|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Every Bird and Bug in Birmingham Stops and Wonders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Momma and Grandma sit while they catch up in Chapter 12?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The milking shed.
(c) The porch.
(d) The drawing room.
2. What tragic even recently happened at the part of the lake Grandma tells the kids to stay away from?
(a) A little boy drowned.
(b) A little girl was bitten and died.
(c) A girl was murdered and violated.
(d) A family was beaten.
3. Where does Byron sleep on the night before the road trip?
(a) Kenny's room.
(b) The couch.
(c) The car.
(d) Momma's room.
4. What is Byron pretending to shoot down in the locked bathroom?
(a) Gang members.
(b) His teachers.
(c) Kids from school.
(d) Nazi soldiers.
5. Why does the new kid stop eating lunch with Kenny for a while?
(a) Kenny says something rude about the south.
(b) Kenny doesn't stop Byron from teasing him.
(c) Kenny makes fun of his glasses.
(d) Kenny laughs at his younger brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the kids upset about at the first stop on their road trip?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Dad starts fixing on his car in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the biggest addition to the car in Chapter 8?
4. How does Momma let Grandma know she is there in Chapter 11?
5. What style of hair does Byron say he wanted?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)