|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claire take Kate to the doctor?
(b) A cold.
(c) A six-week check-up.
(d) A fever.
2. Who takes care of the errands to get things for Claire's baby?
(b) Claire's mother.
3. What is one of the issues that Claire needs to talk to James about?
(a) Night classes.
(b) Child custody.
(c) Couples counseling.
(d) A new car.
4. When does Claire get the urge to call James?
(a) After lunch.
(b) Cocktail hour.
(c) During breakfast.
(d) At night.
5. Who is Helen?
(a) Claire's personal chef.
(b) Claire's housekeeper.
(c) Claire's business partner.
(d) Claire's younger sister.
6. Where does Adam invite Claire?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) To a concert.
(d) To a museum.
7. How does Claire purchase the items for dinner?
(b) James' credit card.
(c) A debit card.
(d) A check.
8. How does Claire pay for her purchases in town?
(a) James' credit card.
(c) Gift cards.
9. After whom does Claire name her daughter?
(a) Her godmother.
(b) Her great aunt.
(c) Her maternal grandmother.
(d) Her paternal grandmother.
10. Where does Laura meet the person in #62?
(a) A concert.
(b) The grocery.
(c) A pub.
(d) A coffee shop.
11. What does Claire ask the doctor about herself?
(a) If she can have some sleeping pills.
(b) If she has high cholesterol.
(c) Why she is having heart palpitations.
(d) When she can have sex again.
12. What does Claire's mother think that Helen needs in her life now?
13. How does Claire feel about meeting Adam?
14. Why does Claire not call James on the day he is to return to the office?
(a) She forgets because she is preoccupied with Adam.
(b) She wants to make a surprise visit instead.
(c) She lets her lawyer make all the calls.
(d) She is not in the mood for a confrontation.
15. What does James say when Claire finally calls him?
(a) James has filed divorce papers.
(b) James wants Claire to come home.
(c) James wants a trial separation.
(d) James is not in to take the call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Claire run into while out with the person in #62?
2. With whom does Claire talk about her life until the wee hours of the morning?
3. Why is Claire's mother apprehensive about the meal Claire prepares?
4. What does Claire want to do to James and Denise?
5. Where does Claire agree to meet Adam one day?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)