|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Jiao Ting.
(b) Song Wan.
(c) Tao Zongwang.
(d) Zhang Shun.
2. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
(a) Governor Liang.
(b) Cai Fu.
(c) Marshal Gao.
(d) Cai Qing.
3. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
(a) Because she has him arrested.
(b) Because she makes fun of him.
(c) Because she doesn't sing well.
(d) Because she is mean to his mother.
4. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
(a) One Hundred and Eight.
(b) One Hundred.
5. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries on Fang La's fine clothes?
2. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
3. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
4. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
5. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
2. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
3. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
4. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
5. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
6. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
7. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
8. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
9. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
10. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)