|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
(a) Flea on a Drum.
(b) Ou Peng.
(c) Zhu the Dragon.
(d) Ten Feet of Steele.
2. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) The prefect.
(b) Master Pan.
(d) Yang Xiong.
3. What is Song Jiang's job in the Jiangzhou prison?
4. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
(a) Li Kui has eaten all of the fresh fish.
(b) He wants to get rid of the old first.
(c) There is no fresh fish.
(d) The catch master has not come.
5. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his father.
(b) As his friend.
(c) As his brother.
(d) As his uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
2. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
3. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
4. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
5. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
2. Describe Li Kui.
3. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
4. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
5. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
6. Briefly describe Song Jiang.
7. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
8. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
9. Why does Song Jiang not want to be part of a group of bandits?
10. How does Golden Lotus kill Wu Song?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)