|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joetta's nickname?
2. What is the name of the school Kenny attends?
(a) Clark Elementary.
(b) Lincoln Memorial.
(c) Lewis Remedial.
(d) Washington Primary.
3. What dangerous item does Byron keep getting caught playing with?
4. What is the only way to reverse what Byron did to his hair?
(a) Wash it.
(b) Reverse the permanent.
(c) Let it grow out.
(d) Shave it.
5. What is Momma's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Byron say the garbage trucks really do in the morning?
2. How long does the family enjoy the new addition to the car?
3. Who does Kenny give one of his extra pairs of gloves to?
4. How does Momma say to pay for the food at the store in Chapter 6?
5. How does Momma get into the locked bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Momma soothe Rufus's hurt feelings for Kenny?
2. What does Momma do to try to help Byron get his lips off the mirror?
3. Why has Dad been making so many repairs to the car in Chapter 8?
4. How does Byron react when Kenny comes to his class to read?
5. Why did Kenny stop playing with LJ?
6. Why does Momma bundle up her kids so much when it gets cold?
7. What does Dad say Momma's old boyfriend said to try to keep her from marrying Dad?
8. What does Dad do after seeing what Byron did to his hair?
9. What happens in Chapter 5 when Momma tries to punish Byron in the way she had threatened?
10. What does Byron say to get Joetta to stop complaining about the warm clothes?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)