|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Lu da.
(c) Zhu Fu.
(d) Zhu Gui.
2. How many of the soldiers survive the attack on Liangshan Marsh?
(c) More than half.
3. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
(a) He is captured by vassals.
(b) He is captured by Marshal Gao.
(c) He goes back to prison.
(d) He is given a pardon.
4. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
(a) She was sliced to death.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was exiled.
(d) She was tattooed.
5. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
(a) Jiang the Gate Guard Giant.
(b) Shi En.
(c) General Zhang.
(d) Commandant Zhang.
6. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Fifteen pounds.
(c) Ten catties.
(d) Two catties.
7. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Has him imprisoned.
(b) Gives him more officers.
(c) Offers him a reward.
(d) Has him tattooed.
8. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) The East Capitol.
(c) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(d) They turn themselves in.
9. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
(b) Pock marked.
10. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
(a) Four-five hundred catties.
(b) Three-four hundred catties.
(c) Five-six hundred catties.
(d) Two-three hundred catties.
11. What does Shi Xiu show Clever Cloud?
(a) The clothes of Hai the preceptor and the friar.
(b) The hearts of the monk and the friar.
(c) A spear.
(d) A knife.
12. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
(a) He has a girlfriend.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) He didn't bring her a gift.
(d) He hasn't been to see her.
13. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Lumbering Ogre.
(b) Devil Incarnate.
(c) Recklessly Rash.
(d) Ferocious Giant.
14. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Squire Kong's manor.
(c) The home of Hua Rong.
(d) The manor of Chai Jin.
15. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 800 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 120 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
2. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
3. From where does Gao Qui's dislike for Wang Jin come?
4. What happens to Wu the Elder?
5. What does Wu Song kill?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)