|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, That Dog Won't Hunt No More.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Byron say southern people get colder faster than northern people?
(a) Their blood is thinner.
(b) Their hair is not as thick.
(c) Their skin is lighter.
(d) Their hearts beat slower.
2. How long does the family enjoy the new addition to the car?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Dad starts fixing on his car in Chapter 8?
(b) Radio dial.
4. How does the person who steals Kenny's gloves try to hide the fact that they are stolen?
(a) He dyes them.
(b) He cuts them.
(c) He writes his name on them.
(d) He adds fringe to them.
5. What does Joey stop doing after Byron talks to her about the garbage trucks?
(b) Talking to Byron.
(c) Drinking cold water.
(d) Wearing gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Byron invite to go to the lake with him in Chapter 12?
2. What day of the week does Dad present the biggest addition to the car?
3. What once tried to drown the hunting dog?
4. How do the kids feel about getting so bundled up in the winter?
5. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)