|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Every Chihuahua in American Lines Up to Take a Bite out of Byron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kenny not get bullied as much as other kids like him?
(a) The kids usually like him.
(b) He is big for his age.
(c) He is smarter than the other kids.
(d) Byron is his brother.
2. What does Momma try first in an effort to get Byron's lips off the mirror?
(a) Pours warm water over it.
(b) Pulls him off forcefully.
(c) Tries a blow dryer.
(d) Uses a chisel.
3. What does Kenny like to do most?
4. How many pairs of gloves does Momma buy for each child every year?
5. What does Joey want to try doing in order to fix Byron's hair?
(a) Let it grow out.
(b) Wash it.
(c) Reverse the permanent.
(d) Shave it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Byron do to his hair in Chapter 7?
2. What grade is Kenny in?
3. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
4. Why does Dad want to go to his sister's house at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Momma say to pay for the food at the store in Chapter 6?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)