|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Minister Lu told that Chen Guan has not come to see him in person?
(a) He did not want to make the trip.
(b) He has been killed.
(c) He has typhoid fever.
(d) He is afraid of Song's armies.
2. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Captain Li.
(b) Gao Qui.
(c) Premeir Cai.
(d) Li Shishi.
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A dagger.
(b) An axe.
(c) A pine sapling.
(d) A stone.
4. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Tao Zongwang.
(b) Jiao Ting.
(c) Zhang Shun.
(d) Song Wan.
5. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
(a) The Nine-Unit Octagon.
(b) Four Elephants.
(c) The Great Monad and Three Powers.
(d) Revolving Octagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
2. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
3. Who steals Huyan's horse?
4. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
5. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)