|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Byron's nickname?
2. When does Kenny get bullied the most?
(a) When Byron skips school.
(b) When he reads aloud.
(c) When his eye goes lazy.
(d) When his voice cracks.
3. Who does Kenny give one of his extra pairs of gloves to?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A garbage man.
4. How does Momma feel about what Byron does to his hair?
(a) She is amused by it.
(b) She is embarrassed by it.
(c) She hates it.
(d) She loves it.
5. Who does Kenny first tell about his fight with the new kid?
(a) His teacher.
(d) Aunt Cydney.
6. How long does Byron go before playing with the dangerous item again?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
7. What does Byron later buy at the store using Momma's method?
8. Who stops Byron when he starts to run away?
9. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
(a) Larry Dunn.
(b) Byron Watson.
(c) Robby Richards.
(d) Bryan Wilson.
10. What grade is Kenny in?
11. Who was Kenny's only friend before the new kid moved in?
12. What is Dad's finishing touch to fixing up his car?
(a) Seat covers.
(b) An air freshener.
(c) A window opener.
(d) A new horn.
13. What is Joetta's nickname?
14. What is Dad's sister's name?
15. What dangerous item does Byron keep getting caught playing with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Momma get into the locked bathroom?
2. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
3. How does Kenny feel when he sees the person who stole his gloves getting punished?
4. What is the new kid's brother's name?
5. How does Byron feel about what he did to his hair?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)