|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the family enjoy the new addition to the car?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. What does Byron do to his hair in Chapter 7?
(a) Shaves it.
(b) Dies it.
(c) Bleaches it.
(d) Straightens it.
3. Who does not allow Momma to punish Byron?
4. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
(a) Byron Watson.
(b) Larry Dunn.
(c) Robby Richards.
(d) Bryan Wilson.
5. Where did the new boy in Kenny's class move from?
6. Who stops Byron when he starts to run away?
7. What is the nickname for Dad's car?
(a) Brown Bomber.
(b) Green Gasser.
(c) Red Ruby.
(d) Black Brick.
8. What does Momma try first in an effort to get Byron's lips off the mirror?
(a) Uses a chisel.
(b) Pulls him off forcefully.
(c) Pours warm water over it.
(d) Tries a blow dryer.
9. What did the new boy used to eat for dinner before he moved?
10. Why does Momma bundle her kids up so much in the winter?
(a) She says if she is cold, so are they.
(b) She thinks cold is deadly.
(c) She likes how they look.
(d) She had a sister die of pneumonia.
11. Who steals Kenny's gloves?
12. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
(a) Robby Richards.
(b) Bryan Wilson.
(c) Larry Dunn.
(d) Kenny Watson.
13. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
(b) The other kids.
(d) Her teacher.
14. What kind of bird does Byron see on a phone wire?
(a) Barn owl.
(d) Mourning dove.
15. How does Kenny feel when Byron hits the bird on the phone wire?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
2. How does Kenny see what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
3. During which season does the story begin?
4. How does Byron get his lips stuck to the rear view mirror?
5. What did Kenny find on the ground at school one day?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)