|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Wang Jin.
(b) Wang Sheng.
(c) Prince Duan.
(d) Song Jiang.
2. Who tells Wu the Elder about his wife's lover?
(a) Wu Song.
(d) Mistress Wang.
3. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
(a) Song Jiang asks his brother to send him money.
(b) Song Jiang asks his brother to take care of their father.
(c) Song Jiang asks his brother to bring his father to come visit him.
(d) Song Jiang asks his brother to come visit him.
4. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
5. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
6. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Wu Dynasty.
(b) The Whang Dynasty.
(c) The Chong Dynasty.
(d) The Song Dynasty.
7. What do the boys in the temple call Song Jiang?
(a) The Star Lord.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) The Mystic King.
(d) The Moon God.
8. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A pagoda of white stone.
(b) A temple of white stone.
(c) A temple of black stone.
(d) A pagoda of black stone.
9. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A week's wages.
(d) Their lives.
10. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
(a) They are exiled.
(b) Prison time.
11. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
(a) Three-four hundred catties.
(b) Two-three hundred catties.
(c) Four-five hundred catties.
(d) Five-six hundred catties.
12. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Twenty strings of cash.
(b) Four hundred horses.
(c) Liu Gao's wife.
(d) Good weapons.
13. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Sun Li.
(c) Luan Tingyu.
(d) Li Kui.
14. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
(a) They turn themselves in.
(b) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) The East Capitol.
15. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Heart medicine.
(b) Stomach medicine.
(c) Blood pressure medicine.
(d) Nerve medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
2. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
3. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
4. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
5. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)