|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not one condition that Song Jiang tells Li Kui to follow if he wants to go after his mother?
(a) Li Kui is to stay with his traveling companions.
(b) Li Kui is to leave his battle axes.
(c) Li Kui is to go alone.
(d) Li Kui is not to drink during the trip.
2. Who saves Song and Dai from being killed?
(a) The governor.
(b) The prefect.
(c) The Precious Pearl bandits.
(d) The Liangshan Marsh bandits.
3. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
(a) He goes back to prison.
(b) He is captured by Marshal Gao.
(c) He is given a pardon.
(d) He is captured by vassals.
4. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
(a) Flea on a Drum.
(b) Ou Peng.
(c) Zhu the Dragon.
(d) Ten Feet of Steele.
5. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Sun the Witch.
(c) Shi En.
(d) Chao Gai.
6. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(c) Too many to count.
7. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) The monks.
(b) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(c) Liu Gao's family.
(d) The women of the village.
8. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
(a) A new set of knives.
(b) A traveling partner.
(c) A new pilgrim's robe.
(d) A new rosary.
9. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
(a) The people have revolted against Shi En.
(b) Shi En has built another tavern.
(c) Jiang has taken over the area again.
(d) A monastery has been built there.
10. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Young master Gao.
(c) Her maidservants.
(d) The monks.
11. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(a) Arms instructor.
12. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) Wu Song.
(b) An unnamed escort.
(c) Hua Rong.
(d) Lu Da.
13. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
(a) To buy fish.
(b) To buy a boat.
(c) To buy beef.
(d) To get a teaching job.
14. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Prefect Cai.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Huang Wenbing.
(d) Lu Da.
15. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Lumbering Ogre.
(b) Devil Incarnate.
(c) Recklessly Rash.
(d) Ferocious Giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
2. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
3. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
4. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)