|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
(a) Minister Lu.
(b) Gao Keli.
(c) Jin Jie.
(d) Xu Ding.
2. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
(a) Obliterate Song Jiang.
(b) A state has only one essential morality.
(c) Those who do evil are rebels.
(d) Oppose not heaven's will.
3. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
(a) A priest.
(b) A deaf-mute.
(c) The marshal.
(d) A fortune teller.
4. Why is the Great Monad a difficult position to defend against?
(a) It is always changing.
(b) It can't be moved.
(c) It withstands magic.
(d) It never changes.
5. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The prison guards.
(b) The prefect's wife.
(c) The prefect's young son.
(d) The nursemaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
2. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
3. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
4. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
5. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
2. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
3. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
4. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
5. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
6. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
7. How is the plan that Tong Guan, Cai Jing, Gao Qui and Yang Jian devise to do away with the Liangshan Marsh bandits thwarted?
8. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
9. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
10. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)