|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Stumpy Tiger.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Yan Qing.
2. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Jiao Ting.
(b) Zhang Shun.
(c) Song Wan.
(d) Tao Zongwang.
3. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
(a) His cloak.
(b) Lanterns for sale.
(c) Ladies' hair ornaments.
(d) A Taoist's robe.
4. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(b) All are used.
5. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
(a) Huyan Zhuo.
(b) Han Tao.
(c) Peng Qi.
(d) Song Jiang.
6. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By pretending to be sick.
(b) By disfiguring himself.
(c) By hiding his face.
(d) By dying his hair.
7. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
(a) Xu Ding.
(b) Gao Keli.
(c) Minister Lu.
(d) Jin Jie.
8. Why is Minister Lu told that Chen Guan has not come to see him in person?
(a) He is afraid of Song's armies.
(b) He has been killed.
(c) He has typhoid fever.
(d) He did not want to make the trip.
9. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
(a) In the summer.
(b) In the winter.
(c) In the autumn.
(d) In the spring.
10. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
(a) The third.
(b) The seventh.
(c) The first.
(d) The fifth.
11. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
(a) To come to his aid.
(b) To attack.
(c) To start a fire.
(d) Not to move.
12. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
(a) Shi Qian.
(b) Tang Long.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Song Jiang.
13. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Lei Heng's mother.
(c) Bai Yuqiao.
(d) Zhu Tong.
14. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
(a) To tell them of their new rank in the empire.
(b) To tell them to stop the attack.
(c) To tell them more troops are coming.
(d) To take Dr. An to the emperor.
15. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Kong Ming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
2. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
3. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
4. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
5. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)