|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
(a) Food and wine.
(b) To be released.
(c) To be made leader of the bandits.
(d) An early death.
2. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
3. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A brick.
(c) Her own sword.
(d) A lance.
4. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
(a) To come to his aid.
(b) Not to move.
(c) To start a fire.
(d) To attack.
5. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
(a) Wen Huanzhang.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Yue Ho.
(d) Dai Zong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
2. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
5. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
2. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
3. How is Chen Zhu killed?
4. How was the commanding general of the seven cavalry troops in the Liao army dressed?
5. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
6. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
7. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
8. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
9. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
10. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)