|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Yan Qing.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Stumpy Tiger.
2. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
(a) To be released.
(b) To be made leader of the bandits.
(c) An early death.
(d) Food and wine.
3. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
(a) To start a fire.
(b) Not to move.
(c) To come to his aid.
(d) To attack.
4. How does Shi Qian get into the Northern Capital?
(a) He tunnels under the wall.
(b) He climbs over the walls.
(c) He disguises himself as a beggar.
(d) He walks through the open gate.
5. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
(a) The first.
(b) The seventh.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The third.
6. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
(a) One Hundred.
(c) One Hundred and Eight.
7. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Ruan the Seventh.
(c) Chai Jin.
(d) Zhang shun.
8. Who agrees to take care of Lei Heng in prison?
(a) Zhu Tong.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Bai Yuqiao.
(d) Lei Heng's mother.
9. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) The abbot of Wutai.
(b) Marshal Gao.
(c) Lin Chong.
(d) Li Kui.
10. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Dai Zong.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Li Kui.
11. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Gao Qui.
(b) Li Shishi.
(c) Captain Li.
(d) Premeir Cai.
12. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Zeng Sheng.
(b) Shi Wengong.
(c) Yan Qing.
(d) Guan Sheng.
13. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
(a) The bandits prefer to be led by Wu Yong.
(b) His wound has not yet healed.
(c) The bandits have kicked him out of their group.
(d) He is in prison.
14. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
(a) The ghost of Chao Gai.
(b) Marshall Gao.
(c) The Mystic Queen.
(d) His father.
15. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Barbed lances.
(b) Bear traps.
(c) Semi-automatic guns.
(d) Fiery arrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries on Fang La's fine clothes?
2. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
3. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
4. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
5. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)