|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) The abbot of Wutai.
(d) Lin Chong.
2. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Bai Yuqiao.
(c) Lei Heng's mother.
(d) Zhu Tong.
3. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
(a) Oppose not heaven's will.
(b) Those who do evil are rebels.
(c) A state has only one essential morality.
(d) Obliterate Song Jiang.
4. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
5. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
(a) Yue Ho.
(b) Wen Huanzhang.
(c) Yan Qing.
(d) Dai Zong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
2. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
3. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
4. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
5. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
2. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
3. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
4. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
5. What does Song Jiang decide to do in order to celebrate the completion of the 108 chieftains?
6. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
7. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
8. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
9. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
10. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)