|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 to Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna give to Claire before her meeting with James?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A crystal.
(c) A medallion.
(d) A rabbit's foot.
2. What is the prevalent theme in the first section of the novel?
3. Why would Claire say she wanted to see James?
(a) She owes it to Kate.
(b) She wants money.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She wants him to sign the divorce papers.
4. Who does James essentially blame for his affair with Denise?
(c) His mother.
5. What bad habit intensifies during this bad period for Claire?
(a) She drives too fast.
(b) She does cocaine.
(c) She overeats.
(d) She consumes more alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member talks to Claire about her negative behavior during this difficult period?
2. Why does James call Claire later that day?
3. What is the purpose of Claire's trip into town?
4. When does Claire get the urge to call James?
5. Why does Claire tell James to go back to his hotel?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)