|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Every Bird and Bug in Birmingham Stops and Wonders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the kids all go to the lake in Chapter 13?
(a) To fetch water.
(b) To go swimming.
(c) To check beaver traps.
(d) To go fishing.
2. Who does not allow Momma to punish Byron?
3. How does Momma figure out what Byron is doing in the locked bathroom?
(a) She can smell smoke.
(b) She sees the bathroom locked.
(c) The toilet keeps flushing.
(d) The house is too quiet.
4. What does Dad call the family when they all wake up in the car in Chapter 11?
(a) Silly Northerners
(b) Sleepy heads.
5. What does Byron throw at the bird on the phone wire?
(a) Bottle caps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Kenny about Byron when they get to Grandma's house?
2. Who did Dad tell about his plan to drive through the night?
3. Where does the person who helps mend the friendship between Kenny and the new kid talk to the new kid?
4. What is the name of the school Kenny attends?
5. What is the name of the biggest addition to the car in Chapter 8?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)