|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dad's sister's name?
2. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
(a) Bryan Wilson.
(b) Robby Richards.
(c) Byron Watson.
(d) Larry Dunn.
3. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
(a) Their blood is thinner.
(b) Their hair is not as thick.
(c) Their hearts beat slower.
(d) Their skin is lighter.
4. What is Byron's nickname?
5. What does Kenny like to watch his dad do in the mornings?
(b) Read the paper.
(c) Do his hair.
(d) Make coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new kid's brother's name?
2. How long does Byron go before playing with the dangerous item again?
3. Where do the Watsons live at the beginning of the book?
4. What day of the week does Dad present the biggest addition to the car?
5. How does Momma figure out what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Momma do when she realizes what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
2. How does Kenny try to help Rufus stay warm in the winter?
3. How does Kenny react to seeing Larry get beat up for stealing Kenny's gloves?
4. What does Dad say Momma's old boyfriend said to try to keep her from marrying Dad?
5. What does Kenny see Momma and Dad doing after the incident with Byron's hair?
6. What are the Watsons doing at the very beginning of the book?
7. What happens when Kenny asks to sign the welfare list to pay for his groceries?
8. How does Byron react when Kenny comes to his class to read?
9. Why did Kenny stop playing with LJ?
10. How does Kenny tease Byron after seeing his hair?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)