|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(a) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
(c) Gold dishes.
(d) His ancestral sword.
2. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
(a) He does not like Song Jiang.
(b) He is out of town.
(c) He is ill in bed.
(d) He is offended by Song Jiang.
3. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
4. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
(a) They are exiled.
(c) Prison time.
5. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He has him sent to a monastery.
(b) He pleads his case before a judge.
(c) He hides him in his home.
(d) He encourages him to join the bandits.
6. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Sacrifice to his god.
(b) Go see his brother.
(c) Go see his father.
(d) Turn himself in.
7. Who tells Wu the Elder about his wife's lover?
(a) Mistress Wang.
(b) Wu Song.
8. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
(a) He hasn't been to see her.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) He didn't bring her a gift.
(d) He has a girlfriend.
9. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Devil Incarnate.
(b) Recklessly Rash.
(c) Lumbering Ogre.
(d) Ferocious Giant.
10. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
11. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
12. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
(b) Pock marked.
13. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
(b) Dog meat.
(d) Former customers.
14. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The brand.
(b) The silver star.
(c) The golden print.
(d) The mark of the beast.
15. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
(a) He threatens to hit her.
(b) He gives in to her advancements.
(c) He tells his brother.
(d) He plays along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Song and Dai from being killed?
2. What do the boys in the temple call Song Jiang?
3. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
4. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
5. What does Dai Zong tie to his legs to travel so quickly?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)