|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Swedish Cremes and Welfare Cheese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
(a) Robby Richards.
(b) Bryan Wilson.
(c) Larry Dunn.
(d) Kenny Watson.
2. Why is Kenny so grateful when Southern boys start coming to school?
(a) They are nice and wealthy.
(b) They can be new friends.
(c) They can tell him about the south.
(d) They take the attention off Kenny.
3. Who helps Kenny make friends with the new kid again?
4. What does Byron later buy at the store using Momma's method?
5. What is the new kid's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Momma say to pay for the food at the store in Chapter 6?
2. How do the kids feel about getting so bundled up in the winter?
3. What does Byron say the garbage trucks really do in the morning?
4. What state was Momma raised in?
5. What is Byron's nickname?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)