|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lord Chai found?
(a) In a dry well.
(b) In a temple.
(c) He isn't found.
(d) In the prison.
2. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) An axe.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A pine sapling.
(d) A stone.
4. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
(a) To attack.
(b) Not to move.
(c) To start a fire.
(d) To come to his aid.
5. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
2. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
3. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
4. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
5. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the commanding general of the seven cavalry troops in the Liao army dressed?
2. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
3. How is Chen Zhu killed?
4. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
5. What does Song Jiang decide to do in order to celebrate the completion of the 108 chieftains?
6. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
7. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
8. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
9. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
10. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)