|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
(a) Hair gel.
(c) Shaving soap.
(d) Momma's toothpaste.
2. What is Dad's sister's name?
3. What does Kenny like to do most?
4. What is the new kid's brother's name?
5. Who steals Kenny's gloves?
6. What does Momma try first in an effort to get Byron's lips off the mirror?
(a) Pulls him off forcefully.
(b) Pours warm water over it.
(c) Tries a blow dryer.
(d) Uses a chisel.
7. What does Joey stop doing after Byron talks to her about the garbage trucks?
(a) Talking to Byron.
(b) Wearing gloves.
(c) Drinking cold water.
8. What does Kenny like to watch his dad do in the mornings?
(b) Read the paper.
(c) Make coffee.
(d) Do his hair.
9. What is the name of the school Kenny attends?
(a) Lewis Remedial.
(b) Lincoln Memorial.
(c) Washington Primary.
(d) Clark Elementary.
10. How does Kenny feel when his dad gets home after Byron changed his hair?
11. Why won't Kenny tattle on Byron for getting things from the store without permission?
(a) He loves his brother.
(b) He ate some of the things that Byron got.
(c) His brother blackmails him.
(d) He wanted to do the same thing.
12. In Chapter 3, what is the name of the oldest new boy?
13. Why is the store owner confused when the two children ask to sign the welfare list in Chapter 6?
(a) There is no list.
(b) The Hicks are not on welfare.
(c) He does not recognize them.
(d) He does not allow people to sign for items.
14. What is the name of Byron's friend in Chapter 1?
15. Who does not allow Momma to punish Byron?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joetta's nickname?
2. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
3. What is the nickname for Dad's car?
4. What does Dad call the other man who wanted to marry Momma?
5. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)