|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claire feel about meeting Adam?
2. What is Claire frightened of at the Dublin airport?
(a) That her bags would be stolen.
(b) Terrorist attacks.
(c) Not making her connecting flight.
(d) Rude ticket agents.
3. Where does Adam kiss Claire on the face?
4. Which family member talks to Claire about her negative behavior during this difficult period?
(b) Claire's mother.
(c) Claire's father.
5. How does Claire feel knowing that most people probably knew about James' affair?
6. In addition to Claire, who else is attracted to Adam?
(b) Claire's mother.
7. Why is Claire going into town the next day?
(a) To get her car serviced.
(b) To buy party supplies.
(c) To go to the bank.
(d) To shop for clothes.
8. What is Claire's husband's name?
9. To what city is Helen traveling for her college trip?
10. With what has Adam come home to help Helen?
(a) Her laptop.
(c) An essay.
(d) A family problem.
11. What type of meals does Claire's mother usually feed her family?
(a) Home cooked meals.
(b) Frozen dinners.
(c) Take out food.
(d) Fast food meals.
12. When does Claire get the urge to call James?
(a) Cocktail hour.
(b) During breakfast.
(c) After lunch.
(d) At night.
13. What bad habit intensifies during this bad period for Claire?
(a) She consumes more alcohol.
(b) She does cocaine.
(c) She drives too fast.
(d) She overeats.
14. Why is Adam kind of annoyed with Claire when they meet?
(a) She never showed up.
(b) She brought a friend with her.
(c) She was really late.
(d) She jumped to conclusions about his intentions.
15. Who calls Claire and wants to see her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claire decide to leave the coffee shop?
2. What does Claire want to do to James and Denise?
3. What does Claire learn are Adam's intentions with Helen?
4. What is the purpose of Claire's trip into town?
5. Who does Claire avoid talking to?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)