|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, That Dog Won't Hunt No More.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Byron say the garbage trucks really do in the morning?
(a) Pick up frozen bodies.
(b) Look for kids without proper coats.
(c) Make the world colder.
(d) Shovel the roads.
2. What once tried to drown the hunting dog?
(a) A fox.
(b) A badger.
(c) A racoon.
(d) A deer.
3. Why is Dad fixing up the car?
(a) Dad got a new job.
(b) Their family is moving.
(c) They are selling the car.
(d) They are taking a trip to Alabama.
4. Why does Byron want to go to the lake in Chapter 12?
(a) To check raccoon traps.
(b) To go swimming.
(c) To go fishing.
(d) To see the spawning fish.
5. Why does Momma bundle her kids up so much in the winter?
(a) She likes how they look.
(b) She had a sister die of pneumonia.
(c) She thinks cold is deadly.
(d) She says if she is cold, so are they.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the kids feel about getting so bundled up in the winter?
2. What does Dad pretend to be while presenting the biggest addition to the car?
3. Who does Kenny give one of his extra pairs of gloves to?
4. Why does Kenny have a hard time sleeping in Alabama?
5. What day of the week does Dad present the biggest addition to the car?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)