|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Seven through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job is given to Little Chief in Chapter 9?
(a) Carrying the bags.
(b) Watering the horses.
(c) Cleaning the animals that are killed.
(d) Rowing the canoe.
2. Who comes to take Blue Bird and her grandmother back to their people?
(a) The chief of her tribe.
(b) Blue Bird's cousin, Black Eagle.
(c) The spirit of her father.
(d) Her estranged husband, Star Elk.
3. What are Rainbow's sisters preparing for Blue Bird's upcoming new baby at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) A name for the baby.
(b) Cradles and clothing for the baby.
(c) A chest filled with toys.
(d) A boat to carry the baby down river.
4. What does Rainbow find in the bushes when he investigates in Chapter 9?
(a) A dead Indian.
(b) Waterlily and Little Chief.
(c) A rabid coyote.
(d) A bag of gold.
5. What happened to Blue Bird at the age of fourteen while picking beans with her grandmother?
(a) Her family was attacked and killed.
(b) She found a magic coin.
(c) She had a vision of her future daughter.
(d) She saw a shooting star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit each of the families in the camp circle during the winter?
2. What does Little Chief accomplish when Waterlily is twelve years old?
3. Why does the camp say they are making fun of Star Elk in Chapter 3?
4. What does Waterlily love to hear her brother talk about in Chapter 9?
5. What happens to Blue Bir'ds newborn baby when Waterlily leaves his side in Chapter 7?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)