|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Zhu Fu.
(b) Chao Gai.
(c) Zhu Gui.
(d) Lu da.
2. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
(a) She chains him up.
(b) She stays to make sure he doesn't leave.
(c) She locks the door from the outside.
(d) She poisons him.
3. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
4. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
(a) He pays them off.
(b) It is not part of his punishment.
(c) They pretend he has been sick.
(d) They are scared of him.
5. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
(a) Two Dragon Mountain.
(b) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Clear Winds Mountain.
6. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
(a) To kill Liu Gao's wife.
(b) To keep Liu Gao's wife as his own.
(c) A higher seat in the stronghold.
(d) A better horse.
7. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) Master Pan.
(b) Yang Xiong.
(d) The prefect.
8. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
(a) A magic potion.
(b) A scepter.
(c) An enchanted sword.
(d) Three Heavenly Books.
9. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(b) Wu Song.
(c) Lord Chai.
(d) Chao Gai.
10. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A wine shop.
(b) A prison.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A harbor.
11. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) The women of the village.
(b) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(c) The monks.
(d) Liu Gao's family.
12. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
(a) He is ill in bed.
(b) He does not like Song Jiang.
(c) He is offended by Song Jiang.
(d) He is out of town.
13. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) He sees his brother's ghost.
(b) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(c) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(d) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
14. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
15. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
(a) Pock marked.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
2. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
3. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
4. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
5. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)