|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lin Chong leave the shack at the depot?
(a) It collapses in the wind.
(b) It catches fire.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He goes to buy wine.
2. What does Wu Song kill?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A leopard.
(d) A snake.
3. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
(a) Takes them to court.
(b) Makes peace with them.
(c) Kills them.
(d) Takes them as prisoners.
4. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
(a) Two times.
(b) They are never successful.
(c) One time.
(d) Three times.
5. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
(a) General Zhang.
(b) Shi En.
(c) Commandant Zhang.
(d) Jiang the Gate Guard Giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
2. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
3. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
4. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
5. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Wang Jin when he doesn't go to pay his respects to Gao Qui?
2. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
3. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
4. Briefly describe Song Jiang.
5. How does Yang kill Niu Er?
6. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
7. What mistake does Wu Yong make on the letter that he sends to Cai Jing?
8. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
9. How do Yang Zhi and Lu Da take over Precious Pearl Monastery?
10. Why is Song Jiang upset with Li Kui after his killing rampage in the Zhu Family Village?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)