|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
(a) The broad ones.
(b) The ones with lanterns.
(c) The crooked ones.
(d) The ones with white poplars.
2. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
(a) Guarding treasure.
(b) Working in the vegetable garden.
(c) Pulling up trees.
(d) Burning incense.
3. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(d) Arms instructor.
4. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
(a) Three Heavenly Books.
(b) A magic potion.
(c) A scepter.
(d) An enchanted sword.
5. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Has him tattooed.
(b) Offers him a reward.
(c) Has him imprisoned.
(d) Gives him more officers.
6. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Pan Pavilion.
(c) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(d) Jade Screen Mountain.
7. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
8. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
9. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Robbing her.
(b) Seducing her.
(c) Rescuing her.
(d) Kidnapping her.
10. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
(a) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(b) Clear Winds Mountain.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Two Dragon Mountain.
11. Under what pretense does Wu Song lure the neighbors into his brother's home to witness Golden Lotus' confession?
(a) The pretense of thanking them for their troubles.
(b) The pretense of celebrating his return.
(c) The pretense of honoring Wu the Elder.
(d) The pretense of honoring Golden Lotus.
12. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A temple of white stone.
(b) A pagoda of white stone.
(c) A pagoda of black stone.
(d) A temple of black stone.
13. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
(a) Li Kui has eaten all of the fresh fish.
(b) The catch master has not come.
(c) There is no fresh fish.
(d) He wants to get rid of the old first.
14. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Wu Yong.
(b) Lin Chong.
(c) Song Wan.
(d) Chao Gai.
15. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
(a) Lin Chong makes a special trip to find Lu Da.
(b) Lin Chong sees Lu Da working with his staff.
(c) Lu Da and Lin Chong are related.
(d) Lu Da attacks Lin Chong's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
2. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
3. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
4. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
5. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)