|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) An unnamed escort.
(b) Wu Song.
(c) Hua Rong.
(d) Lu Da.
2. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
(a) Luan Tingyu.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Sun Li.
3. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Chases the merchants.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kills his stewards.
(d) Kills himself.
4. What food makes Song Jiang sick?
(a) The beef.
(b) The fresh fish.
(c) The mutton.
(d) The pork.
5. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
(a) They are exiled.
(c) Prison time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
2. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
3. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
4. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
5. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
2. How does Coroner Ho know that Wu the Elder has been poisoned?
3. How does Golden Lotus kill Wu Song?
4. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
5. How does Yang kill Niu Er?
6. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
7. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
8. Why is Song Jiang upset with Li Kui after his killing rampage in the Zhu Family Village?
9. Describe Li Kui.
10. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)