Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-5
1. What does the old man tell the infant Ren Zong that makes him stop crying?
2. What happens to Wang Jin when he doesn't go to pay his respects to Gao Qui?
3. What does Lu Da tell the waiter at the Pan family tavern to do?
4. Why does Lu Da kill Zheng?
Short Essay Question - Chapters 6-10
5. How does Lu Da finally get food when he is at the Waguan Monastery?
6. Describe Lu Da's staff.
This section contains 947 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)