|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Waterlily do as soon as the ghostkeeping is over in Chapter 13?
(a) Leave the camp circle with her new husband's two mothers.
(b) Weep for days.
(c) Run and hide in the woods.
(d) Try to commit suicide.
2. Who does Blue Bird's sister-in-laws' loyalty belong to ultimately?
(b) Blue Bird.
(d) The chief of the tribe.
3. What does Gloku do with the children's rocks in Chapter 5?
(a) Takes them away.
(b) Stows them away in a bag.
(c) Carves them into chess pieces.
(d) Paints them.
4. What does Little Chief tell Gloku he sees on top of a hill in Box Butte?
(a) He sees a ghost.
(b) He sees an attacking army.
(c) He sees the spirit of his parents.
(d) He sees a giant on the hill.
5. What does Blue Bird's grandmother spend her days doing once they return to their family's camp circle?
(a) Yelling at Blue Bird.
(b) Talking to the chief.
(c) Sewing clothes for Waterlily.
(d) Going from tipi to tipi to visit old friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sacred Horse treat Waterlily?
2. Where does the camp stop on the way to their winter location at the start of Chapter 5?
3. How does Blue Bird notice Rainbow is different from Star Elk?
4. What does Blue Bird take her children out to do as Waterlily gets older?
5. Who do Gloku and her husband believe would be a good husband for Blue Bird?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)