|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kenny stop being friends with the boy he used to play with before the new kid moved in?
(a) He was mean to Joetta.
(b) He stole some of Kenny's dinosaurs.
(c) He was rude to his mother.
(d) He always made Kenny pay for treats.
2. What does Dad pretend to be while presenting the biggest addition to the car?
(a) An auctioneer.
(b) A confused man.
(c) A winner of a huge prize.
(d) A car salesman.
3. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
(a) Robby Richards.
(b) Kenny Watson.
(c) Larry Dunn.
(d) Bryan Wilson.
4. Where do the Watsons live at the beginning of the book?
5. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
(b) The other kids.
(d) Her teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Momma send to the store for food in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Kenny so grateful when Southern boys start coming to school?
3. How does Kenny see what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Dad starts fixing on his car in Chapter 8?
5. Who does Kenny first tell about his fight with the new kid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Byron say to get Joetta to stop complaining about the warm clothes?
2. Why does Momma bundle up her kids so much when it gets cold?
3. What happens when Kenny asks to sign the welfare list to pay for his groceries?
4. What makes Byron so happy after leaving the store with Kenny in Chapter 6?
5. Why did Kenny stop playing with LJ?
6. What does Momma do to try to help Byron get his lips off the mirror?
7. What does Byron do to his hair in Chapter 7 and why?
8. Why does Kenny say he is the kind of kid who gets teased?
9. Why has Dad been making so many repairs to the car in Chapter 8?
10. How does Kenny tease Byron after seeing his hair?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)