|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Every Bird and Bug in Birmingham Stops and Wonders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Kenny tattle on Byron for getting things from the store without permission?
(a) He loves his brother.
(b) He wanted to do the same thing.
(c) He ate some of the things that Byron got.
(d) His brother blackmails him.
2. What shocks Kenny about Byron when they get to Grandma's house?
(a) He is rude.
(b) He doesn't say a word.
(c) He listens to Grandma.
(d) He seems happy to be there.
3. How does Kenny describe Grandma?
(a) Large and beautiful.
(b) Sweet and old.
(c) Tiny and frail.
(d) Wise and weathered.
4. What is Dad's finishing touch to fixing up his car?
(a) Seat covers.
(b) A new horn.
(c) An air freshener.
(d) A window opener.
5. What about Grandma does Momma not approve of?
(a) Her dyed hair.
(b) Her gentleman friend.
(c) Her outhouse.
(d) Her lack of church going.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Kenny and Dad when they discuss why Byron must spend some time in the South?
2. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
3. Where does Byron sleep on the night before the road trip?
4. Who does Kenny first tell about his fight with the new kid?
5. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)