|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
2. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
(a) Loses it gambling.
(b) Loses it on the street.
(c) Puts it in the bank.
(d) Redeems his ingot.
3. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
4. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
(a) Out of China.
(b) To Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Back to prison.
(d) To master Gao.
5. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
(a) The third anniversary of his daughter's death.
(b) The marriage of his daughter to Pei Ruhai.
(c) The second anniversary of Wang the Scribe's death.
(d) The second anniversary of Master Pan's business.
6. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Wu Dynasty.
(b) The Song Dynasty.
(c) The Whang Dynasty.
(d) The Chong Dynasty.
7. How many men were killed when the Liangshan Marsh bandits raided Jiangzhou?
(a) More than 5,000.
(b) More than 50.
(c) More than 500.
(d) More than 3,500.
8. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
(a) Pan Pavilion.
(b) Jade Screen Mountain.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
9. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Good weapons.
(b) Four hundred horses.
(c) Twenty strings of cash.
(d) Liu Gao's wife.
10. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
(a) She was exiled.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was tattooed.
(d) She was sliced to death.
11. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
(a) Wu Yong.
(b) Chao Gai.
(c) Chao Lui.
(d) Wang the third.
12. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he wants to march at night.
(b) Because he won't let them rest.
(c) Because he is going the wrong way.
(d) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
13. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
14. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
(a) She poisons him.
(b) She stays to make sure he doesn't leave.
(c) She locks the door from the outside.
(d) She chains him up.
15. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Zhu Fu.
(c) Lu da.
(d) Zhu Gui.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
2. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
3. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
4. What does Sun Li offer as a gift for being allowed to join the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
5. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)