|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The prefect's young son.
(b) The nursemaid.
(c) The prison guards.
(d) The prefect's wife.
2. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
(a) Dai Zong.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Marshal Su.
(d) Gao Qui.
3. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Shi Qian.
(c) Tang Long.
(d) Song Jiang.
4. Who captures Fang La?
(a) Sagacious Lu.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Song Jiang.
5. How does Shi Qian get into the Northern Capital?
(a) He walks through the open gate.
(b) He climbs over the walls.
(c) He disguises himself as a beggar.
(d) He tunnels under the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
2. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
3. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
4. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
5. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
2. What does Song Jiang decide to do in order to celebrate the completion of the 108 chieftains?
3. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
4. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
5. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
6. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
7. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
8. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
9. How is the plan that Tong Guan, Cai Jing, Gao Qui and Yang Jian devise to do away with the Liangshan Marsh bandits thwarted?
10. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)