|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 to Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Claire's mother think Adam would be available?
(a) After Helen tosses him aside.
(b) After he graduates.
(c) In about 10 years.
(d) When he gets a better job.
2. What is the prevalent theme in the first section of the novel?
3. What does Claire call a period of two weeks when she had extreme mood swings in her parents home?
(a) The Great Travesty.
(b) Poor Pitiful Claire Campaign.
(c) The Great Terror.
(d) Kill James Campaign.
4. Why does Claire apologize to her family?
(a) For stealing money.
(b) For putting her family through her emotional ordeal.
(c) For bringing home strange men.
(d) For marrying James.
5. What does Claire want to do to James and Denise?
(a) Slash their tires.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Wish them well.
(d) Trash their apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Margaret?
2. What bad habit intensifies during this bad period for Claire?
3. How old is Claire Webster as the novel begins?
4. What type of meals does Claire's mother usually feed her family?
5. Who is Judy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)