|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
2. Where does Ho Qing say he has the robbers?
(a) In jail.
(b) In his hotel.
(c) In a notebook.
(d) In his pocket.
3. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Sacrifice to his god.
(b) Go see his brother.
(c) Go see his father.
(d) Turn himself in.
4. How many demons are locked in the Suppression of Demons Hall?
5. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The mark of the beast.
(b) The brand.
(c) The golden print.
(d) The silver star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
2. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
3. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
4. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
5. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
2. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
3. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
4. What happens to Li Xing at the end of chapter 50?
5. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
6. How does Coroner Ho know that Wu the Elder has been poisoned?
7. What does the prefect decide was the cause of the death of the friar and the monk?
8. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
9. Why does Song Jiang not want to be part of a group of bandits?
10. How do Yang Zhi and Lu Da take over Precious Pearl Monastery?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)