|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
(c) Bows and arrows.
2. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
(a) She was sliced to death.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was exiled.
(d) She was tattooed.
3. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) The women of the village.
(b) Liu Gao's family.
(c) The monks.
(d) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
4. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Sun the Witch.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Shi En.
5. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) A week's wages.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(d) Their lives.
6. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
(a) Burn incense there.
(b) Say prayers there.
(c) Burn paper money there.
(d) Repair the temple.
7. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
(a) The Waguan Monastery.
(b) The Great Xiangguo Monastery.
(c) The Mount Wutai Monastery.
(d) The Eastern Capital Monastery.
8. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He has him sent to a monastery.
(b) He encourages him to join the bandits.
(c) He pleads his case before a judge.
(d) He hides him in his home.
9. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
(a) Jade Screen Mountain.
(b) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(c) Pan Pavilion.
(d) Liangshan Marsh.
10. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) Golden Lotus kills him.
(b) Wu Song kills him.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He gets a lover.
11. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) His wife.
(b) A Taoist priest.
(c) A buddhist priest.
(d) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
12. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(d) Too many to count.
13. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
(a) He does not like Song Jiang.
(b) He is offended by Song Jiang.
(c) He is out of town.
(d) He is ill in bed.
14. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(b) Yang Xiong.
(c) Master Pan.
(d) The prefect.
15. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
(a) Jiang the Gate Guard Giant.
(b) Shi En.
(c) Commandant Zhang.
(d) General Zhang.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
2. What does Wu Song kill?
3. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
4. What does Shi Xiu show Clever Cloud?
5. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)