|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
2. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
3. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Gongsun Sheng.
(c) Doctor An.
(d) Li Kui.
4. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
(c) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
(d) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
5. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
(a) Li Kui tell the prefect what happened to the boy.
(b) Zhu Tong be made leader.
(c) Song Jiang apologize to him.
(d) Li Kui be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
2. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
3. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
4. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
5. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
2. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
3. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
4. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
5. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
6. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
7. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
8. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
9. How is Chen Zhu killed?
10. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)