|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
(a) She chains him up.
(b) She poisons him.
(c) She stays to make sure he doesn't leave.
(d) She locks the door from the outside.
2. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(d) Arms instructor.
3. What does Shi Xiu show Clever Cloud?
(a) The hearts of the monk and the friar.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
(d) The clothes of Hai the preceptor and the friar.
4. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) A buddhist priest.
(b) A Taoist priest.
(c) His wife.
(d) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A harbor.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A prison.
(d) A wine shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
2. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
3. From where does Gao Qui's dislike for Wang Jin come?
4. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
5. What happens to Wu the Elder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Lord Chai lost some of his fondness for Wu Song?
2. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
3. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
4. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
5. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
6. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
7. How do Yang Zhi and Lu Da take over Precious Pearl Monastery?
8. Why can the Ruan Brothers no longer fish near Liangshan Marsh?
9. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
10. What mistake does Wu Yong make on the letter that he sends to Cai Jing?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)