|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not one of the gifts given to the Liangshan Marsh bandits by the emperor along with the amnesty decree?
(a) Seventy-two slabs of silver.
(b) Seventy-two bolts of green satin.
(c) Thirty-six slabs of gold.
(d) One hundred good horses.
2. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
(a) One Hundred.
(d) One Hundred and Eight.
3. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Li Shishi.
(b) Premeir Cai.
(c) Gao Qui.
(d) Captain Li.
4. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
5. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
(a) Song Jiang apologize to him.
(b) Li Kui tell the prefect what happened to the boy.
(c) Li Kui be killed.
(d) Zhu Tong be made leader.
6. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
(a) Not to move.
(b) To start a fire.
(c) To attack.
(d) To come to his aid.
7. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
(a) The Mystic Queen.
(b) His father's spirit.
(c) The Spirit of Chao Gai.
(d) A Dragon Spirit.
8. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
(a) With patience.
(b) By guile.
(c) By direct confrontation.
(d) By force.
9. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Dai Zong.
(d) Lu Da.
10. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) The abbot of Wutai.
(c) Lin Chong.
(d) Marshal Gao.
11. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(d) All are used.
12. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
(a) Revolving Octagon.
(b) The Nine-Unit Octagon.
(c) The Great Monad and Three Powers.
(d) Four Elephants.
13. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His rooster.
(b) His robe and cockade.
(c) His weapon.
(d) His sandals.
14. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
15. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Bear traps.
(b) Semi-automatic guns.
(c) Barbed lances.
(d) Fiery arrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
2. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
4. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
5. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)