Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By dying his hair.
(b) By pretending to be sick.
(c) By hiding his face.
(d) By disfiguring himself.
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
(a) Xi Bao.
(b) Lu Junyi.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Song Jiang.
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
(a) His father.
(b) The Mystic Queen.
(c) The ghost of Chao Gai.
(d) Marshall Gao.
4. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) An un-named chieftain.
(c) An un-named junior officer.
(d) Li Kui.
5. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Lei Heng's mother.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Zhu Tong.
(d) Bai Yuqiao.
6. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
(a) Wen Huanzhang.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Yue Ho.
(d) Dai Zong.
7. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
(a) A fortune teller.
(b) A priest.
(c) A deaf-mute.
(d) The marshal.
8. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
(d) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
9. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
(a) The seventh.
(b) The fifth.
(c) The third.
(d) The first.
10. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(c) All are used.
11. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
12. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
(a) A state has only one essential morality.
(b) Oppose not heaven's will.
(c) Obliterate Song Jiang.
(d) Those who do evil are rebels.
13. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His rooster.
(b) His sandals.
(c) His weapon.
(d) His robe and cockade.
14. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
(a) In the winter.
(b) In the spring.
(c) In the summer.
(d) In the autumn.
15. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
(a) Ten days.
(b) One month.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
2. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
4. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
5. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)