|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Robbing her.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Rescuing her.
(d) Seducing her.
2. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
(a) Shi En.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Sun the Witch.
(d) Chao Gai.
3. What food makes Song Jiang sick?
(a) The mutton.
(b) The pork.
(c) The fresh fish.
(d) The beef.
4. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A harbor.
(c) A wine shop.
(d) A prison.
5. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(a) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
(b) Gold dishes.
(c) His ancestral sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
2. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
3. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
4. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
5. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
2. How does Lu Da finally get food when he is at the Waguan Monastery?
3. What happens to Li Xing at the end of chapter 50?
4. What is Lin Chong's punishment for bringing the sword into the inner sanctum?
5. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
6. What does the prefect decide was the cause of the death of the friar and the monk?
7. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
8. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
9. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
10. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)