|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys in the temple call Song Jiang?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) The Star Lord.
(c) The Moon God.
(d) The Mystic King.
2. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(d) Too many to count.
3. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(c) Happy Grove.
(d) Lord Chai's home.
4. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Fifteen pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) Two catties.
(d) Ten catties.
5. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) He tells them who he is.
(b) He shows a secret sign.
(c) The robbers recognize him.
(d) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
2. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
3. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
4. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
5. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lu Da's staff.
2. Why has Lord Chai lost some of his fondness for Wu Song?
3. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
4. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
5. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
6. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
7. How does Lu Da finally get food when he is at the Waguan Monastery?
8. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
9. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
10. What happens to Li Xing at the end of chapter 50?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)