|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, That Dog Won't Hunt No More.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
(a) He cuts them.
(b) He dyes them.
(c) He adds fringe to them.
(d) He writes his name on them.
2. Where do Momma and Grandma sit while they catch up in Chapter 12?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The milking shed.
(d) The porch.
3. How do the kids feel about getting so bundled up in the winter?
(a) They don't like not being able to move.
(b) They like staying warm.
(c) They like having such nice coats.
(d) They don't like getting so hot.
4. What do the Watsons have a hard time getting used to in Alabama?
(a) The heat.
(b) The close neighbors.
(c) The bugs.
(d) The humidity.
5. Who does Byron invite to go to the lake with him in Chapter 12?
(d) Mr. Redding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kenny have a hard time sleeping in Alabama?
2. Why does Momma bundle her kids up so much in the winter?
3. What is the name of the biggest addition to the car in Chapter 8?
4. What is the hunting dog's name?
5. How long does the family enjoy the new addition to the car?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)