|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lord Chai found?
(a) In a dry well.
(b) In the prison.
(c) In a temple.
(d) He isn't found.
2. Why is Minister Lu told that Chen Guan has not come to see him in person?
(a) He is afraid of Song's armies.
(b) He has typhoid fever.
(c) He has been killed.
(d) He did not want to make the trip.
3. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
(a) Revolving Octagon.
(b) The Nine-Unit Octagon.
(c) The Great Monad and Three Powers.
(d) Four Elephants.
4. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(c) All are used.
5. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Peng Qi.
(c) Huyan Zhuo.
(d) Han Tao.
6. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Ten days.
(c) One month.
(d) Five days.
7. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
(a) Xu Ding.
(b) Gao Keli.
(c) Minister Lu.
(d) Jin Jie.
8. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) An arrow.
(b) Her own sword.
(c) A brick.
(d) A lance.
9. Who was not one of the chieftains who volunteered to scope out the Yangzi?
(a) Zhang shun.
(b) Chai Jin.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Ruan the Seventh.
10. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
(a) Oppose not heaven's will.
(b) Obliterate Song Jiang.
(c) A state has only one essential morality.
(d) Those who do evil are rebels.
11. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The prefect's young son.
(b) The prefect's wife.
(c) The prison guards.
(d) The nursemaid.
12. Who wrote the letter that Dai Zong delivers to Marshal Su?
(a) Yue Ho.
(b) Wen Huanzhang.
(c) Dai Zong.
(d) Yan Qing.
13. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
(a) His father's spirit.
(b) The Spirit of Chao Gai.
(c) A Dragon Spirit.
(d) The Mystic Queen.
14. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
15. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
(a) 200 - 300.
(b) 100 - 200.
(c) 700 - 900.
(d) 500 - 700.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lu Junyi request of Song?
2. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
3. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
4. What is not one of the gifts given to the Liangshan Marsh bandits by the emperor along with the amnesty decree?
5. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)