|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Swedish Cremes and Welfare Cheese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
(a) Their blood is thinner.
(b) Their hearts beat slower.
(c) Their skin is lighter.
(d) Their hair is not as thick.
2. What does Joey stop doing after Byron talks to her about the garbage trucks?
(a) Wearing gloves.
(b) Drinking cold water.
(c) Talking to Byron.
3. What does Byron say the garbage trucks really do in the morning?
(a) Make the world colder.
(b) Shovel the roads.
(c) Look for kids without proper coats.
(d) Pick up frozen bodies.
4. What is Dad's sister's name?
5. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
(a) Bryan Wilson.
(b) Robby Richards.
(c) Byron Watson.
(d) Larry Dunn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the new kid stop eating lunch with Kenny for a while?
2. What does Byron do after getting off the bus some days?
3. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
4. Who steals Kenny's gloves?
5. How does Kenny feel when Byron hits the bird on the phone wire?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)