|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
(a) Sun Li.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Luan Tingyu.
(d) Li Kui.
2. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
(a) The third anniversary of his daughter's death.
(b) The marriage of his daughter to Pei Ruhai.
(c) The second anniversary of Master Pan's business.
(d) The second anniversary of Wang the Scribe's death.
3. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his uncle.
(b) As his father.
(c) As his friend.
(d) As his brother.
4. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
(a) They are never successful.
(b) One time.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
5. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
2. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
3. What is Master Wang selling when he discovers the dead monk?
4. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
5. During what dynasty was this novel written?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wu Song's principal "Don't pass one without having three" mean?
2. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
3. How does Chao Gai's group trick Yang Zhi's men into letting them steal the gifts?
4. What does Wang the Third suggest to Chao Gai as a money-making opportunity?
5. What mistake does Wu Yong make on the letter that he sends to Cai Jing?
6. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
7. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
8. What reasons does Wu Song give Song Jiang that the two should not travel together?
9. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
10. Why does Song Jiang believe that the Liangshan Marsh bandits will accept them into their group?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)