|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A prison.
(b) A wine shop.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A harbor.
2. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Nerve medicine.
(b) Heart medicine.
(c) Stomach medicine.
(d) Blood pressure medicine.
3. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
(a) He plays along.
(b) He threatens to hit her.
(c) He tells his brother.
(d) He gives in to her advancements.
4. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Turn himself in.
(b) Go see his brother.
(c) Sacrifice to his god.
(d) Go see his father.
5. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
(a) Three Heavenly Books.
(b) An enchanted sword.
(c) A magic potion.
(d) A scepter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Wu the Elder about his wife's lover?
2. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
3. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
4. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
5. What is Master Wang selling when he discovers the dead monk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Chen Zhu killed?
2. How does Chao Gai's group trick Yang Zhi's men into letting them steal the gifts?
3. How was the commanding general of the seven cavalry troops in the Liao army dressed?
4. What happens to Wu Song at Zhang's home?
5. How does Yang kill Niu Er?
6. How does the mystic queen tell Song he must defeat the Zodiac Deployment?
7. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
8. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
9. What does Song Jiang decide to do in order to celebrate the completion of the 108 chieftains?
10. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)