|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wire is wrapped around Bigwig's neck?
2. What is the name of the rabbit?
3. What does Hazel tell the rabbits on the way?
(a) How he was born to lead
(b) His perfect warren
(c) His plan
(d) His life story
4. What is the name of the river?
5. For what can the rabbits use the empty holes?
(b) Storing food
(c) Keeping water
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the rabbit's warren?
2. Why have the does in the warren ceased to reproduce?
3. What story does Bigwig request?
4. Where do Bigwig and Hazel hide when they hear a noise?
5. Which rabbit thinks they should stay away from the warren?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the theme of home life becoming important in chapter 23?
2. How do the rabbits get the smaller rabbits across the river?
3. What have the rabbits learned since the beginning of the story?
4. What does the black rabbit represent?
5. In what way is Holly acting strangely in chapter 20?
6. Why does Hazel believe his brother's premonition?
7. In chapter 46 how does Bigwig defeat the General?
8. What qualities does Bigwig show in chapter 38?
9. Why does Bigwig decide to join the others in finding a new warren?
10. How do the bigger rabbits protect the smaller rabbits in chapter 9?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)