|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Froze-Up Southern Folks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Byron do after getting off the bus some days?
(a) Skip school.
(b) Steal from the corner store.
(c) Beat up other kids.
(d) Hang with his gang.
2. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
(a) Robby Richards.
(b) Bryan Wilson.
(c) Kenny Watson.
(d) Larry Dunn.
3. Who was Kenny's only friend before the new kid moved in?
4. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
(a) He adds fringe to them.
(b) He dyes them.
(c) He cuts them.
(d) He writes his name on them.
5. How many pairs of gloves does Momma buy for each child every year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dad want to go to his sister's house at the beginning of the book?
2. What state was Momma raised in?
3. Why is Kenny so grateful when Southern boys start coming to school?
4. What is Dad's sister's name?
5. What does Kenny like to do most?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)