|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The nursemaid.
(b) The prison guards.
(c) The prefect's wife.
(d) The prefect's young son.
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
(a) Xi Bao.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Song Jiang.
3. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
4. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Marshal Gao.
(c) The abbot of Wutai.
(d) Lin Chong.
5. Why is the Great Monad a difficult position to defend against?
(a) It withstands magic.
(b) It is always changing.
(c) It can't be moved.
(d) It never changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
2. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
3. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
4. What kind of boats do Ye Chun suggest Gao use during his next attack on the bandits?
5. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Chen Zhu killed?
2. Why is Lei Heng singled out when he goes to listen to Bai Xiuying sing?
3. What does Song Jiang decide to do in order to celebrate the completion of the 108 chieftains?
4. What does Song Jiang do to memorialize Song Wan?
5. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
6. What does Shao Jun tell Song Jiang?
7. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
8. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
9. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
10. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)