|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Swedish Cremes and Welfare Cheese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momma try first in an effort to get Byron's lips off the mirror?
(a) Tries a blow dryer.
(b) Pours warm water over it.
(c) Uses a chisel.
(d) Pulls him off forcefully.
2. How does Momma say to pay for the food at the store in Chapter 6?
(a) Write a check.
(b) Take the nickel jar.
(c) Sign for it.
(d) Use their allowance.
3. How long does Byron go before playing with the dangerous item again?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 weeks.
4. Why does Kenny not get bullied as much as other kids like him?
(a) He is big for his age.
(b) Byron is his brother.
(c) The kids usually like him.
(d) He is smarter than the other kids.
5. What is Joetta's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which season does the story begin?
2. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
3. How do the kids feel about getting so bundled up in the winter?
4. How does Momma get into the locked bathroom?
5. What part of Byron does Momma use to pull him out of the bathroom?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)