|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Claire and Adam as they are talking?
(b) Three girls.
(c) The waitress.
(d) A cell call from James.
2. Where does Adam kiss Claire on the face?
3. Who is Helen?
(a) Claire's personal chef.
(b) Claire's housekeeper.
(c) Claire's younger sister.
(d) Claire's business partner.
4. In addition to Claire, who else is attracted to Adam?
(d) Claire's mother.
5. What does Claire's mother think that Helen needs in her life now?
6. Claire sends Helen out to buy _______________.
7. What does Claire's mother feel about Claire's attraction to Adam?
(a) She feels he may be a possible catch for her.
(b) She thinks Claire needs a break from any man.
(c) She thinks the age difference is too much.
(d) She thinks Claire needs to concentrate on her marriage.
8. What do Claire and Adam eat with their coffee?
9. What does James say when Claire finally calls him?
(a) James wants a trial separation.
(b) James has filed divorce papers.
(c) James is not in to take the call.
(d) James wants Claire to come home.
10. How does Claire pay for her purchases in town?
(a) Gift cards.
(b) James' credit card.
11. Why does Claire take Kate to the doctor?
(a) A cold.
(b) A six-week check-up.
(d) A fever.
12. Where does Claire linger in the hopes of running into Adam?
(a) A bar.
(b) A grocery.
(c) A book store.
(d) A coffee shop.
13. How does Claire feel about meeting Adam?
14. Who does Claire take with her to town?
(c) Her mother.
15. What is Laura's advice to Claire?
(a) Divorce James immediately.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Try to get James back.
(d) Pursue a relationship with Adam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the person in #64?
2. Who is Judy?
3. How does Claire feel about James at this point?
4. Why does Claire apologize to her family?
5. How does Claire feel about Adam at this point?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)