|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of the errands to get things for Claire's baby?
(a) Claire's mother.
2. How does Claire feel knowing that most people probably knew about James' affair?
3. Where does Claire linger in the hopes of running into Adam?
(a) A bar.
(b) A book store.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A grocery.
4. Who is Helen?
(a) Claire's younger sister.
(b) Claire's personal chef.
(c) Claire's business partner.
(d) Claire's housekeeper.
5. After whom does Claire name her daughter?
(a) Her godmother.
(b) Her maternal grandmother.
(c) Her paternal grandmother.
(d) Her great aunt.
6. What is Claire's husband's name?
7. Where does Adam kiss Claire on the face?
8. To what city is Helen traveling for her college trip?
9. What does Claire ask the doctor about herself?
(a) If she can have some sleeping pills.
(b) When she can have sex again.
(c) Why she is having heart palpitations.
(d) If she has high cholesterol.
10. What does Claire's mother think that Claire needs in her life right now?
(a) A nanny.
(b) A good job.
(d) A fling.
11. What does James say when Claire finally calls him?
(a) James has filed divorce papers.
(b) James wants a trial separation.
(c) James wants Claire to come home.
(d) James is not in to take the call.
12. Why does Claire take Kate to the doctor?
(a) A fever.
(b) A six-week check-up.
(d) A cold.
13. Who is Margaret?
(a) Claire's college roommate.
(b) Claire's hair stylist.
(c) Claire's mother.
(d) Claire's older sister.
14. How does Claire purchase the items for dinner?
(a) James' credit card.
(b) A check.
(d) A debit card.
15. Where does Claire decide that she will move?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization does Claire arrive at in Chapter 12?
2. Where does Claire think James really is when he does not take her call?
3. What does Adam say to Claire that unnerves her?
4. What does the family like best about Claire's meal?
5. Who is Judy?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)