Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
5. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
Discuss Chao Gai's role in the novel. What did he do before he sought refuge in the stronghold?
Consider the poisoning of Li Kui. Should Song have poisoned Li? Or do you think he should have allowed Li to live and get revenge for the murders of Song and Lu? How does this final action by Song Jiang solidify his personality?
Discuss the roots of the conflict between the bandits and the Chinese government. Can you pinpoint any one cause of the conflict? How does immorality and perverseness figure into the reasons why the conflict continues to escalate until all of the bandits are either dead or no longer interested in serving in government?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)