|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Lin Chong.
(b) Wu Yong.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Song Wan.
2. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
(a) He hasn't been to see her.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) He didn't bring her a gift.
(d) He has a girlfriend.
3. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Heart medicine.
(b) Blood pressure medicine.
(c) Stomach medicine.
(d) Nerve medicine.
4. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
(a) Lin Chong makes a special trip to find Lu Da.
(b) Lu Da attacks Lin Chong's wife.
(c) Lu Da and Lin Chong are related.
(d) Lin Chong sees Lu Da working with his staff.
5. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Whang Dynasty.
(b) The Song Dynasty.
(c) The Wu Dynasty.
(d) The Chong Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lin Chong leave the shack at the depot?
2. How many demons are locked in the Suppression of Demons Hall?
3. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
4. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
5. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
2. Why does Shi En, the prison guard, treat Wu Song so well while he is in jail?
3. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
4. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
5. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
6. What happens to Li Xing at the end of chapter 50?
7. How does Coroner Ho know that Wu the Elder has been poisoned?
8. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
9. How does Yang kill Niu Er?
10. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)