|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire want to do to James and Denise?
(a) Wish them well.
(b) Trash their apartment.
(c) Slash their tires.
(d) Kill them.
2. What does Claire say to Mr. Andrucetti when she sees him?
(a) She wants a divorce.
(b) The mail is later every day.
(c) She wants a beef tenderloin.
3. In addition to Claire, who else is attracted to Adam?
(b) Claire's mother.
4. Where does Claire decide that she will move?
(d) New York.
5. Who is Judy?
(a) Claire's sister.
(b) James' lover.
(c) Claire's best friend.
(d) James' ex-wife.
6. What does Claire realize has come out of her marriage?
(a) A good settlement.
(b) The miracle of Kate.
(d) Some good friends.
7. Which family member talks to Claire about her negative behavior during this difficult period?
(a) Claire's mother.
(d) Claire's father.
8. Who is Margaret?
(a) Claire's hair stylist.
(b) Claire's college roommate.
(c) Claire's older sister.
(d) Claire's mother.
9. What do Claire's parents always hide in the house?
10. What is Anna's job?
(a) She doesn't have a regular job.
(b) She is a hair stylist.
(c) She is an editor.
(d) She is a flight attendant.
11. Why does James not take Claire's call when she phones at his office?
(a) He is away for a week.
(b) He is gone for the day.
(c) He is out to lunch.
(d) He is in a meeting.
12. What does Claire call a period of two weeks when she had extreme mood swings in her parents home?
(a) Kill James Campaign.
(b) The Great Terror.
(c) The Great Travesty.
(d) Poor Pitiful Claire Campaign.
13. What does Claire learn are Adam's intentions with Helen?
(a) To dump her.
(b) To be friends.
(c) To marry her.
(d) To date her to see what develops.
14. Where does Claire think James really is when he does not take her call?
(a) The Caribbean.
(b) At lunch.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Playing tennis.
15. Why does Claire decide to leave the coffee shop?
(a) Kate is getting fussy.
(b) She is running late.
(c) She has more shopping to do.
(d) She wants James' undivided attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Claire run into while out with the person in #62?
2. What does James say when Claire finally calls him?
3. Who is Denise?
4. Why will Claire not sell her share of their flat to James?
5. How does Claire feel about meeting Adam?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)