|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
(a) To keep Liu Gao's wife as his own.
(b) To kill Liu Gao's wife.
(c) A higher seat in the stronghold.
(d) A better horse.
2. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(b) Lord Chai.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Wu Song.
3. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
(a) To thank him.
(b) To tell him where Chao is hiding.
(c) To ask him to join the bandits.
(d) To kill him.
4. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 800 years.
(d) 120 years.
5. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) He tells them who he is.
(b) The robbers recognize him.
(c) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(d) He shows a secret sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
2. What is Song Jiang's job in the Jiangzhou prison?
3. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
4. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
5. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the plan that Tong Guan, Cai Jing, Gao Qui and Yang Jian devise to do away with the Liangshan Marsh bandits thwarted?
2. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
3. Why does Shi En, the prison guard, treat Wu Song so well while he is in jail?
4. What happens to Wang Jin when he doesn't go to pay his respects to Gao Qui?
5. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
6. Why is Song Jiang upset with Li Kui after his killing rampage in the Zhu Family Village?
7. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
8. What formation do the government armies decide they will use when they try to attack Song Jiang's forces the second time?
9. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
10. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)