|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
2. Why is Minister Lu told that Chen Guan has not come to see him in person?
(a) He did not want to make the trip.
(b) He has typhoid fever.
(c) He has been killed.
(d) He is afraid of Song's armies.
3. Who tries on Fang La's fine clothes?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Ruan the Seventh.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Ruan the Third.
4. How does Shi Qian get into the Northern Capital?
(a) He tunnels under the wall.
(b) He disguises himself as a beggar.
(c) He walks through the open gate.
(d) He climbs over the walls.
5. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
(a) Xi Bao.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Lu Junyi.
6. After the Liao forces are defeated, how many of the original chieftains remain?
(a) One Hundred.
(b) One Hundred and Eight.
7. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Gao Qui.
(b) Li Shishi.
(c) Premeir Cai.
(d) Captain Li.
8. Which of his chieftains is Song Jiang forced to kill as punishment?
(a) An un-named junior officer.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) An un-named chieftain.
9. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
(a) The Nine-Unit Octagon.
(b) Four Elephants.
(c) The Great Monad and Three Powers.
(d) Revolving Octagon.
10. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
(a) His sandals.
(b) His robe and cockade.
(c) His rooster.
(d) His weapon.
11. What does Zheng use to kill Ten Feet of Steele?
(a) Her own sword.
(b) A brick.
(c) A lance.
(d) An arrow.
12. What color is not used by the Liao army in their battle with Song's forces?
(d) All are used.
13. Why does an emissary come to visit Song Jiang just before the troops attack Hangzhou?
(a) To tell them more troops are coming.
(b) To tell them to stop the attack.
(c) To take Dr. An to the emperor.
(d) To tell them of their new rank in the empire.
14. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) An axe.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A pine sapling.
(d) A stone.
15. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
(a) To start a fire.
(b) Not to move.
(c) To attack.
(d) To come to his aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
2. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
3. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
4. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
5. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)