|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rainbow throw at the noise in the bushes on the hunting trip in Chapter 9?
(a) A log.
(b) A bone.
(c) Several rocks.
(d) A cup of water.
2. What does Blue Bird do immediately after giving birth?
(a) Runs to find Star Elk.
(b) Wraps the baby up and changes clothes.
(c) Drown the baby in the river.
(d) Say a prayer of thankfulness.
3. What does Blue Bird tell Waterlily about when they return to their camp circle in Chapter 12?
(a) How to cook for the family.
(b) How to be courted by a boy.
(c) How disappointed her father is because she snuck away.
(d) How to make clothes from buffalo hide.
4. What does Little Chief accomplish when Waterlily is twelve years old?
(a) He swims across the river.
(b) He kills his first buffalo.
(c) He annoys her to death.
(d) He writes his own song.
5. Who is Waterlily's cousin that is mentioned in Chapter 12?
(a) Black Eagle.
(b) Buffalo Fist.
(c) Leaping Fawn.
(d) Star Elk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blue Bird realize about marrying Rainbow?
2. What does Gloku do with the children's rocks in Chapter 5?
3. What does Little Chief tell Gloku he sees on top of a hill in Box Butte?
4. What is Waterlily learning to be proud of in Chapter 8?
5. Who does Waterlily sneak away to see during the dance in Chapter 11?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)