|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Blue Bird and her grandmother wander alone for a few days in Chapter 2?
(a) They find a camp circle that welcomes them in.
(b) They are haunted by several ghosts.
(c) They learn to hunt and fish.
(d) They come to a town where they find a hotel.
2. What does the young man in the Sun Dance do when Waterlily offers him something while he is dancing in Chapter 11?
(a) Laughs at her.
(b) Knocks it out of her hand.
(c) Leaves the dance with her immediately.
(d) Ignores her.
3. What happens to the two horses before the ghostkeeping?
(a) They are stolen one night.
(b) They each break a leg.
(c) They ingest poisonous mushrooms.
(d) They die.
4. What is Little Chief given after one of his first training sessions?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) His first horse.
(c) A tipi of his own.
(d) A slingshot.
5. How does Rainbow's best friend refer to Gloku?
(a) As mother.
(b) Her grace.
(c) Aunt Gloku.
(d) He refuses to speak to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blue Bird make for Little Chief in Chapter 4?
2. What would a Dakota couple do in place of a traditional wedding ceremony?
3. Who does Little Chief begin training with?
4. Why does Star Elk leave the camp permanently in Chapter 3?
5. What does Waterlily vow to do regarding sneaking away in Chapter 11?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)