|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Mrs. Davidson give her favorite Watson before they leave on their trip?
(a) An angel.
(b) A book.
(c) A hair bow.
(d) A framed picture.
2. What does Byron do after getting off the bus some days?
(a) Hang with his gang.
(b) Beat up other kids.
(c) Steal from the corner store.
(d) Skip school.
3. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
(a) He dyes them.
(b) He writes his name on them.
(c) He cuts them.
(d) He adds fringe to them.
4. Why is the method Momma suggests for buying food in Chapter 6 so embarrassing at first?
(a) They think it means they are on welfare.
(b) They were saving their allowance for something else.
(c) They hate counting out all the money.
(d) They worry the owner will not believe them.
5. Who does Kenny give one of his extra pairs of gloves to?
(b) A garbage man.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname for Dad's car?
2. Where does Byron sleep on the night before the road trip?
3. What does Kenny say he is scared of when he gets older?
4. What does Byron throw at the bird on the phone wire?
5. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)