|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were killed when the Liangshan Marsh bandits raided Jiangzhou?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 3,500.
(c) More than 5,000.
(d) More than 500.
2. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Four hundred horses.
(b) Good weapons.
(c) Twenty strings of cash.
(d) Liu Gao's wife.
3. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
4. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Song Wan.
(c) Lin Chong.
(d) Wu Yong.
5. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The brand.
(b) The golden print.
(c) The mark of the beast.
(d) The silver star.
6. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
(a) To Liangshan Marsh.
(b) To master Gao.
(c) Out of China.
(d) Back to prison.
7. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
(a) Tang the Ox.
(b) Chao Gai.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Mistress Yan.
8. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Ferocious Giant.
(b) Lumbering Ogre.
(c) Recklessly Rash.
(d) Devil Incarnate.
9. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
(a) A better horse.
(b) A higher seat in the stronghold.
(c) To keep Liu Gao's wife as his own.
(d) To kill Liu Gao's wife.
10. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
(a) A tunic.
(b) A gold bar.
(c) A rooster.
(d) Someone's shoes.
11. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) The robbers recognize him.
(b) He shows a secret sign.
(c) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(d) He tells them who he is.
12. How many demons are locked in the Suppression of Demons Hall?
13. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) He gets a lover.
(b) He runs away.
(c) Wu Song kills him.
(d) Golden Lotus kills him.
14. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
(b) Prison time.
(d) They are exiled.
15. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
(a) The East Capitol.
(b) Liangshan Marsh.
(c) They turn themselves in.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
2. During what dynasty was this novel written?
3. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
4. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
5. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)