|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be buried.
(b) That it be buried at sea.
(c) That it be dropped in a well.
(d) That it be cremated.
2. How many men were killed when the Liangshan Marsh bandits raided Jiangzhou?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 5,000.
(c) More than 500.
(d) More than 3,500.
3. Why does Gongsun Sheng leave the bandits?
(a) To go after supplies.
(b) To take care of his father.
(c) He is angry with Chao Gai.
(d) To take care of his mother.
4. What do the boys in the temple call Song Jiang?
(a) The Star Lord.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) The Mystic King.
(d) The Moon God.
5. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Song Wan.
(c) Wu Yong.
(d) Lin Chong.
6. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(b) The monks.
(c) Liu Gao's family.
(d) The women of the village.
7. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
(a) He plays along.
(b) He gives in to her advancements.
(c) He tells his brother.
(d) He threatens to hit her.
8. What is Song Jiang's job in the Jiangzhou prison?
9. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
(a) Her maidservants.
(b) Young master Gao.
(c) The monks.
(d) Lu Da.
10. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
(a) He asks him to have all the head toughs in Happy Grove to apologize to Shi En.
(b) He asks him to be a servant to Shi En.
(c) He asks him not to return to Happy Grove.
(d) He asks him to leave Happy Grove.
11. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
12. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Sun the Witch.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Shi En.
13. What does Dai Zong tie to his legs to travel so quickly?
(a) Pictures of gods.
(c) Hot peppers.
14. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) Those who have committed capital crimes.
(b) Those of noble birth.
(c) Widows and orphans.
(d) People with a clean past.
15. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
(a) If the wife starts dating another man.
(b) If the wife leaves the body unburied until Wu Song comes home.
(c) If the wife has the body cremated.
(d) If the wife buries the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
2. Who put the poison in the wine?
3. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
4. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)