|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
(a) A traveling partner.
(b) A new rosary.
(c) A new pilgrim's robe.
(d) A new set of knives.
2. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Chases the merchants.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Kills his stewards.
3. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Lord Chai.
(b) Wu Song.
(d) Chao Gai.
4. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) Yang Xiong.
(c) The prefect.
(d) Master Pan.
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A harbor.
(b) A wine shop.
(c) A prison.
(d) A monastery.
6. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
(a) The Zhu Family Inn.
(b) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(c) Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(d) The Xio Family Inn.
7. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Wu the Elder.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Golden Lotus.
8. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) The women of the village.
(b) The monks.
(c) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(d) Liu Gao's family.
9. What food makes Song Jiang sick?
(a) The beef.
(b) The pork.
(c) The mutton.
(d) The fresh fish.
10. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The home of Hua Rong.
(b) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(c) The manor of Chai Jin.
(d) Squire Kong's manor.
11. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Wang Jin.
(b) Prince Duan.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Wang Sheng.
12. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Four hundred horses.
(b) Liu Gao's wife.
(c) Good weapons.
(d) Twenty strings of cash.
13. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
(a) A better horse.
(b) To kill Liu Gao's wife.
(c) To keep Liu Gao's wife as his own.
(d) A higher seat in the stronghold.
14. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Go see his father.
(b) Sacrifice to his god.
(c) Turn himself in.
(d) Go see his brother.
15. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The brand.
(b) The golden print.
(c) The silver star.
(d) The mark of the beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
2. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
3. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
4. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
5. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)