|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
(a) The Eastern Capital Monastery.
(b) The Great Xiangguo Monastery.
(c) The Waguan Monastery.
(d) The Mount Wutai Monastery.
2. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
(a) A traveling partner.
(b) A new set of knives.
(c) A new pilgrim's robe.
(d) A new rosary.
3. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
(a) The crooked ones.
(b) The broad ones.
(c) The ones with lanterns.
(d) The ones with white poplars.
4. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) He gets a lover.
(b) Golden Lotus kills him.
(c) Wu Song kills him.
(d) He runs away.
5. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
(a) Lord Chai's home.
(b) Happy Grove.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many demons are locked in the Suppression of Demons Hall?
2. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
3. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
4. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
5. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
2. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
3. Why is Song Jiang upset with Li Kui after his killing rampage in the Zhu Family Village?
4. What does the prefect decide was the cause of the death of the friar and the monk?
5. What happens to Wang Jin when he doesn't go to pay his respects to Gao Qui?
6. How does Wu Song become a constable in Qinche?
7. What is Lin Chong's punishment for bringing the sword into the inner sanctum?
8. Briefly describe Song Jiang.
9. How do Yang Zhi and Lu Da take over Precious Pearl Monastery?
10. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)