Chapter 1, And You Wonder Why We Get Called the Weird Watsons
* The Watson's are huddled under a blanket on the couch trying to stay warm. Dad wants to go to Aunt Cyndey's house because her heat is working.
* Dad sends Kenny and Byron to scrape the ice off the car. Byron kisses his reflection in the rear-view mirror and gets his lips stuck.
* They pour warm water over Byron's lips, but it freezes on contact. Momma forcibly pulls him off, and he runs inside screaming.
* Dad says Hambone Henderson tried to tell Momma lies about the North so she wouldn't marry Dad.
* Kenny makes a joke about a comic book character called the Lipless Wonder to make fun of Byron.
Chapter 2, Give My Regards to Clark, Poindexter
* Kenny says Larry is the bully in the 4th grade, but Byron rules the school, which keeps Kenny from getting teased...
This section contains 1,828 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)