|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
(a) Out of China.
(b) To Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Back to prison.
(d) To master Gao.
2. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
(a) He does not like Song Jiang.
(b) He is ill in bed.
(c) He is out of town.
(d) He is offended by Song Jiang.
3. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Wang Sheng.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Prince Duan.
(d) Wang Jin.
4. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
(a) To join the Clear River Mountain bandits.
(b) To visit the prefect.
(c) To Liangshan Marsh.
(d) To see the magistrate.
5. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
(c) Dog meat.
(d) Former customers.
6. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
(a) The crooked ones.
(b) The ones with lanterns.
(c) The broad ones.
(d) The ones with white poplars.
7. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A wine shop.
(b) A prison.
(c) A harbor.
(d) A monastery.
8. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
9. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Chases the merchants.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Kills his stewards.
10. How many of the soldiers survive the attack on Liangshan Marsh?
(a) More than half.
11. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(a) Arms instructor.
12. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
(a) Three Heavenly Books.
(b) An enchanted sword.
(c) A magic potion.
(d) A scepter.
13. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Has him imprisoned.
(b) Offers him a reward.
(c) Gives him more officers.
(d) Has him tattooed.
14. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
(a) Ten Feet of Steele.
(b) Ou Peng.
(c) Flea on a Drum.
(d) Zhu the Dragon.
15. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
(a) Pan Pavilion.
(b) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(c) Jade Screen Mountain.
(d) Liangshan Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
2. What happens to Wu the Elder?
3. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
4. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
5. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)