|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(a) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
(c) Gold dishes.
(d) His ancestral sword.
2. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Kills his best friend.
(b) Burns down his manor.
(c) Incriminates himself.
(d) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
3. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
(a) The Xio Family Inn.
(b) Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(c) The Zhu Family Inn.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
4. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
(a) Pan Pavilion.
(b) Jade Screen Mountain.
(c) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(d) Liangshan Marsh.
5. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) Liu Gao's family.
(b) The women of the village.
(c) The monks.
(d) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
2. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
3. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
4. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
5. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lin Chong's punishment for bringing the sword into the inner sanctum?
2. Why has Lord Chai lost some of his fondness for Wu Song?
3. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
4. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
5. How does Coroner Ho know that Wu the Elder has been poisoned?
6. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
7. Why is Song Jiang upset with Li Kui after his killing rampage in the Zhu Family Village?
8. What does the "fortune teller" tell Lu Junyi about his future?
9. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
10. What happens to Li Xing at the end of chapter 50?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)