Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
2. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
3. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) His wife.
(b) A Taoist priest.
(c) A buddhist priest.
(d) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
4. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
(a) To Liangshan Marsh.
(b) To visit the prefect.
(c) To see the magistrate.
(d) To join the Clear River Mountain bandits.
5. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
(a) A cowherd.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
2. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
3. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
4. Under what pretense does Wu Song lure the neighbors into his brother's home to witness Golden Lotus' confession?
5. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
2. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
3. How does Tang Long suggest that the bandits lure Xu Ning to their stronghold so he can teach them to fight with barbed lances?
4. Why do Lei Heng and Wu Young visit Zhu Tong?
5. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
6. How does Coroner Ho know that Wu the Elder has been poisoned?
7. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
8. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
9. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
10. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)