|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) The abbot of Wutai.
(c) Lin Chong.
(d) Li Kui.
2. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
(a) Minister Lu.
(b) Xu Ding.
(c) Gao Keli.
(d) Jin Jie.
3. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
(a) A Taoist's robe.
(b) Ladies' hair ornaments.
(c) His cloak.
(d) Lanterns for sale.
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) An un-named chieftain.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) An un-named junior officer.
5. What is not one of the gifts given to the Liangshan Marsh bandits by the emperor along with the amnesty decree?
(a) One hundred good horses.
(b) Thirty-six slabs of gold.
(c) Seventy-two bolts of green satin.
(d) Seventy-two slabs of silver.
6. How do the local people feel about Fang La?
(a) They honor him.
(b) They fear him.
(c) They hate him.
(d) They respect him.
7. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Dai Zong.
(d) Song Jiang.
8. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
(a) One month.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Ten days.
9. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) A brick.
(b) A lance.
(c) An arrow.
(d) Her own sword.
10. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
(a) Because he is shooting deer.
(b) Because he left his wife.
(c) Because he is shooting members of Song's army.
(d) Because he is shooting geese.
11. Why is the Great Monad a difficult position to defend against?
(a) It never changes.
(b) It can't be moved.
(c) It is always changing.
(d) It withstands magic.
12. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By disfiguring himself.
(b) By hiding his face.
(c) By pretending to be sick.
(d) By dying his hair.
13. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
(a) To be released.
(b) To be made leader of the bandits.
(c) Food and wine.
(d) An early death.
14. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(b) All are used.
15. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Zhu Tong.
(b) Lei Heng's mother.
(c) Bai Yuqiao.
(d) Song Jiang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
2. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
3. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
4. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
5. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)