|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam kiss Claire on the face?
2. With whom does Claire talk about her life until the wee hours of the morning?
(b) Her mother.
3. Where does Claire decide that she will move?
(b) New York.
4. To what city is Helen traveling for her college trip?
5. What does Claire call a period of two weeks when she had extreme mood swings in her parents home?
(a) Kill James Campaign.
(b) Poor Pitiful Claire Campaign.
(c) The Great Travesty.
(d) The Great Terror.
6. Who is Claire's college friend who lives in Dublin?
7. Why does Claire take Kate to the doctor?
(b) A cold.
(c) A six-week check-up.
(d) A fever.
8. What name does Claire give her newborn daughter?
9. What is one of the issues that Claire needs to talk to James about?
(a) Couples counseling.
(b) Night classes.
(c) A new car.
(d) Child custody.
10. Who does Claire run into while out with the person in #62?
11. Why does Claire go to Helen's room after supper?
(a) She wants to listen to her stereo.
(b) She wants to talk about their parents.
(c) She wants to borrow a sweater.
(d) She is hoping Helen will say something about Adam.
12. What do Claire's parents always hide in the house?
13. Who is the young man that Helen brings home for dinner?
14. What does Adam say to Claire that unnerves her?
(a) That it is no wonder that her husband dumped her.
(b) That she has a great body.
(c) Their child would have blue eyes.
(d) That her dress is too tight.
15. What does Claire's mother think that Helen needs in her life now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Claire would not change about the life she had with James?
2. After whom does Claire name her daughter?
3. What is Claire's state of mind as she settles in at her parents' home?
4. Where does Claire think James really is when he does not take her call?
5. What does Claire say to Mr. Andrucetti when she sees him?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)