|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
2. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
(a) To master Gao.
(b) To Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Back to prison.
(d) Out of China.
3. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The brand.
(b) The mark of the beast.
(c) The silver star.
(d) The golden print.
4. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
(a) He threatens to hit her.
(b) He tells his brother.
(c) He gives in to her advancements.
(d) He plays along.
5. Who saves Song and Dai from being killed?
(a) The Liangshan Marsh bandits.
(b) The governor.
(c) The prefect.
(d) The Precious Pearl bandits.
6. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(b) The women of the village.
(c) Liu Gao's family.
(d) The monks.
7. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
(a) Mistress Yan.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Tang the Ox.
8. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Pan Pavilion.
(c) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(d) Jade Screen Mountain.
9. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
10. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Offers him a reward.
(b) Has him imprisoned.
(c) Gives him more officers.
(d) Has him tattooed.
11. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
(d) Bows and arrows.
12. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
(a) At Lin Chong's home.
(b) At Chai Jin's manor.
(c) On the road.
(d) In prison.
13. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
(b) Because he is going the wrong way.
(c) Because he wants to march at night.
(d) Because he won't let them rest.
14. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
(a) He asks him not to return to Happy Grove.
(b) He asks him to leave Happy Grove.
(c) He asks him to have all the head toughs in Happy Grove to apologize to Shi En.
(d) He asks him to be a servant to Shi En.
15. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
(a) He didn't have any money.
(b) He gave money to a medicine man.
(c) He joined the bandits.
(d) They don't know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
2. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
3. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
4. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
5. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)