|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person in #110 not give Claire any advice?
(a) She is ill and can't talk.
(b) She has to go to work.
(c) She doesn't approve of the situation.
(d) She doesn't know enough about the situation.
2. Why does Claire cry after James leaves?
(a) James no longer loves her.
(b) James did not suggest a reconciliation.
(c) James did not say he loves Kate.
(d) James was verbally abusive.
3. How does James react when Kate won't stop crying as he holds her?
(a) He holds her closer.
(b) He recoils uncomfortably.
(c) He sings in her ear.
(d) He puts her in her bed.
4. Who is James' business partner?
5. Who does Claire ask to babysit Kate?
(a) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James want to know when he calls Claire from London?
2. Where do Claire and James agree to meet?
3. Who does Claire ask for advice prior to her meeting with James?
4. Under what conditions does James promise not to be unfaithful again?
5. How does Claire fall asleep that night?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)