|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
(a) They pretend he has been sick.
(b) It is not part of his punishment.
(c) They are scared of him.
(d) He pays them off.
2. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
(a) They don't know him.
(b) He joined the bandits.
(c) He gave money to a medicine man.
(d) He didn't have any money.
3. What does Sun Li offer as a gift for being allowed to join the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
(a) Five hundred good fighting men and horses.
(b) Ten thousand stings of cash.
(c) Gold and silver ingots.
(d) A plan for attacking the Zhu Village.
4. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Huang Wenbing.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Prefect Cai.
5. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Fifteen pounds.
(b) Two catties.
(c) Ten catties.
(d) Ten pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the amount of the gift that Song's prison superintendent expected?
2. What does Dai Zong tie to his legs to travel so quickly?
3. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
4. What is Wang Jin's profession?
5. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Lord Chai lost some of his fondness for Wu Song?
2. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
3. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
4. What mistake does Wu Yong make on the letter that he sends to Cai Jing?
5. How does Chao Gai's group trick Yang Zhi's men into letting them steal the gifts?
6. What happens to Li Xing at the end of chapter 50?
7. What does the prefect decide was the cause of the death of the friar and the monk?
8. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
9. How does Golden Lotus kill Wu Song?
10. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)