|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
2. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
3. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) His wife.
(b) A Taoist priest.
(c) A buddhist priest.
(d) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
4. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
(a) To Liangshan Marsh.
(b) To visit the prefect.
(c) To see the magistrate.
(d) To join the Clear River Mountain bandits.
5. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
(a) A cowherd.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
6. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Seducing her.
(b) Rescuing her.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Robbing her.
7. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(b) Too many to count.
8. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
(a) Burn paper money there.
(b) Burn incense there.
(c) Say prayers there.
(d) Repair the temple.
9. Under what pretense does Wu Song lure the neighbors into his brother's home to witness Golden Lotus' confession?
(a) The pretense of honoring Wu the Elder.
(b) The pretense of honoring Golden Lotus.
(c) The pretense of celebrating his return.
(d) The pretense of thanking them for their troubles.
10. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Go see his brother.
(b) Sacrifice to his god.
(c) Turn himself in.
(d) Go see his father.
11. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Huang Wenbing.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Prefect Cai.
(d) Lu Da.
12. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(b) The robbers recognize him.
(c) He shows a secret sign.
(d) He tells them who he is.
13. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Heart medicine.
(b) Blood pressure medicine.
(c) Stomach medicine.
(d) Nerve medicine.
14. Who saves Song and Dai from being killed?
(a) The Liangshan Marsh bandits.
(b) The prefect.
(c) The governor.
(d) The Precious Pearl bandits.
15. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
(a) General Zhang.
(b) Commandant Zhang.
(c) Shi En.
(d) Jiang the Gate Guard Giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
2. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
3. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
4. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
5. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)