|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
(a) Lu Da and Lin Chong are related.
(b) Lin Chong sees Lu Da working with his staff.
(c) Lu Da attacks Lin Chong's wife.
(d) Lin Chong makes a special trip to find Lu Da.
2. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
(a) The marriage of his daughter to Pei Ruhai.
(b) The third anniversary of his daughter's death.
(c) The second anniversary of Master Pan's business.
(d) The second anniversary of Wang the Scribe's death.
3. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
(a) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(b) The Xio Family Inn.
(c) Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(d) The Zhu Family Inn.
4. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
(a) Five-six hundred catties.
(b) Four-five hundred catties.
(c) Two-three hundred catties.
(d) Three-four hundred catties.
5. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
(a) To master Gao.
(b) Out of China.
(c) Back to prison.
(d) To Liangshan Marsh.
6. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A gold bar.
(c) Someone's shoes.
(d) A tunic.
7. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
(a) To get a teaching job.
(b) To buy beef.
(c) To buy fish.
(d) To buy a boat.
8. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he is going the wrong way.
(b) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
(c) Because he wants to march at night.
(d) Because he won't let them rest.
9. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Tang the Ox.
(d) Mistress Yan.
10. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He pleads his case before a judge.
(b) He hides him in his home.
(c) He encourages him to join the bandits.
(d) He has him sent to a monastery.
11. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Kills his stewards.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Chases the merchants.
12. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
(a) One time.
(b) They are never successful.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
13. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) He gets a lover.
(b) He runs away.
(c) Golden Lotus kills him.
(d) Wu Song kills him.
14. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
(a) He gave money to a medicine man.
(b) They don't know him.
(c) He didn't have any money.
(d) He joined the bandits.
15. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(b) Their lives.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A week's wages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
2. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
3. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
4. During what dynasty was this novel written?
5. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)