|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
(a) Ladies' hair ornaments.
(b) His cloak.
(c) Lanterns for sale.
(d) A Taoist's robe.
2. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
(a) Doctor An.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Gongsun Sheng.
(d) Lu Da.
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A stone.
(b) A pine sapling.
(c) An axe.
(d) A dagger.
4. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
(a) An early death.
(b) Food and wine.
(c) To be made leader of the bandits.
(d) To be released.
5. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
(a) The ghost of Chao Gai.
(b) Marshall Gao.
(c) His father.
(d) The Mystic Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
2. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
3. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
4. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
5. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
2. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
3. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
4. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
5. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
6. How is Chen Zhu killed?
7. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
8. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
9. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
10. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)