|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Master Wang selling when he discovers the dead monk?
2. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
(a) Song Jiang asks his brother to send him money.
(b) Song Jiang asks his brother to come visit him.
(c) Song Jiang asks his brother to take care of their father.
(d) Song Jiang asks his brother to bring his father to come visit him.
3. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
(a) The people have revolted against Shi En.
(b) Shi En has built another tavern.
(c) Jiang has taken over the area again.
(d) A monastery has been built there.
4. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Four hundred horses.
(b) Twenty strings of cash.
(c) Good weapons.
(d) Liu Gao's wife.
5. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He has him sent to a monastery.
(b) He pleads his case before a judge.
(c) He encourages him to join the bandits.
(d) He hides him in his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
2. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
3. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
4. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
5. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
2. What does Guan Sheng propose he do for the bandits as his entrance gift?
3. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
4. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
5. Why does Song Jiang give Li Kui poisoned wine?
6. Describe Lu Da's staff.
7. Why do the officials decide to go ahead with the yearly lantern festival?
8. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
9. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
10. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)