|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, I Meet Winnie's Evil Twin Brother: the Wool Pooh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey stop doing after Byron talks to her about the garbage trucks?
(b) Talking to Byron.
(c) Drinking cold water.
(d) Wearing gloves.
2. Why is the method Momma suggests for buying food in Chapter 6 so embarrassing at first?
(a) They think it means they are on welfare.
(b) They hate counting out all the money.
(c) They worry the owner will not believe them.
(d) They were saving their allowance for something else.
3. How does Kenny feel when Byron hits the bird on the phone wire?
4. What does Momma try first in an effort to get Byron's lips off the mirror?
(a) Pours warm water over it.
(b) Tries a blow dryer.
(c) Pulls him off forcefully.
(d) Uses a chisel.
5. Where do Momma and Grandma sit while they catch up in Chapter 12?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The porch.
(c) The milking shed.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
2. How does Momma let Grandma know she is there in Chapter 11?
3. What is the hunting dog's name?
4. Why is the store owner confused when the two children ask to sign the welfare list in Chapter 6?
5. What is the name of the school Kenny attends?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)