|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Ruan the Seventh.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Chai Jin.
(d) Zhang shun.
2. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
(a) Dai Zong.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Marshal Su.
(d) Gao Qui.
3. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(c) All are used.
4. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By hiding his face.
(b) By disfiguring himself.
(c) By dying his hair.
(d) By pretending to be sick.
5. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
(a) Wen Huanzhang.
(b) Dai Zong.
(c) Yan Qing.
(d) Yue Ho.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
2. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
3. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
4. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
5. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
2. How is Chen Zhu killed?
3. What does Song Jiang decide to do in order to celebrate the completion of the 108 chieftains?
4. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
5. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
6. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
7. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
8. How was the commanding general of the seven cavalry troops in the Liao army dressed?
9. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
10. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)