|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
(a) In prison.
(b) At Chai Jin's manor.
(c) On the road.
(d) At Lin Chong's home.
2. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
3. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
(a) Song Jiang asks his brother to bring his father to come visit him.
(b) Song Jiang asks his brother to come visit him.
(c) Song Jiang asks his brother to take care of their father.
(d) Song Jiang asks his brother to send him money.
4. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be buried at sea.
(b) That it be dropped in a well.
(c) That it be buried.
(d) That it be cremated.
5. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
(a) The Zhu Family Inn.
(b) The Xio Family Inn.
(c) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(d) Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
2. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
3. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
4. Who saves Song and Dai from being killed?
5. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
2. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
3. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
4. What mistake does Wu Yong make on the letter that he sends to Cai Jing?
5. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
6. How do Yang Zhi and Lu Da take over Precious Pearl Monastery?
7. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
8. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
9. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
10. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)