|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, I Meet Winnie's Evil Twin Brother: the Wool Pooh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dad pretend to be while presenting the biggest addition to the car?
(a) A winner of a huge prize.
(b) A confused man.
(c) A car salesman.
(d) An auctioneer.
2. Where do the Watsons live at the beginning of the book?
3. Why is the store owner confused when the two children ask to sign the welfare list in Chapter 6?
(a) The Hicks are not on welfare.
(b) He does not allow people to sign for items.
(c) There is no list.
(d) He does not recognize them.
4. Where did the new boy in Kenny's class move from?
5. Why does Grandma say to stay away from a certain part of the lake?
(a) Hobos camp out there.
(b) Snakes live in the nearby bog.
(c) A bear frequents the area.
(d) There is a whirlpool there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momma want the family to do during their road trip?
2. How does Kenny feel when Byron hits the bird on the phone wire?
3. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Dad starts fixing on his car in Chapter 8?
5. Why can't Grandma's gentleman friend hunt anymore?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)