|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
(a) A Taoist's robe.
(b) Lanterns for sale.
(c) Ladies' hair ornaments.
(d) His cloak.
2. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Li Shishi.
(b) Captain Li.
(c) Premeir Cai.
(d) Gao Qui.
3. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
(a) Four Elephants.
(b) The Great Monad and Three Powers.
(c) The Nine-Unit Octagon.
(d) Revolving Octagon.
4. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Chai Jin.
(b) Ruan the Seventh.
(c) Zhang shun.
(d) Li Kui.
5. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Semi-automatic guns.
(b) Fiery arrows.
(c) Barbed lances.
(d) Bear traps.
6. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) The abbot of Wutai.
(d) Lin Chong.
7. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
(d) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
8. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
9. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A pine sapling.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A stone.
(d) An axe.
10. Who tries on Fang La's fine clothes?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Ruan the Third.
(d) Ruan the Seventh.
11. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The prefect's young son.
(b) The prefect's wife.
(c) The prison guards.
(d) The nursemaid.
12. What kind of boats do Ye Chun suggest Gao use during his next attack on the bandits?
(a) Motor boats.
(b) Row boats.
(c) Sail boats.
(d) Paddle boats.
13. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
(a) Because she has him arrested.
(b) Because she makes fun of him.
(c) Because she is mean to his mother.
(d) Because she doesn't sing well.
14. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
(a) They honor him.
(b) They fear him.
(c) They respect him.
(d) They hate him.
15. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
2. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
3. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
4. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
5. Where is Lord Chai found?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)