|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire wonder about her relationship with James if she were to go back to him?
(a) If he would be tender with her.
(b) If they would have more children.
(c) If she could lean on him.
(d) If he would cheat again.
2. What does Claire learn from her meeting with James in London?
(a) He is still seeing Denise.
(b) He never really loved Claire.
(c) He will never take responsibility for his affair.
(d) He has a new job.
3. How does James react when Kate won't stop crying as he holds her?
(a) He sings in her ear.
(b) He puts her in her bed.
(c) He holds her closer.
(d) He recoils uncomfortably.
4. How much will Helen win in the bet regarding not hooking up with Adam?
(a) 25 quid.
(b) 100 quid.
(c) 200 quid.
(d) 50 quid.
5. What does James tell Claire about their relationship?
(a) He loves Denise.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He has fallen in love with Helen.
(d) He still loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Adam's girlfriend letting him have their daughter for a year?
2. What advice does Claire's mother give her regarding her marriage?
3. Why does Claire dress up Kate this morning?
4. What does Claire feel that James is now?
5. What does Helen wish regarding Claire and Adam's relationship?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)