|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
2. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
3. Who tries on Fang La's fine clothes?
4. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
5. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
2. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
3. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
4. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
5. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
6. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
7. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
8. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
9. What does Song Jiang decide to do in order to celebrate the completion of the 108 chieftains?
10. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Consider the role of Inspector Ho in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Prepare a character sketch for Gao Qui.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of the number 108 in the novel.
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)