|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
2. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(a) All are used.
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A pine sapling.
(b) An axe.
(c) A stone.
(d) A dagger.
4. Who does Gongshun's magic help Song's forces capture?
5. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
(a) To take Dr. An to the emperor.
(b) To tell them more troops are coming.
(c) To tell them to stop the attack.
(d) To tell them of their new rank in the empire.
6. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Chai Jin.
(c) Zhang shun.
(d) Ruan the Seventh.
7. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Gao Qui.
(b) Premeir Cai.
(c) Li Shishi.
(d) Captain Li.
8. Who captures Fang La?
(a) Lu Junyi.
(b) Sagacious Lu.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Li Kui.
9. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
(a) Dai Zong.
(b) Wen Huanzhang.
(c) Yue Ho.
(d) Yan Qing.
10. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Bai Yuqiao.
(c) Zhu Tong.
(d) Lei Heng's mother.
11. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
(d) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
12. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
(a) Gongsun Sheng.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Doctor An.
13. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
(a) Zhang Shun.
(b) Jiao Ting.
(c) Song Wan.
(d) Tao Zongwang.
14. Where is Lord Chai found?
(a) In a dry well.
(b) In the prison.
(c) He isn't found.
(d) In a temple.
15. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Kong Ming.
(d) Marshal Gao.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
2. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
3. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
4. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
5. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)