|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to James, why did he leave Claire in the first place?
(a) Her selfishness.
(b) Her overspending.
(c) Her infidelity.
(d) Her cooking.
2. Where will Claire and Kate live after the divorce?
3. How does Adam feel when he learns that Claire is going back to James?
(a) He is undecided.
(b) He is bitter.
(c) He is happy for her.
(d) He is unhappy.
4. What does James tell Claire about their relationship?
(a) He loves Denise.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He has fallen in love with Helen.
(d) He still loves her.
5. Who calls the house looking for Claire?
6. What does Helen do when she seed Claire and Adam about to kiss?
(a) She shrieks.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She slaps Adam.
(d) She runs away.
7. Why do Claire and Adam go to his bedroom?
(a) To make love.
(b) To study.
(c) To watch TV.
(d) To listen to music.
8. What time does Claire return to her parents house after being with Adam?
(a) 3 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
9. What does Claire wish for regarding James?
(a) That he would give her a credit card.
(b) That he would want her and Kate back.
(c) That he would drop dead.
(d) That he would divorce her quickly.
10. What is James' tone of voice when Claire calls to tell him she will return to him?
11. Who bet Helen that Helen would not get involved with Adam?
(a) Rita Shannon.
(b) Marie Sanderson.
(c) Bridget Malloy.
(d) Melissa Saint.
12. Why would Claire say she wanted to see James?
(a) She owes it to Kate.
(b) She wants money.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She wants him to sign the divorce papers.
13. What does Claire learn from her meeting with James in London?
(a) He is still seeing Denise.
(b) He will never take responsibility for his affair.
(c) He never really loved Claire.
(d) He has a new job.
14. What news does James deliver to Claire via a phone call?
(a) Their flat has sold.
(b) The papers are ready to sign.
(c) He is moving to New York.
(d) He is involved with a 22-year-old woman.
15. What shocking thing does Claire tell James?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She is marrying Adam.
(d) The marriage is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does James call Claire later that day?
2. What does Claire decide regarding her marriage?
3. What does Claire's mother tell the person in #147?
4. How does Claire feel about going back to James?
5. How does Claire react to James' declaration regarding their relationship?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)