|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, I Meet Winnie's Evil Twin Brother: the Wool Pooh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Byron later buy at the store using Momma's method?
2. Why can't Grandma's gentleman friend hunt anymore?
(a) He is too old.
(b) His eyesight is failing.
(c) He can't carry a gun.
(d) He feels to bad for the hunted animals now.
3. Why is Kenny so grateful when Southern boys start coming to school?
(a) They can tell him about the south.
(b) They take the attention off Kenny.
(c) They are nice and wealthy.
(d) They can be new friends.
4. What is the name of Byron's friend in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Wool Pooh?
(a) A family joke.
(b) A goblin from an old story.
(c) A vicious neighborhood dog.
(d) Winnie the Pooh's evil twin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dad tell Kenny that Byron needs to go South for a while?
2. Who steals Kenny's gloves?
3. Where did the new boy in Kenny's class move from?
4. How long is the road trip supposed to take?
5. What is the nickname for Dad's car?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)