|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James ask Claire when he calls?
(a) If he can see the baby.
(b) If he can see her.
(c) If she'll sign the divorce papers.
(d) If she will talk to Denise.
2. Who does Claire talk to on the phone before leaving the house?
3. For what reason would Claire consider reconciliation with James?
(c) Business tie.
4. What does Claire ask James if he brought with him?
(c) Her mail.
(d) Divorce documentation.
5. How does Helen feel about Claire's going back to James?
(a) It's the right thing for everybody.
(b) She's crazy.
(c) She'll adapt.
(d) It's best for Kate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the lover of the person in #110?
2. What does Claire find herself doing after James tells her some of her faults?
3. Who is Adam's former girlfriend?
4. Under what conditions does James promise not to be unfaithful again?
5. What does Claire wonder about her relationship with James if she were to go back to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Claire want to talk to Adam before she returns to London?
2. What does James declare to Claire when he returns to her parents' home?
3. How does Claire respond to James' phone calls when she returns to her parents' home?
4. What does Claire learn about James' true feelings for her from James' business partner, George?
5. What news does James reveal to Claire at the restaurant?
6. How does Claire's fluctuating self esteem have her second-guessing herself as a person?
7. Why does Claire not feel happy about going back to James?
8. Why does Helen break out in laughter when she sees Claire and Adam together?
9. Why is Adam unhappy about Claire's decision to return to James?
10. What living arrangements and custody agreement do Claire and James agree to?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)