|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The nursemaid.
(b) The prefect's wife.
(c) The prison guards.
(d) The prefect's young son.
2. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(b) All are used.
3. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
(a) Cai Qing.
(b) Governor Liang.
(c) Marshal Gao.
(d) Cai Fu.
4. Who captures Fang La?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Lu Junyi.
(c) Sagacious Lu.
(d) Song Jiang.
5. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
(b) One Hundred and Eight.
(d) One Hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
2. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
3. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
4. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
5. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the plan that Tong Guan, Cai Jing, Gao Qui and Yang Jian devise to do away with the Liangshan Marsh bandits thwarted?
2. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
3. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
4. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
5. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
6. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
7. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
8. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
9. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
10. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)