Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
5. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
Essay Topic 1
Prepare a character sketch for Song Jiang. Include a physical description, description of his moral values in addition to his role in the action of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of the number 108 in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Consider the devices that Song used to get men to join the bandit forces. Find three examples of unusual devices that Song uses to get certain men into the stronghold. What is your opinion of his devices? Do you think it is acceptable to trick people, sometimes causing them to become criminals, in order to get them into the group?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)