|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His sandals.
(b) His weapon.
(c) His robe and cockade.
(d) His rooster.
2. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) An un-named chieftain.
(b) An un-named junior officer.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Li Kui.
3. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
4. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
(a) 100 - 200.
(b) 500 - 700.
(c) 700 - 900.
(d) 200 - 300.
5. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
(a) By guile.
(b) By force.
(c) By direct confrontation.
(d) With patience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
2. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
3. Who captures Fang La?
4. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
5. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
2. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
3. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
4. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
5. How is Chen Zhu killed?
6. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
7. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
8. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
9. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
10. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)