay for his groceries?
10. What does Momma do when she realizes what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)