|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
(b) Pock marked.
2. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) Liu Gao's family.
(b) The women of the village.
(c) The monks.
(d) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
3. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Ten catties.
(b) Two catties.
(c) Fifteen pounds.
(d) Ten pounds.
4. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 120 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 800 years.
5. What does Shi Xiu show Clever Cloud?
(a) A knife.
(b) The clothes of Hai the preceptor and the friar.
(c) The hearts of the monk and the friar.
(d) A spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
2. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
3. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
4. Why does Lin Chong leave the shack at the depot?
5. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe Song Jiang.
2. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
3. Describe Li Kui.
4. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
5. Describe Lu Da's staff.
6. How does Golden Lotus kill Wu Song?
7. What happens to Wu Song at Zhang's home?
8. What does the prefect decide was the cause of the death of the friar and the monk?
9. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
10. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)