|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
(a) If the wife has the body cremated.
(b) If the wife leaves the body unburied until Wu Song comes home.
(c) If the wife starts dating another man.
(d) If the wife buries the body.
2. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
(a) Great Xiangguo.
(b) Wild Boar.
(d) Precious Pearl.
3. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Burns down his manor.
(b) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
(c) Incriminates himself.
(d) Kills his best friend.
4. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
(a) Two Dragon Mountain.
(b) Clear Winds Mountain.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
5. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
(a) He is offended by Song Jiang.
(b) He is out of town.
(c) He does not like Song Jiang.
(d) He is ill in bed.
6. What is not one condition that Song Jiang tells Li Kui to follow if he wants to go after his mother?
(a) Li Kui is to go alone.
(b) Li Kui is to leave his battle axes.
(c) Li Kui is not to drink during the trip.
(d) Li Kui is to stay with his traveling companions.
7. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Two catties.
(c) Ten catties.
(d) Fifteen pounds.
8. What is Song Jiang's job in the Jiangzhou prison?
9. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 800 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 120 years.
10. What was the amount of the gift that Song's prison superintendent expected?
(a) Five pieces of silver.
(b) Five ounces of silver.
(c) Five strings of cash.
(d) Five ounces of gold.
11. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The brand.
(b) The mark of the beast.
(c) The silver star.
(d) The golden print.
12. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(a) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
(b) His ancestral sword.
(c) Gold dishes.
13. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A wine shop.
(c) A harbor.
(d) A prison.
14. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
(a) The ones with lanterns.
(b) The broad ones.
(c) The crooked ones.
(d) The ones with white poplars.
15. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
2. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
3. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
4. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
5. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)