|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) An unnamed escort.
(c) Hua Rong.
(d) Wu Song.
2. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Zhu Gui.
(b) Chao Gai.
(c) Lu da.
(d) Zhu Fu.
3. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
(a) There is no fresh fish.
(b) Li Kui has eaten all of the fresh fish.
(c) The catch master has not come.
(d) He wants to get rid of the old first.
4. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A prison.
(c) A wine shop.
(d) A harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
2. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
3. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
4. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
5. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lu Da kill Zheng?
2. What happens during the mass service at Liangshan Marsh?
3. How does Chao Gai's group trick Yang Zhi's men into letting them steal the gifts?
4. How does Song Jiang suggest the bandits fight as they are preparing for attack?
5. How does Lu Da finally get food when he is at the Waguan Monastery?
6. How does Jin Jie's wife advise him to tell Song Jiang of his plans to surrender.
7. Why does Shi En, the prison guard, treat Wu Song so well while he is in jail?
8. How does Yan Qing keep Li Shishi from going too far in her advancements?
9. What happens to Wang Jin when he doesn't go to pay his respects to Gao Qui?
10. What happens to Li Xing at the end of chapter 50?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)