|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(d) Arms instructor.
2. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
(a) They are scared of him.
(b) It is not part of his punishment.
(c) He pays them off.
(d) They pretend he has been sick.
3. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
(a) Zhang San.
(b) Whang Song.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Lu Da.
4. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Ferocious Giant.
(b) Recklessly Rash.
(c) Lumbering Ogre.
(d) Devil Incarnate.
5. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Chases the merchants.
(b) Kills himself.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Kills his stewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
2. From where does Gao Qui's dislike for Wang Jin come?
3. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
4. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
5. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Coroner Ho know that Wu the Elder has been poisoned?
2. What does Song Jiang do for the old man who told him the secret of the circular, confusing paths around the Zhu Family Village?
3. Why does Shi En, the prison guard, treat Wu Song so well while he is in jail?
4. How does Wu Song become a constable in Qinche?
5. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
6. Why can the Ruan Brothers no longer fish near Liangshan Marsh?
7. Describe Lu Da's staff.
8. Why is Lin Chong sent from the prison to the Army fodder depot?
9. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
10. Describe Li Kui.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)