|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
(a) They respect him.
(b) They fear him.
(c) They hate him.
(d) They honor him.
2. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(a) Kong Ming.
(b) Lu Da.
(d) Marshal Gao.
3. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
4. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
(a) In the winter.
(b) In the spring.
(c) In the summer.
(d) In the autumn.
5. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
(a) Because she makes fun of him.
(b) Because she is mean to his mother.
(c) Because she doesn't sing well.
(d) Because she has him arrested.
6. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
(a) To tell them to stop the attack.
(b) To take Dr. An to the emperor.
(c) To tell them more troops are coming.
(d) To tell them of their new rank in the empire.
7. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
8. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) Her own sword.
(b) A brick.
(c) A lance.
(d) An arrow.
9. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
(a) Yan Qing.
(b) Gao Qui.
(c) Dai Zong.
(d) Marshal Su.
10. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) The Eastern Capital.
(c) Precious Pearl Mountain.
(d) A temple on Mount Taishan.
11. What kind of boats do Ye Chun suggest Gao use during his next attack on the bandits?
(a) Row boats.
(b) Sail boats.
(c) Motor boats.
(d) Paddle boats.
12. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Captain Li.
(b) Li Shishi.
(c) Premeir Cai.
(d) Gao Qui.
13. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
(a) 100 - 200.
(b) 500 - 700.
(c) 700 - 900.
(d) 200 - 300.
14. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
15. Who tries on Fang La's fine clothes?
(a) Ruan the Third.
(b) Ruan the Seventh.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Lu Da.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
2. Why is the Great Monad a difficult position to defend against?
3. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
4. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
5. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)