|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
(a) Tang Long.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Shi Qian.
2. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Precious Pearl Mountain.
(c) The Eastern Capital.
(d) A temple on Mount Taishan.
3. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Doctor An.
(d) Gongsun Sheng.
4. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Song Wan.
(b) Jiao Ting.
(c) Tao Zongwang.
(d) Zhang Shun.
5. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) An axe.
(b) A stone.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A pine sapling.
6. Where is Lord Chai found?
(a) In a dry well.
(b) In the prison.
(c) He isn't found.
(d) In a temple.
7. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Marshal Gao.
(d) Kong Ming.
8. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
(a) A priest.
(b) The marshal.
(c) A fortune teller.
(d) A deaf-mute.
9. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
10. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
(a) The Mystic Queen.
(b) His father's spirit.
(c) A Dragon Spirit.
(d) The Spirit of Chao Gai.
11. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
(a) Because she makes fun of him.
(b) Because she doesn't sing well.
(c) Because she is mean to his mother.
(d) Because she has him arrested.
12. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Dai Zong.
13. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
(a) By force.
(b) By guile.
(c) By direct confrontation.
(d) With patience.
14. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) The bandits prefer to be led by Wu Yong.
(c) His wound has not yet healed.
(d) The bandits have kicked him out of their group.
15. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By hiding his face.
(b) By dying his hair.
(c) By pretending to be sick.
(d) By disfiguring himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captures Fang La?
2. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
3. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
4. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
5. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)