|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, That Dog Won't Hunt No More.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Byron stay for the summer?
(a) At the juvenile center.
(b) With Grandma Sands.
(c) With Uncle Brown.
(d) Camping with Dad.
2. What is Kenny's favorite morning smell?
(a) Shaving soap.
(b) Hair gel.
(d) Momma's toothpaste.
3. What is the name of Grandma's gentleman friend?
(a) Mr. Redding.
(b) Mr. Robert.
(c) Mr. Rylan.
(d) Mr. Ryan.
4. What is the nickname for Dad's car?
(a) Brown Bomber.
(b) Black Brick.
(c) Green Gasser.
(d) Red Ruby.
5. What do the Watsons have a hard time getting used to in Alabama?
(a) The bugs.
(b) The heat.
(c) The humidity.
(d) The close neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kenny like to watch his dad do in the mornings?
2. How does Kenny feel when he sees the person who stole his gloves getting punished?
3. How long does the family enjoy the new addition to the car?
4. Why does Byron want to go to the lake in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Kenny have a hard time sleeping in Alabama?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)