|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Adam?
2. Where does Claire agree to meet Adam one day?
(a) A bar.
(b) The museum.
(c) A concert.
(d) The gym.
3. What realization does Claire arrive at in Chapter 12?
(a) She wants to go back to school.
(b) She never loved James.
(c) She will always love James.
(d) She needs to act more responsibly.
4. What does Adam say to Claire that unnerves her?
(a) That she has a great body.
(b) That her dress is too tight.
(c) That it is no wonder that her husband dumped her.
(d) Their child would have blue eyes.
5. In addition to Claire, who else is attracted to Adam?
(c) Claire's mother.
6. What dish does Claire prepare for the family dinner?
(a) Pasta with pesto sauce.
(b) Lamb chops.
(d) Steak salad.
7. What do Claire and Adam eat with their coffee?
8. What does Claire call a period of two weeks when she had extreme mood swings in her parents home?
(a) Kill James Campaign.
(b) Poor Pitiful Claire Campaign.
(c) The Great Travesty.
(d) The Great Terror.
9. What is Anna's job?
(a) She is a hair stylist.
(b) She is an editor.
(c) She is a flight attendant.
(d) She doesn't have a regular job.
10. What is Claire's state of mind as she settles in at her parents' home?
11. What is the profession of the person in #64?
12. What does the family like best about Claire's meal?
(a) The tiramisu.
(b) The poached salmon.
(c) The chocolate mousse.
(d) The garlic bread.
13. Claire sends Helen out to buy _______________.
14. On what night does Adam want to see Claire?
15. What does Claire say to Mr. Andrucetti when she sees him?
(a) The mail is later every day.
(b) She wants a beef tenderloin.
(c) She wants a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit does Claire think she resembles?
2. What is the one thing Claire would not change about the life she had with James?
3. Which family member talks to Claire about her negative behavior during this difficult period?
4. What does James say when Claire finally calls him?
5. Who is Judy?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)