|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26 to Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gesture does Claire extend as a sign that she wants to apologize to her family?
(a) She offers to make dinner.
(b) She cleans the house.
(c) She replenishes the liquor.
(d) She moves to an apartment.
2. What is Claire's state of mind as she settles in at her parents' home?
3. What does Claire ask the doctor about herself?
(a) If she can have some sleeping pills.
(b) Why she is having heart palpitations.
(c) When she can have sex again.
(d) If she has high cholesterol.
4. Why is Claire's mother apprehensive about the meal Claire prepares?
(a) Claire may not follow through with making dinner.
(b) Claire didn't get the right ingredients.
(c) Claire is a better cook.
(d) Claire's mother is a better cook.
5. Who takes care of the errands to get things for Claire's baby?
(b) Claire's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member talks to Claire about her negative behavior during this difficult period?
2. What does Claire find herself doing after James tells her some of her faults?
3. Why does Claire go to Helen's room after supper?
4. How does Claire pay for her purchases in town?
5. With what has Adam come home to help Helen?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)