|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Bobo Brazil Meets the Sheik.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the store owner confused when the two children ask to sign the welfare list in Chapter 6?
(a) The Hicks are not on welfare.
(b) He does not recognize them.
(c) He does not allow people to sign for items.
(d) There is no list.
2. What does Byron do to his hair in Chapter 7?
(a) Straightens it.
(b) Shaves it.
(c) Bleaches it.
(d) Dies it.
3. How many pairs of gloves does Momma buy for each child every year?
4. What did Kenny find on the ground at school one day?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) A silver button.
(c) A ripped up book.
(d) A dollar.
5. Why doesn't Byron sleep in his own room on the night before the road trip?
(a) His room is bare and empty.
(b) He threatened to run away.
(c) He is excited for the trip.
(d) He is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the person who helps mend the friendship between Kenny and the new kid talk to the new kid?
2. How long does the family enjoy the new addition to the car?
3. What is Momma's maiden name?
4. What does Joey want to try doing in order to fix Byron's hair?
5. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)