|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will assist with Hazel's plan?
2. Why does Fiver want to leave the domesticated rabbits?
(a) They are not good looking
(b) They smell of human
(c) They would slow them down
(d) They are not used to the wild
3. Which two rabbits discuss the rabbits?
(a) Hazel and Fiver
(b) Bigwig and Silver
(c) Hazel and Blackberry
(d) Fiver and Bigwig
4. Where does Fiver think Hazel is?
(a) In a coffin
(b) In a cage
(c) In a new warren
(d) In a hole
5. Which rabbit refuses to eat the food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bigwig and Silver discover while out grazing?
2. What do the rabbits find in this chapter?
3. Who removes the thorn?
4. What is the bird's name?
5. Who sees the floating piece of wood?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the bird Kehaar useful to the rabbits?
2. In chapter 46 how does Bigwig defeat the General?
3. In what way does General Wonderwort's spirit live on?
4. What mistake does Woundwort make in chapter 46?
5. How do the rabbits make their escape from the Efrafan warren in chapter 27?
6. What is the truth about the warren in chapter 17?
7. Describe life in the rabbits' new warren?
8. In what way does Strawberry add to Fiver's worries about the warren in chapter 13?
9. What have the rabbits learned since the beginning of the story?
10. What does Hazel learn about humans in chapter 48?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)