|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Stumpy Tiger.
2. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(d) All are used.
3. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
(a) The bandits have kicked him out of their group.
(b) His wound has not yet healed.
(c) He is in prison.
(d) The bandits prefer to be led by Wu Yong.
4. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
(a) They respect him.
(b) They fear him.
(c) They hate him.
(d) They honor him.
5. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
(a) Gao Keli.
(b) Minister Lu.
(c) Xu Ding.
(d) Jin Jie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
2. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
3. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
4. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
5. What is not one of the gifts given to the Liangshan Marsh bandits by the emperor along with the amnesty decree?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what stipulations is Li Kui allowed to go with Wu Yong to persuade Lu Junyi to join the bandits?
2. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
3. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
4. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
5. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
6. How was the commanding general of the seven cavalry troops in the Liao army dressed?
7. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
8. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
9. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
10. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)