|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kenny give one of his extra pairs of gloves to?
(b) A homeless man.
(d) A garbage man.
2. How do the kids feel about getting so bundled up in the winter?
(a) They don't like getting so hot.
(b) They like having such nice coats.
(c) They like staying warm.
(d) They don't like not being able to move.
3. Why is the store owner confused when the two children ask to sign the welfare list in Chapter 6?
(a) He does not allow people to sign for items.
(b) There is no list.
(c) He does not recognize them.
(d) The Hicks are not on welfare.
4. Where are Kenny and Dad when they discuss why Byron must spend some time in the South?
(a) The living room.
(b) Kenny's room.
(c) The car.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Who has to help Joetta out of her snow things at school?
(a) Her teacher.
(c) The other kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Momma say to pay for the food at the store in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
3. How does Byron feel when he hits the bird on the phone wire?
4. What did Kenny find on the ground at school one day?
5. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)