|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dad tell Kenny that Byron needs to go South for a while?
(a) To escape the bad influences of Flint.
(b) To get a new perspective on things.
(c) To be properly disciplined.
(d) To learn that he and Momma mean business.
2. What do the Watsons have a hard time getting used to in Alabama?
(a) The bugs.
(b) The heat.
(c) The close neighbors.
(d) The humidity.
3. Where does Byron kiss Kenny when he starts to breathe again in Chapter 13?
(a) His cheeks.
(b) His head.
(c) His hands.
(d) His lips.
4. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
(c) The other kids.
(d) Her teacher.
5. What tragic even recently happened at the part of the lake Grandma tells the kids to stay away from?
(a) A little boy drowned.
(b) A family was beaten.
(c) A girl was murdered and violated.
(d) A little girl was bitten and died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the kids upset about at the first stop on their road trip?
2. Where did the big boom occur?
3. What does Kenny like to do most?
4. What day of the week does Dad present the biggest addition to the car?
5. When does Kenny get bullied the most?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)