|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
(a) Dai Zong.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Marshal Su.
(d) Gao Qui.
2. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) The Eastern Capital.
(b) Precious Pearl Mountain.
(c) A temple on Mount Taishan.
(d) Liangshan Marsh.
3. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
(b) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
4. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Bear traps.
(b) Fiery arrows.
(c) Barbed lances.
(d) Semi-automatic guns.
5. Why is the Great Monad a difficult position to defend against?
(a) It never changes.
(b) It withstands magic.
(c) It can't be moved.
(d) It is always changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
2. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
3. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
4. What kind of boats do Ye Chun suggest Gao use during his next attack on the bandits?
5. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)