|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Wu Yong.
(c) Song Wan.
(d) Lin Chong.
2. What does Shi Xiu show Clever Cloud?
(a) The clothes of Hai the preceptor and the friar.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) The hearts of the monk and the friar.
3. What is not one condition that Song Jiang tells Li Kui to follow if he wants to go after his mother?
(a) Li Kui is to go alone.
(b) Li Kui is to leave his battle axes.
(c) Li Kui is to stay with his traveling companions.
(d) Li Kui is not to drink during the trip.
4. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
(a) Pock marked.
5. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he wants to march at night.
(b) Because he won't let them rest.
(c) Because he is going the wrong way.
(d) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
2. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
3. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
4. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
5. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lu Da finally get food when he is at the Waguan Monastery?
2. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
3. How does Yang kill Niu Er?
4. How does Coroner Ho know that Wu the Elder has been poisoned?
5. Describe Li Kui.
6. What is Lin Chong's punishment for bringing the sword into the inner sanctum?
7. What happens to Wang Jin when he doesn't go to pay his respects to Gao Qui?
8. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
9. Why does Lu Da kill Zheng?
10. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)