|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
(a) She chains him up.
(b) She poisons him.
(c) She stays to make sure he doesn't leave.
(d) She locks the door from the outside.
2. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
(a) Out of China.
(b) To master Gao.
(c) To Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Back to prison.
3. How many of the soldiers survive the attack on Liangshan Marsh?
(d) More than half.
4. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) Master Pan.
(b) The prefect.
(d) Yang Xiong.
5. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
6. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) He gets a lover.
(b) Wu Song kills him.
(c) He runs away.
(d) Golden Lotus kills him.
7. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
(a) Li Kui has eaten all of the fresh fish.
(b) He wants to get rid of the old first.
(c) The catch master has not come.
(d) There is no fresh fish.
8. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
(a) Zhang San.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Whang Song.
9. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
(a) A traveling partner.
(b) A new set of knives.
(c) A new rosary.
(d) A new pilgrim's robe.
10. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Chases the merchants.
(c) Kills his stewards.
(d) Kills himself.
11. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The manor of Chai Jin.
(b) The home of Hua Rong.
(c) Squire Kong's manor.
(d) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
12. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Rescuing her.
(b) Robbing her.
(c) Seducing her.
(d) Kidnapping her.
13. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
(b) Because he wants to march at night.
(c) Because he won't let them rest.
(d) Because he is going the wrong way.
14. How many men were killed when the Liangshan Marsh bandits raided Jiangzhou?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 5,000.
(c) More than 500.
(d) More than 3,500.
15. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Zhu Fu.
(b) Chao Gai.
(c) Lu da.
(d) Zhu Gui.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
2. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
3. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
4. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
5. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)