|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 800 years.
(b) 120 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. Who saves Song and Dai from being killed?
(a) The Precious Pearl bandits.
(b) The governor.
(c) The prefect.
(d) The Liangshan Marsh bandits.
3. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
4. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Lu da.
(b) Zhu Gui.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Zhu Fu.
5. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Prince Duan.
(b) Wang Jin.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Wang Sheng.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
2. Why does Gongsun Sheng leave the bandits?
3. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
4. What does Sun Li offer as a gift for being allowed to join the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
5. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
2. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
3. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
4. Why has Lord Chai lost some of his fondness for Wu Song?
5. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
6. Why can the Ruan Brothers no longer fish near Liangshan Marsh?
7. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
8. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
9. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
10. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)