|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
2. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) A brick.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A lance.
(d) Her own sword.
3. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
4. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
(a) 700 - 900.
(b) 200 - 300.
(c) 100 - 200.
(d) 500 - 700.
5. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
(a) Tang Long.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Shi Qian.
6. What is not one of the gifts given to the Liangshan Marsh bandits by the emperor along with the amnesty decree?
(a) Seventy-two slabs of silver.
(b) One hundred good horses.
(c) Seventy-two bolts of green satin.
(d) Thirty-six slabs of gold.
7. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
8. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Zhu Tong.
(b) Lei Heng's mother.
(c) Bai Yuqiao.
(d) Song Jiang.
9. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Zhang Shun.
(b) Jiao Ting.
(c) Tao Zongwang.
(d) Song Wan.
10. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
(a) Revolving Octagon.
(b) The Great Monad and Three Powers.
(c) Four Elephants.
(d) The Nine-Unit Octagon.
11. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Dai Zong.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Li Kui.
12. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Shi Wengong.
(b) Zeng Sheng.
(c) Guan Sheng.
(d) Yan Qing.
13. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
(a) In the autumn.
(b) In the summer.
(c) In the spring.
(d) In the winter.
14. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
(a) Obliterate Song Jiang.
(b) Oppose not heaven's will.
(c) Those who do evil are rebels.
(d) A state has only one essential morality.
15. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Semi-automatic guns.
(b) Fiery arrows.
(c) Barbed lances.
(d) Bear traps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
2. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
3. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
4. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
5. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)