|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the rabbits feed the bird?
2. What will the scent of the beans mask?
(a) The scent of humans
(b) The scent of predators
(c) The horse manure
(d) The scent of the rabbits
3. What two animals scare the rabbits?
(a) A dog and cat
(b) A chicken and toad
(c) A hawk and owl
(d) A badger and fox
4. What does Pipkin have in his foot?
(a) A nail
(b) A thorn
(c) A splinter
(d) A bullet
5. About what is Fiver terrified?
(a) The lettuce
(b) A man
(c) A smell
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the caged rabbits manage to get?
2. For what does the farmer use the rabbits?
3. Which two rabbits discuss the rabbits?
4. For what can the rabbits use the empty holes?
5. Where does Fiver think Hazel is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What positives have the rabbits taken from the previous warren?
2. What is Hazel's plan in chapter 30?
3. Why does Hazel believe his brother's premonition?
4. How is the bird Kehaar useful to the rabbits?
5. What happens to the Efrafa rabbits in chapter 49?
6. How does the little girl save Hazel?
7. In what way does Hazel use the qualities of his rabbit team?
8. Why has Fiver's status risen in chapter 29?
9. In what way does Hazel start showing his leadership skills in chapter 5?
10. In what way is the theme of home life becoming important in chapter 23?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)