|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Seven through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blue Bird's sister-in-laws' loyalty belong to ultimately?
(a) The chief of the tribe.
(c) Blue Bird.
2. How does Blue Bird notice Rainbow is different from Star Elk?
(a) He is more intelligent.
(b) He is much more attractive than Star Elk.
(c) He speaks more eloquently.
(d) His work ethic is much better.
3. Why does the camp say they are making fun of Star Elk in Chapter 3?
(a) He has said several stupid things about the chief.
(b) He has horrible body odor.
(c) He is acting like a woman.
(d) He snores very loudly.
4. What does Rainbow give away in Waterlily's name to celebrate during the ceremony in Chapter 8?
(a) All his possessions.
(b) Blue Bird.
(c) A lock of his hair.
5. What was Blue Bird's grandmother worried Star Elk would do to Blue Bird?
(a) Disgrace her by not honoring his commitment to her.
(b) Kill her while on their honeymoon.
(c) Take her away never to return.
(d) Physically abuse her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Waterlily feel about the man Little Chief is becoming in Chapter 9?
2. Why does Star Elk leave the camp permanently in Chapter 3?
3. What does Little Chief want to do that he is refused because he is too young in Chapter 9?
4. What does Rainbow hear while sitting around the campfire on the hunting trip in Chapter 9?
5. What does Star Elk refuse to do in Chapter 3 out of anger towards Blue Bird?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)