|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 to Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam say to Claire that unnerves her?
(a) That she has a great body.
(b) That it is no wonder that her husband dumped her.
(c) Their child would have blue eyes.
(d) That her dress is too tight.
2. When does Claire get the urge to call James?
(a) Cocktail hour.
(b) At night.
(c) During breakfast.
(d) After lunch.
3. What date is Claire talking about as the novel opens?
(a) June 25.
(b) September 15.
(c) February 15.
(d) May 7.
4. Where does Claire decide that she will move?
(a) New York.
5. Which family member talks to Claire about her negative behavior during this difficult period?
(a) Claire's mother.
(c) Claire's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire do when a romantic story comes on television?
2. What dish does Claire prepare for the family dinner?
3. What does the family like best about Claire's meal?
4. How does Adam behave with Claire?
5. What is the prevalent theme in the first section of the novel?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)