|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four through Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Blue Bird spend the night after Waterlily is born?
(a) In her husband's bed.
(b) In the midst of the growing water lilies.
(c) With her cousin.
(d) In a hammock by the river.
2. What does Blue Bird realize about marrying Rainbow?
(a) Things will be different than her marriage to Star Elk.
(b) Rainbow will be a horrible father.
(c) She is not truly in love with him.
(d) Rainbow will never be home.
3. What was Blue Bird's grandmother worried Star Elk would do to Blue Bird?
(a) Disgrace her by not honoring his commitment to her.
(b) Kill her while on their honeymoon.
(c) Physically abuse her.
(d) Take her away never to return.
4. What do the people know about Blue Bird despite what is being said about her?
(a) The kind of person she is.
(b) She is stronger than most of the men of the tribe.
(c) She is possessed by a demon.
(d) She can tell the future.
5. How many brothers were on the hunting trip with Blue Bird when she was a child?
(a) None; she is an only child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Chief come to Blue Bird's tipi to do in Chapter 4?
2. What does Gloku's dream tell her that she feels very uneasy about?
3. Who does Star Elk summon to be with them when he takes Blue Bird to his family?
4. Who do Gloku and her husband believe would be a good husband for Blue Bird?
5. How does Blue Bird notice Rainbow is different from Star Elk?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)