|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
2. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
(a) She was sliced to death.
(b) She was tattooed.
(c) She was exiled.
(d) She was beaten.
3. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A temple of white stone.
(b) A pagoda of white stone.
(c) A temple of black stone.
(d) A pagoda of black stone.
4. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(b) Yang Xiong.
(c) The prefect.
(d) Master Pan.
5. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(a) His ancestral sword.
(b) Gold dishes.
(c) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the soldiers survive the attack on Liangshan Marsh?
2. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
3. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
4. Who put the poison in the wine?
5. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
2. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
3. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
4. Why can the Ruan Brothers no longer fish near Liangshan Marsh?
5. How does Golden Lotus kill Wu Song?
6. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
7. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
8. What do the stewards under Yang Zhi's command decide to tell Governor Liang about the theft of the gifts?
9. Describe Lu Da's staff.
10. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)