* Claire Webster is a 29-year-old woman who states the importance of the date February--it is the day she gives birth to her first child and also the day that her husband says he is leaving her for an older woman.
* Claire had moved from Dublin to London after achieving a college degree and took a job as a waitress where she met her future husband, James.
* Claire learns from her friend, Judy, that the woman James is having an affair with is a 35-year-old woman named Denise who lives two floors below Claire and James' flat.
* Claire decides to leave London and visit her parents in Dublin for awhile.
* Claire feels overweight from the pregnancy and calls herself a watermelon.
* Claire panics at the Dublin airport when she cannot find her luggage but a porter helps her recover it.
* Claire discusses her situation with her...
This section contains 1,831 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)