|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what pretense does Wu Song lure the neighbors into his brother's home to witness Golden Lotus' confession?
(a) The pretense of honoring Wu the Elder.
(b) The pretense of thanking them for their troubles.
(c) The pretense of celebrating his return.
(d) The pretense of honoring Golden Lotus.
2. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
(a) Shi En.
(b) Chao Gai.
(c) Sun the Witch.
(d) Song Jiang.
3. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Kills his stewards.
(c) Chases the merchants.
(d) Runs away.
4. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
(a) The East Capitol.
(b) Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(d) They turn themselves in.
5. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The golden print.
(b) The silver star.
(c) The mark of the beast.
(d) The brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
2. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
3. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
4. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
5. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
2. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
3. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
4. What mistake does Wu Yong make on the letter that he sends to Cai Jing?
5. How do Yang Zhi and Lu Da take over Precious Pearl Monastery?
6. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
7. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
8. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
9. What happens to Wang Jin when he doesn't go to pay his respects to Gao Qui?
10. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)