|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, I Meet Winnie's Evil Twin Brother: the Wool Pooh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets Kenny's gloves back after they are stolen?
(b) The teacher.
2. Who was Kenny's only friend before the new kid moved in?
3. Where does Grandma Sands live?
4. What does Byron say he would not do during the entire trip?
5. Why does Dad tell Kenny that Byron needs to go South for a while?
(a) To get a new perspective on things.
(b) To be properly disciplined.
(c) To escape the bad influences of Flint.
(d) To learn that he and Momma mean business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dad pretend to be while presenting the biggest addition to the car?
2. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
3. What is the name of the biggest addition to the car in Chapter 8?
4. Who is Wool Pooh?
5. What does Byron say the garbage trucks really do in the morning?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)