|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
2. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
(a) They fear him.
(b) They respect him.
(c) They hate him.
(d) They honor him.
3. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
(a) To be released.
(b) An early death.
(c) To be made leader of the bandits.
(d) Food and wine.
4. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
(a) Because he is shooting deer.
(b) Because he left his wife.
(c) Because he is shooting members of Song's army.
(d) Because he is shooting geese.
5. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
(a) Because she is mean to his mother.
(b) Because she has him arrested.
(c) Because she makes fun of him.
(d) Because she doesn't sing well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
2. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
3. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
4. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
5. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
2. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
3. How is Chen Zhu killed?
4. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
5. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
6. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
7. How is the plan that Tong Guan, Cai Jing, Gao Qui and Yang Jian devise to do away with the Liangshan Marsh bandits thwarted?
8. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
9. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
10. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)