|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claire decide to leave the coffee shop?
(a) She is running late.
(b) Kate is getting fussy.
(c) She has more shopping to do.
(d) She wants James' undivided attention.
2. What is the purpose of Claire's trip into town?
(a) To buy a bike.
(b) To send some flowers.
(c) To shop for clothes.
(d) To get a haircut.
3. Why is Claire going into town the next day?
(a) To get her car serviced.
(b) To shop for clothes.
(c) To buy party supplies.
(d) To go to the bank.
4. Who is Helen?
(a) Claire's personal chef.
(b) Claire's business partner.
(c) Claire's housekeeper.
(d) Claire's younger sister.
5. Where does Claire agree to meet Adam one day?
(a) A bar.
(b) The museum.
(c) The gym.
(d) A concert.
6. Why is Adam kind of annoyed with Claire when they meet?
(a) She brought a friend with her.
(b) She jumped to conclusions about his intentions.
(c) She was really late.
(d) She never showed up.
7. What does Claire's mother think that Claire needs in her life right now?
(a) A fling.
(b) A good job.
(d) A nanny.
8. With what has Adam come home to help Helen?
(a) Her laptop.
(b) An essay.
(d) A family problem.
9. Who is Mr. Andrucetti?
(a) Denise's husband.
(b) The local butcher.
(c) Claire's husband.
(d) The postman.
10. What fruit does Claire think she resembles?
11. What bad habit intensifies during this bad period for Claire?
(a) She drives too fast.
(b) She does cocaine.
(c) She consumes more alcohol.
(d) She overeats.
12. To what city is Helen traveling for her college trip?
13. Claire sends Helen out to buy _______________.
14. What is Laura's advice to Claire?
(a) Pursue a relationship with Adam.
(b) Try to get James back.
(c) Divorce James immediately.
(d) Get a job.
15. How does Adam behave with Claire?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He is polite to her.
(c) He flirts with her.
(d) He is rude to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claire frightened of at the Dublin airport?
2. How old is Denise?
3. What dish does Claire prepare for the family dinner?
4. Who does Claire take with her to town?
5. What does the family like best about Claire's meal?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)