|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Byron get his lips stuck to the rear view mirror?
(a) He kissed his reflection.
(b) He tried to eat the ice.
(c) He was doing a dare.
(d) He was looking at a crack in the mirror.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Dad starts fixing on his car in Chapter 8?
(a) Radio dial.
3. Why does Kenny not get bullied as much as other kids like him?
(a) He is big for his age.
(b) The kids usually like him.
(c) He is smarter than the other kids.
(d) Byron is his brother.
4. How does Momma get into the locked bathroom?
(a) She has a key.
(b) She knocks down the door.
(c) She makes Byron open it.
(d) She uses her hair pin to open the lock.
5. What does Byron do to his hair in Chapter 7?
(a) Straightens it.
(b) Bleaches it.
(c) Dies it.
(d) Shaves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dad pretend to be while presenting the biggest addition to the car?
2. What is the name of the school Kenny attends?
3. How long does Byron go before playing with the dangerous item again?
4. What is Byron's nickname?
5. Who does Kenny first tell about his fight with the new kid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dad do after seeing what Byron did to his hair?
2. In Chapter 3, how does Kenny feel about havng to sit by the new kid at first, and why?
3. Why does Momma bundle up her kids so much when it gets cold?
4. What does Byron say to get Joetta to stop complaining about the warm clothes?
5. What is the biggest addition Dad makes to the car in Chapter 8?
6. What does Kenny see Momma and Dad doing after the incident with Byron's hair?
7. What does Momma do to try to help Byron get his lips off the mirror?
8. What does Byron do after accidentally killing the bird on the phone wire?
9. What does Kenny like to watch his father do in the mornings, and why?
10. What are the Watsons doing at the very beginning of the book?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)