|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kenny feel when he sees the person who stole his gloves getting punished?
2. How many pairs of gloves does Momma buy for each child every year?
3. What do the new boys get teased most about?
(a) They only have a few outfits.
(b) They talk funny.
(c) They have red hair.
(d) They never bring a lunch.
4. Who does not allow Momma to punish Byron?
5. Where do the Watsons live at the beginning of the book?
6. How does Byron feel when Kenny reads to his class?
7. What is wrong with Kenny's eyes?
(a) He is far-sighted.
(b) He is near-sighted.
(c) He has a lazy eye.
(d) His left eye is blind.
8. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
(a) Byron Watson.
(b) Larry Dunn.
(c) Robby Richards.
(d) Bryan Wilson.
9. How does Momma figure out what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
(a) She can smell smoke.
(b) The house is too quiet.
(c) She sees the bathroom locked.
(d) The toilet keeps flushing.
10. Where did the new boy in Kenny's class move from?
11. What is Momma's maiden name?
12. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
(a) Shaving soap.
(c) Hair gel.
(d) Momma's toothpaste.
13. How does Byron get his lips stuck to the rear view mirror?
(a) He was doing a dare.
(b) He was looking at a crack in the mirror.
(c) He tried to eat the ice.
(d) He kissed his reflection.
14. Who helps Kenny make friends with the new kid again?
15. What is the name of the store owner?
(a) Mr. Mitchell.
(b) Mr. Monahan.
(c) Mr. Mason.
(d) Mr. Maynes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Momma say to pay for the food at the store in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Dad starts fixing on his car in Chapter 8?
3. What does Byron do to his hair in Chapter 7?
4. How does Kenny feel when his dad gets home after Byron changed his hair?
5. What does Kenny call his brother at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)