|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
(b) Bows and arrows.
2. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
3. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
(a) Chao Gai's Manor.
(b) Squire Mu's Manor.
(c) To the Jingzhou Prison.
(d) The Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
4. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) A willow tree.
(b) A daisy.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A corn stalk.
5. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(c) Too many to count.
6. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
(a) He tells his brother.
(b) He threatens to hit her.
(c) He gives in to her advancements.
(d) He plays along.
7. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
(a) Redeems his ingot.
(b) Loses it gambling.
(c) Puts it in the bank.
(d) Loses it on the street.
8. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Sun Li.
(c) Luan Tingyu.
(d) Li Kui.
9. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his friend.
(b) As his father.
(c) As his brother.
(d) As his uncle.
10. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
11. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Wang Sheng.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Wang Jin.
(d) Prince Duan.
12. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
(a) To thank him.
(b) To ask him to join the bandits.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To tell him where Chao is hiding.
13. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Twenty strings of cash.
(b) Good weapons.
(c) Liu Gao's wife.
(d) Four hundred horses.
14. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Turn himself in.
(b) Sacrifice to his god.
(c) Go see his brother.
(d) Go see his father.
15. What does Dai Zong tie to his legs to travel so quickly?
(a) Pictures of gods.
(c) Hot peppers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one condition that Song Jiang tells Li Kui to follow if he wants to go after his mother?
2. How many demons are locked in the Suppression of Demons Hall?
3. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
4. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
5. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)