|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Claire agree to meet Adam one day?
(a) A concert.
(b) The museum.
(c) The gym.
(d) A bar.
2. What does Claire find amazing about the night she meets Adam?
(a) She doesn't think about James.
(b) She loves to flirt.
(c) She can feel like a girl again.
(d) She had been missing male attention.
3. What dish does Claire prepare for the family dinner?
(a) Lamb chops.
(c) Steak salad.
(d) Pasta with pesto sauce.
4. What is the one thing Claire would not change about the life she had with James?
(a) Their vacations.
(b) Their wedding.
(c) Their apartment.
(d) Their daughter.
5. How does Claire purchase the items for dinner?
(b) James' credit card.
(c) A debit card.
(d) A check.
6. How does Claire feel about James at this point?
(a) She still has feelings for him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is madly in love with him.
(d) She feels nothing for him.
7. Who does Claire run into while out with the person in #62?
8. Why does James not take Claire's call when she phones at his office?
(a) He is gone for the day.
(b) He is out to lunch.
(c) He is away for a week.
(d) He is in a meeting.
9. Why does Claire go to Helen's room after supper?
(a) She wants to talk about their parents.
(b) She is hoping Helen will say something about Adam.
(c) She wants to listen to her stereo.
(d) She wants to borrow a sweater.
10. What good habit intensifies during this bad period for Claire?
(a) She meditates.
(b) She eats whole foods.
(c) She exercises.
(d) She walks.
11. What does Claire's husband tell her on the day she gives birth to their daughter?
(a) He thinks their daughter is beautiful.
(b) He loves her with all his heart.
(c) He wants another child as soon as possible.
(d) He is leaving her for an older woman.
12. With whom does Claire talk about her life until the wee hours of the morning?
(a) Her mother.
13. How does Claire pay for her purchases in town?
(b) James' credit card.
(c) Gift cards.
14. What does James say when Claire finally calls him?
(a) James is not in to take the call.
(b) James wants Claire to come home.
(c) James wants a trial separation.
(d) James has filed divorce papers.
15. What missing items is Helen looking for before going on a college trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire learn are Adam's intentions with Helen?
2. Why does Claire take Kate to the doctor?
3. Why is Adam kind of annoyed with Claire when they meet?
4. How old is Denise?
5. Who is Denise?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)