Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
5. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
Discuss the roots of the conflict between the bandits and the Chinese government. Can you pinpoint any one cause of the conflict? How does immorality and perverseness figure into the reasons why the conflict continues to escalate until all of the bandits are either dead or no longer interested in serving in government?
Discuss the ending of the novel. Is the ending satisfactory? What has happened to all of the bandit chieftains? What about the ones who plotted against them?
Consider the roles of women as they are presented in this novel. Are women presented in a good light? Are they presented as generally bad people? Are there any heroines in the book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)