|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dai Zong tie to his legs to travel so quickly?
(b) Hot peppers.
(c) Pictures of gods.
2. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
(a) Two Dragon Mountain.
(b) Clear Winds Mountain.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
3. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Turn himself in.
(b) Sacrifice to his god.
(c) Go see his brother.
(d) Go see his father.
4. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
(a) A better horse.
(b) A higher seat in the stronghold.
(c) To kill Liu Gao's wife.
(d) To keep Liu Gao's wife as his own.
5. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
(a) In prison.
(b) At Chai Jin's manor.
(c) On the road.
(d) At Lin Chong's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
2. What is Song Jiang's job in the Jiangzhou prison?
3. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
4. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
5. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Song Jiang upset with Li Kui after his killing rampage in the Zhu Family Village?
2. Why does Song Jiang not want to be part of a group of bandits?
3. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
4. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
5. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
6. How does Chao Gai's group trick Yang Zhi's men into letting them steal the gifts?
7. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
8. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
9. How does Wu Song become a constable in Qinche?
10. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)