Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By dying his hair.
(b) By pretending to be sick.
(c) By hiding his face.
(d) By disfiguring himself.
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
(a) Xi Bao.
(b) Lu Junyi.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Song Jiang.
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
(a) His father.
(b) The Mystic Queen.
(c) The ghost of Chao Gai.
(d) Marshall Gao.
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) An un-named chieftain.
(c) An un-named junior officer.
(d) Li Kui.
5. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Lei Heng's mother.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Zhu Tong.
(d) Bai Yuqiao.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
2. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
3. Who steals Huyan's horse?
4. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
5. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)