|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) The Eastern Capital.
(b) Precious Pearl Mountain.
(c) A temple on Mount Taishan.
(d) Liangshan Marsh.
2. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Chai Jin.
(b) Ruan the Seventh.
(c) Zhang shun.
(d) Li Kui.
3. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) An un-named chieftain.
(b) An un-named junior officer.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Lu Da.
4. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
(a) The first.
(b) The third.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The seventh.
5. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
(a) Cai Fu.
(b) Marshal Gao.
(c) Governor Liang.
(d) Cai Qing.
6. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Marshal Gao.
(c) The abbot of Wutai.
(d) Lin Chong.
7. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Jiao Ting.
(b) Tao Zongwang.
(c) Song Wan.
(d) Zhang Shun.
8. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
(a) Yan Qing.
(b) Dai Zong.
(c) Gao Qui.
(d) Marshal Su.
9. Who captures Fang La?
(a) Sagacious Lu.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Lu Junyi.
10. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
11. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
(a) Because he is shooting geese.
(b) Because he left his wife.
(c) Because he is shooting members of Song's army.
(d) Because he is shooting deer.
12. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
(a) Jin Jie.
(b) Xu Ding.
(c) Gao Keli.
(d) Minister Lu.
13. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
(a) The bandits have kicked him out of their group.
(b) The bandits prefer to be led by Wu Yong.
(c) His wound has not yet healed.
(d) He is in prison.
14. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Lei Heng's mother.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Zhu Tong.
(d) Bai Yuqiao.
15. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) Her own sword.
(b) A brick.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A lance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
2. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
4. Where is Lord Chai found?
5. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)