|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the three rabbits at Efrafa ask to see?
(b) Their leader
2. Who is the prince with a thousand enemies?
3. What does Hawkbit find?
(a) A dead dog
(b) A river
(c) Empty holes
4. What strange sounds do the new rabbits make?
(a) Grinding teeth
5. What do Bigwig and Silver discover while out grazing?
(a) A badger
(b) A dead dog
(c) A human finger
(d) A bird
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the other rabbits call chief rabbit?
2. For what were the men getting rid of the rabbits?
3. What do the rabbits believe Lord Frith sent them?
4. About what is Fiver terrified?
5. What is the name of the sun god?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hazel's plan in chapter 30?
2. Why is El-ahrairah forced to live in the marshes in the King Lettuce story?
3. Why does Fiver not want to raid the farm in chapter 25?
4. What compromise does Hazel offer the General?
5. Describe life in the rabbits' new warren?
6. In what way does General Wonderwort's spirit live on?
7. How does Woundwort try and entice Bigwig back to his warren?
8. Describe Fiver.
9. What happens to the Efrafa rabbits in chapter 49?
10. What story about El-ahrairah does Dandelion tell in chapter 41?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)