|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Semi-automatic guns.
(b) Fiery arrows.
(c) Bear traps.
(d) Barbed lances.
2. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(b) Kong Ming.
(c) Marshal Gao.
(d) Lu Da.
3. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(b) All are used.
4. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Ruan the Seventh.
(b) Chai Jin.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Zhang shun.
5. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Dai Zong.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Lu Da.
6. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
(b) One Hundred.
(d) One Hundred and Eight.
7. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
8. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
(a) A Dragon Spirit.
(b) The Spirit of Chao Gai.
(c) The Mystic Queen.
(d) His father's spirit.
9. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
(a) In the autumn.
(b) In the summer.
(c) In the spring.
(d) In the winter.
10. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Yan Qing.
(b) Zeng Sheng.
(c) Guan Sheng.
(d) Shi Wengong.
11. How does Shi Qian get into the Northern Capital?
(a) He tunnels under the wall.
(b) He climbs over the walls.
(c) He walks through the open gate.
(d) He disguises himself as a beggar.
12. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Stumpy Tiger.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Yan Qing.
13. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
(a) They honor him.
(b) They hate him.
(c) They fear him.
(d) They respect him.
14. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) An axe.
(b) A pine sapling.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A stone.
15. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The prefect's wife.
(b) The prefect's young son.
(c) The prison guards.
(d) The nursemaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
2. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
3. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
4. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
5. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)