|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gloku decide to take the children to learn to pray?
(a) The pile of prayers.
(b) The waterfall in the river.
(c) To the shaman of the tribe.
(d) To the chapel at Santa Anna.
2. How do Sacred Horse's mothers seem to get along?
(a) They do not know each other.
(b) They get along quite well.
(c) They do not speak.
(d) They bicker all day.
3. How did Waterlily act when she saw Sacred Horse while getting water?
(a) She ran and hid.
(b) She giggled with her friends.
(c) She showed no interest as her mother taught her to do.
(d) She carried his water for him.
4. Who did Ohiya meet when his father visited Palani years ago?
(a) A holy man that guided his life.
(b) His future wife.
(c) His friend Red Leaf.
(d) His maker.
5. Who does Blue Bird's sister-in-laws' loyalty belong to ultimately?
(b) Blue Bird.
(d) The chief of the tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family in the story do instead of avenging their son's death in Chapter 15?
2. How does Blue Bird notice Rainbow is different from Star Elk?
3. What is Little Chief given after one of his first training sessions?
4. What is Waterlily learning to be proud of in Chapter 8?
5. How does Rainbow see Waterlily after he marries Blue Bird?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)