|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Byron throw at the bird on the phone wire?
(b) Bottle caps.
2. How does Kenny feel when Byron hits the bird on the phone wire?
3. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
(a) Their hair is not as thick.
(b) Their blood is thinner.
(c) Their skin is lighter.
(d) Their hearts beat slower.
4. Who is the King of the 4th grade?
(a) Bryan Wilson.
(b) Larry Dunn.
(c) Kenny Watson.
(d) Robby Richards.
5. What did Kenny find on the ground at school one day?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) A silver button.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A ripped up book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey stop doing after Byron talks to her about the garbage trucks?
2. What does Kenny like to do most?
3. What does Byron say he would not do during the entire trip?
4. Why is the method Momma suggests for buying food in Chapter 6 so embarrassing at first?
5. Why is Dad fixing up the car?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)