|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
(a) Flea on a Drum.
(b) Zhu the Dragon.
(c) Ten Feet of Steele.
(d) Ou Peng.
2. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
(a) Burning incense.
(b) Pulling up trees.
(c) Working in the vegetable garden.
(d) Guarding treasure.
4. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The brand.
(b) The silver star.
(c) The golden print.
(d) The mark of the beast.
5. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) An unnamed escort.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Hua Rong.
6. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
(a) The second anniversary of Wang the Scribe's death.
(b) The marriage of his daughter to Pei Ruhai.
(c) The third anniversary of his daughter's death.
(d) The second anniversary of Master Pan's business.
7. Who tells Wu the Elder about his wife's lover?
(a) Wu Song.
(c) Mistress Wang.
8. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
9. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
(b) Burns down his manor.
(c) Incriminates himself.
(d) Kills his best friend.
10. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
(a) Redeems his ingot.
(b) Loses it on the street.
(c) Puts it in the bank.
(d) Loses it gambling.
11. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Gives him more officers.
(b) Has him tattooed.
(c) Has him imprisoned.
(d) Offers him a reward.
12. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
(a) Her maidservants.
(b) Young master Gao.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) The monks.
13. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Huang Wenbing.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Prefect Cai.
14. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
(a) On the road.
(b) In prison.
(c) At Lin Chong's home.
(d) At Chai Jin's manor.
15. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Seducing her.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Rescuing her.
(d) Robbing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
2. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
3. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
4. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)