|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) A lance.
(b) Her own sword.
(c) A brick.
(d) An arrow.
2. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Ruan the Seventh.
(c) Chai Jin.
(d) Zhang shun.
3. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(c) All are used.
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) An un-named chieftain.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) An un-named junior officer.
(d) Li Kui.
5. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His rooster.
(b) His robe and cockade.
(c) His sandals.
(d) His weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
2. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
3. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
4. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
5. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
2. How is the plan that Tong Guan, Cai Jing, Gao Qui and Yang Jian devise to do away with the Liangshan Marsh bandits thwarted?
3. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
4. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
5. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
6. How was the commanding general of the seven cavalry troops in the Liao army dressed?
7. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
8. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
9. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
10. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)