|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire think would be the best for Kate?
(a) Going to pre-school as soon as possible.
(b) Learning to speak French.
(c) A stable home environment.
(d) Listening to classical music.
2. Who does Claire talk to on the phone before leaving the house?
3. What does James say that Claire always demanded in their marriage?
(a) Expensive furnishings.
(b) Constant attention.
(c) Her own checking account.
(d) New clothes.
4. According to James, why did he leave Claire in the first place?
(a) Her infidelity.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her overspending.
(d) Her selfishness.
5. Why does James call Claire later that day?
(a) To ask her to meet him for supper.
(b) To ask for custody of Kate.
(c) To tell her the divorce is finalized.
(d) To ask for a reconciliation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claire cry after James leaves?
2. Who does Claire ask for advice prior to her meeting with James?
3. What does Claire learn from her meeting with James in London?
4. What time does Claire return to her parents house after being with Adam?
5. What does James tell Claire about their relationship?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)