|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
(a) He didn't bring her a gift.
(b) He has a girlfriend.
(c) He hasn't been to see her.
(d) She has a boyfriend.
2. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
(c) Pock marked.
3. What is Song Jiang's job in the Jiangzhou prison?
4. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Hua Rong.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) An unnamed escort.
5. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
(a) Tang the Ox.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Mistress Yan.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Gao Qui's dislike for Wang Jin come?
2. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
3. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
4. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
5. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Song Jiang not want to be part of a group of bandits?
2. How do Yang Zhi and Lu Da take over Precious Pearl Monastery?
3. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
4. Why does Shi En, the prison guard, treat Wu Song so well while he is in jail?
5. How does Lu Da finally get food when he is at the Waguan Monastery?
6. How does Wu Song become a constable in Qinche?
7. How does Golden Lotus kill Wu Song?
8. How does Yang kill Niu Er?
9. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
10. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)