|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A dagger.
(b) An axe.
(c) A stone.
(d) A pine sapling.
2. Who captures Fang La?
(a) Sagacious Lu.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Li Kui.
3. Who tries on Fang La's fine clothes?
(a) Ruan the Seventh.
(b) Ruan the Third.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Lu Da.
4. Why is the Great Monad a difficult position to defend against?
(a) It never changes.
(b) It is always changing.
(c) It withstands magic.
(d) It can't be moved.
5. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Zhang shun.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Ruan the Seventh.
(d) Chai Jin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
2. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
3. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
4. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
5. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
2. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
3. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
4. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
5. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
6. How was the commanding general of the seven cavalry troops in the Liao army dressed?
7. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
8. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
9. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
10. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)