|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Froze-Up Southern Folks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
(a) He adds fringe to them.
(b) He writes his name on them.
(c) He cuts them.
(d) He dyes them.
2. What grade is Kenny in?
3. When does Kenny get bullied the most?
(a) When Byron skips school.
(b) When his voice cracks.
(c) When he reads aloud.
(d) When his eye goes lazy.
4. During which season does the story begin?
5. What does Momma try first in an effort to get Byron's lips off the mirror?
(a) Pours warm water over it.
(b) Tries a blow dryer.
(c) Pulls him off forcefully.
(d) Uses a chisel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kenny call his brother at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Kenny not get bullied as much as other kids like him?
3. What do the new boys get teased most about?
4. How does Kenny feel when he has to sit next to the new boy?
5. Who does Kenny give one of his extra pairs of gloves to?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)