|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
2. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
(a) He gave money to a medicine man.
(b) He didn't have any money.
(c) They don't know him.
(d) He joined the bandits.
3. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) Those who have committed capital crimes.
(b) Widows and orphans.
(c) Those of noble birth.
(d) People with a clean past.
4. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 120 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 800 years.
(d) 40 years.
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A wine shop.
(c) A harbor.
(d) A prison.
6. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
(a) The Waguan Monastery.
(b) The Great Xiangguo Monastery.
(c) The Eastern Capital Monastery.
(d) The Mount Wutai Monastery.
7. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Incriminates himself.
(b) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
(c) Kills his best friend.
(d) Burns down his manor.
8. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
(a) Great Xiangguo.
(c) Wild Boar.
(d) Precious Pearl.
9. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Wang the third.
(c) Wu Yong.
(d) Chao Lui.
10. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
(a) A new set of knives.
(b) A new pilgrim's robe.
(c) A traveling partner.
(d) A new rosary.
11. What do the boys in the temple call Song Jiang?
(a) The Moon God.
(b) The Star Lord.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) The Mystic King.
12. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) The monks.
(b) The women of the village.
(c) Liu Gao's family.
(d) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
13. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
(a) Say prayers there.
(b) Repair the temple.
(c) Burn paper money there.
(d) Burn incense there.
14. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Wu Dynasty.
(b) The Chong Dynasty.
(c) The Whang Dynasty.
(d) The Song Dynasty.
15. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
(a) At Chai Jin's manor.
(b) At Lin Chong's home.
(c) On the road.
(d) In prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
2. How many of the soldiers survive the attack on Liangshan Marsh?
3. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
4. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
5. Under what pretense does Wu Song lure the neighbors into his brother's home to witness Golden Lotus' confession?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)