|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Rainbow and his best friend be willing to do for each other?
(a) Die for each other.
(b) Leave the tribe.
(c) Kill the chief.
(d) Denounce God.
2. What does Blue Bird's grandmother spend her days doing once they return to their family's camp circle?
(a) Going from tipi to tipi to visit old friends.
(b) Talking to the chief.
(c) Yelling at Blue Bird.
(d) Sewing clothes for Waterlily.
3. What do the women of the camp sneak and offer the men during the dance in Chapter 11?
(a) Water to ease their suffering.
(b) Escape from the tribe.
(c) Lots of money.
(d) Themselves in marriage.
4. How does Blue Bird notice Rainbow is different from Star Elk?
(a) He is much more attractive than Star Elk.
(b) He is more intelligent.
(c) He speaks more eloquently.
(d) His work ethic is much better.
5. How many wives does Sacred Horse's father have?
(b) None; he is a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Waterlily's cousin that is mentioned in Chapter 12?
2. Who do Gloku and her husband believe would be a good husband for Blue Bird?
3. How long can a Dakota ghostkeeping last?
4. Who did Ohiya meet when his father visited Palani years ago?
5. What does Blue Bird believe is the significance of the unseen voice she hears after praying for her daughter in Chapter 3?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)