|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Kenny's eyes?
(a) He is near-sighted.
(b) He is far-sighted.
(c) He has a lazy eye.
(d) His left eye is blind.
2. What part of Byron does Momma use to pull him out of the bathroom?
(a) His neck.
(b) His arm.
(c) His ear.
(d) His nose.
3. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
(a) Their hearts beat slower.
(b) Their skin is lighter.
(c) Their blood is thinner.
(d) Their hair is not as thick.
4. How does Kenny feel when he sees the person who stole his gloves getting punished?
5. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
(a) Larry Dunn.
(b) Robby Richards.
(c) Bryan Wilson.
(d) Kenny Watson.
6. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
(b) Shaving soap.
(c) Momma's toothpaste.
(d) Hair gel.
7. What does Byron later buy at the store using Momma's method?
8. Why won't Kenny tattle on Byron for getting things from the store without permission?
(a) He ate some of the things that Byron got.
(b) His brother blackmails him.
(c) He wanted to do the same thing.
(d) He loves his brother.
9. Where did the new boy in Kenny's class move from?
10. What is the new kid's brother's name?
11. What is Byron's nickname?
12. Who does Momma send to the store for food in Chapter 6?
(a) Kenny and Byron.
(b) Kenny and Joetta.
(c) Joetta and Byron.
(d) Joetta and Dad.
13. Who does Kenny give one of his extra pairs of gloves to?
(a) A garbage man.
(d) A homeless man.
14. Which of the following is NOT something Dad starts fixing on his car in Chapter 8?
(b) Radio dial.
15. What is the name of the school Kenny attends?
(a) Lewis Remedial.
(b) Clark Elementary.
(c) Washington Primary.
(d) Lincoln Memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Byron go before playing with the dangerous item again?
2. Who helps Kenny make friends with the new kid again?
3. What is Dad's finishing touch to fixing up his car?
4. What dangerous item does Byron keep getting caught playing with?
5. What does Momma try first in an effort to get Byron's lips off the mirror?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)