|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Kills his best friend.
(b) Incriminates himself.
(c) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
(d) Burns down his manor.
2. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
3. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) Wu Song kills him.
(b) He gets a lover.
(c) He runs away.
(d) Golden Lotus kills him.
4. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
(a) Pulling up trees.
(b) Burning incense.
(c) Working in the vegetable garden.
(d) Guarding treasure.
5. What is not one condition that Song Jiang tells Li Kui to follow if he wants to go after his mother?
(a) Li Kui is not to drink during the trip.
(b) Li Kui is to leave his battle axes.
(c) Li Kui is to stay with his traveling companions.
(d) Li Kui is to go alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
2. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
3. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
4. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
5. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistake does Wu Yong make on the letter that he sends to Cai Jing?
2. Why can the Ruan Brothers no longer fish near Liangshan Marsh?
3. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
4. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
5. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
6. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
7. Briefly describe Song Jiang.
8. Why has Lord Chai lost some of his fondness for Wu Song?
9. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
10. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)