|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Holly manage to avoid dying?
(a) He heard the men coming
(b) He was going for a run
(c) He was feeding
(d) He was at another warren
2. Who will assist with Hazel's plan?
3. What kind of animal is in the woods?
(a) A fox
(b) A cat
(c) A dog
(d) A hawk
4. For what can the rabbits use the empty holes?
(c) Storing food
(d) Keeping water
5. Which character is missing in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rabbits find in this chapter?
2. What is a delicacy among rabbits?
3. What kind of animal does Fiver see in the field?
4. What helps rabbits escape predators?
5. Under what do the rabbits rest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the Sandleford rabbits?
2. What happens to the Efrafa rabbits in chapter 49?
3. What help does Hyzenthlay give Bigwig in chapter 35?
4. In what way does Strawberry add to Fiver's worries about the warren in chapter 13?
5. How do the rabbits escape Woundwort?
6. Why does Hazel think the rabbits will be safe in their current spot in chapter 9?
7. How do the rabbits make their escape from the Efrafan warren in chapter 27?
8. What does Fiver see in his vision?
9. How do the rabbits get the smaller rabbits across the river?
10. How does the General respond to Hazel's plan in chapter 43?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)