Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
5. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the ending of the novel. Is the ending satisfactory? What has happened to all of the bandit chieftains? What about the ones who plotted against them?
Essay Topic 2
In the conclusion of the novel, who were the ultimate winners? Although the bandits were able to save their country from a formidable foe (the Liaos) they never got the military or governmental honors and prestige they wanted. Write an essay in which you attempt to determine who were the winners of this conflict. Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What crimes has Song Jiang committed that cause him to seek refuge in the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)