|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) The abbot of Wutai.
(b) Marshal Gao.
(c) Lin Chong.
(d) Li Kui.
2. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His rooster.
(b) His robe and cockade.
(c) His weapon.
(d) His sandals.
3. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
4. What spirit saved Song Jiang?
(a) The Mystic Queen.
(b) The Spirit of Chao Gai.
(c) His father's spirit.
(d) A Dragon Spirit.
5. Who had secretly made up his mind to surrender to Song's forces?
(a) Gao Keli.
(b) Xu Ding.
(c) Jin Jie.
(d) Minister Lu.
6. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) Lu Da.
(d) Kong Ming.
7. What kind of boats do Ye Chun suggest Gao use during his next attack on the bandits?
(a) Motor boats.
(b) Sail boats.
(c) Paddle boats.
(d) Row boats.
8. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) An un-named junior officer.
(d) An un-named chieftain.
9. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
(c) One Hundred and Eight.
(d) One Hundred.
10. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
(a) Those who do evil are rebels.
(b) A state has only one essential morality.
(c) Obliterate Song Jiang.
(d) Oppose not heaven's will.
11. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The nursemaid.
(b) The prefect's young son.
(c) The prefect's wife.
(d) The prison guards.
12. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Dai Zong.
(d) Song Jiang.
13. How does Wu Yong suggest to Song Jiang that they take Hangzhou?
(a) By force.
(b) By direct confrontation.
(c) By guile.
(d) With patience.
14. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Barbed lances.
(b) Semi-automatic guns.
(c) Bear traps.
(d) Fiery arrows.
15. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) A temple on Mount Taishan.
(b) The Eastern Capital.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Precious Pearl Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
2. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
3. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
4. How does Shi Qian get into the Northern Capital?
5. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)