|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
(a) Oppose not heaven's will.
(b) Obliterate Song Jiang.
(c) Those who do evil are rebels.
(d) A state has only one essential morality.
2. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
3. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By pretending to be sick.
(b) By disfiguring himself.
(c) By hiding his face.
(d) By dying his hair.
4. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
(a) The third.
(b) The seventh.
(c) The first.
(d) The fifth.
5. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A pine sapling.
(c) A stone.
(d) An axe.
6. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) An un-named junior officer.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) An un-named chieftain.
(d) Lu Da.
7. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
(a) They hate him.
(b) They honor him.
(c) They respect him.
(d) They fear him.
8. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The nursemaid.
(b) The prefect's young son.
(c) The prefect's wife.
(d) The prison guards.
9. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
(a) His wound has not yet healed.
(b) The bandits have kicked him out of their group.
(c) He is in prison.
(d) The bandits prefer to be led by Wu Yong.
10. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Ruan the Seventh.
(b) Chai Jin.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Zhang shun.
11. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Lei Heng's mother.
(b) Zhu Tong.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Bai Yuqiao.
12. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Zeng Sheng.
(b) Guan Sheng.
(c) Yan Qing.
(d) Shi Wengong.
13. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His rooster.
(b) His sandals.
(c) His weapon.
(d) His robe and cockade.
14. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
(a) 200 - 300.
(b) 500 - 700.
(c) 100 - 200.
(d) 700 - 900.
15. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
2. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
3. What is not one of the gifts given to the Liangshan Marsh bandits by the emperor along with the amnesty decree?
4. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
5. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)