|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Froze-Up Southern Folks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Byron get his lips stuck to the rear view mirror?
(a) He was doing a dare.
(b) He tried to eat the ice.
(c) He was looking at a crack in the mirror.
(d) He kissed his reflection.
2. Who steals Kenny's gloves?
3. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
(a) Their hair is not as thick.
(b) Their blood is thinner.
(c) Their skin is lighter.
(d) Their hearts beat slower.
4. What is the name of Byron's friend in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the school Kenny attends?
(a) Lincoln Memorial.
(b) Clark Elementary.
(c) Washington Primary.
(d) Lewis Remedial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joetta's nickname?
2. What do the new boys get teased most about?
3. Why does Momma bundle her kids up so much in the winter?
4. Why does Kenny not get bullied as much as other kids like him?
5. Who is the King of the school, according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)