|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Great Monad a difficult position to defend against?
(a) It can't be moved.
(b) It is always changing.
(c) It never changes.
(d) It withstands magic.
2. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(b) All are used.
3. Who captures Fang La?
(a) Lu Junyi.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Sagacious Lu.
(d) Song Jiang.
4. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
(a) A Dragon Spirit.
(b) The Mystic Queen.
(c) The Spirit of Chao Gai.
(d) His father's spirit.
5. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
(a) By direct confrontation.
(b) By guile.
(c) With patience.
(d) By force.
6. What kind of boats do Ye Chun suggest Gao use during his next attack on the bandits?
(a) Motor boats.
(b) Sail boats.
(c) Paddle boats.
(d) Row boats.
7. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) An un-named junior officer.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) An un-named chieftain.
8. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Gao Qui.
(b) Captain Li.
(c) Li Shishi.
(d) Premeir Cai.
9. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
(a) Because he is shooting geese.
(b) Because he left his wife.
(c) Because he is shooting members of Song's army.
(d) Because he is shooting deer.
10. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
11. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The nursemaid.
(b) The prison guards.
(c) The prefect's young son.
(d) The prefect's wife.
12. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
(b) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
13. How does Shi Qian get into the Northern Capital?
(a) He walks through the open gate.
(b) He disguises himself as a beggar.
(c) He climbs over the walls.
(d) He tunnels under the wall.
14. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Lin Chong.
(b) The abbot of Wutai.
(c) Marshal Gao.
(d) Li Kui.
15. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Tao Zongwang.
(b) Jiao Ting.
(c) Zhang Shun.
(d) Song Wan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
2. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
3. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
4. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
5. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)