|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Claire and James agree to meet?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Claire's parents' house.
(c) The park.
(d) A pub.
2. Who is Adam's former girlfriend?
3. What is Claire doing at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) Preparing for her date with Adam.
(b) Bathing Kate.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Doing laundry.
4. What news do Claire's parents have for her when she returns home?
(a) James is in Dublin.
(b) James' lawyer called.
(c) Kate is sick.
(d) Claire's grandmother died.
5. What does Claire realize about herself if she were to live with James again?
(a) She must have her own checking account.
(b) She cannot be so carefree.
(c) She must be more sexually assertive.
(d) She needs to have a job outside the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Claire and Adam go to his bedroom?
2. How does Claire react to James' declaration regarding their relationship?
3. Who bet Helen that Helen would not get involved with Adam?
4. What does Claire do that upsets James when he comes over to her parents' home?
5. What does Helen wish regarding Claire and Adam's relationship?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)