|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
2. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
(a) Three times.
(b) They are never successful.
(c) Two times.
(d) One time.
3. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) His wife.
(b) A Taoist priest.
(c) A buddhist priest.
(d) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
4. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Young master Gao.
(c) Her maidservants.
(d) The monks.
5. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
(a) Bows and arrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
2. Where does Ho Qing say he has the robbers?
3. What was the amount of the gift that Song's prison superintendent expected?
4. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
5. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Liangshan Marsh was first started as a stronghold, what was its purpose?
2. How does Chao Gai's group trick Yang Zhi's men into letting them steal the gifts?
3. How does Golden Lotus kill Wu Song?
4. Why does Song Jiang kill Poxi?
5. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
6. How does Sun the Witch suggest that Wu Song dress so that he will not be arrested?
7. Describe Li Kui.
8. What is Lin Chong's punishment for bringing the sword into the inner sanctum?
9. What does Song Jiang write on the wall at the Xunyang Pavilion?
10. Why is Song Jiang arrested at the lantern festival?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)