|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Gao Qui.
(b) Captain Li.
(c) Li Shishi.
(d) Premeir Cai.
2. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
(a) A deaf-mute.
(b) A priest.
(c) The marshal.
(d) A fortune teller.
3. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
(a) A Taoist's robe.
(b) Ladies' hair ornaments.
(c) His cloak.
(d) Lanterns for sale.
4. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Guan Sheng.
(b) Zeng Sheng.
(c) Shi Wengong.
(d) Yan Qing.
5. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His sandals.
(b) His robe and cockade.
(c) His weapon.
(d) His rooster.
6. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
(a) Zhu Tong be made leader.
(b) Li Kui tell the prefect what happened to the boy.
(c) Song Jiang apologize to him.
(d) Li Kui be killed.
7. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Five days.
(d) One month.
8. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
9. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Stumpy Tiger.
10. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(b) Kong Ming.
(c) Marshal Gao.
(d) Lu Da.
11. What is not one of the gifts given to the Liangshan Marsh bandits by the emperor along with the amnesty decree?
(a) One hundred good horses.
(b) Seventy-two slabs of silver.
(c) Seventy-two bolts of green satin.
(d) Thirty-six slabs of gold.
12. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) A temple on Mount Taishan.
(b) Precious Pearl Mountain.
(c) The Eastern Capital.
(d) Liangshan Marsh.
13. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Shi Qian.
(d) Tang Long.
14. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A dagger.
(b) An axe.
(c) A pine sapling.
(d) A stone.
15. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Lin Chong.
(b) Marshal Gao.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) The abbot of Wutai.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
2. Where is Lord Chai found?
3. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
4. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
5. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)