|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Nazi Parachutes Attack America and Get Shot Down over the Flint River by Captain Byron Watson and His Flamethrower of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Momma bundle her kids up so much in the winter?
(a) She says if she is cold, so are they.
(b) She had a sister die of pneumonia.
(c) She thinks cold is deadly.
(d) She likes how they look.
2. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
(a) He dyes them.
(b) He cuts them.
(c) He adds fringe to them.
(d) He writes his name on them.
3. Where do the Watsons live at the beginning of the book?
4. Why did Kenny stop being friends with the boy he used to play with before the new kid moved in?
(a) He stole some of Kenny's dinosaurs.
(b) He always made Kenny pay for treats.
(c) He was rude to his mother.
(d) He was mean to Joetta.
5. Who stops Byron when he starts to run away?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kenny feel when he sees the person who stole his gloves getting punished?
2. What does Momma threaten to do if Byron is caught playing with the dangerous item again?
3. Where does the person who helps mend the friendship between Kenny and the new kid talk to the new kid?
4. How long does Byron go before playing with the dangerous item again?
5. What part of Byron does Momma use to pull him out of the bathroom?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)