|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
(a) To get a teaching job.
(b) To buy a boat.
(c) To buy fish.
(d) To buy beef.
2. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(c) Lord Chai's home.
(d) Happy Grove.
3. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
(a) Song Jiang asks his brother to come visit him.
(b) Song Jiang asks his brother to bring his father to come visit him.
(c) Song Jiang asks his brother to send him money.
(d) Song Jiang asks his brother to take care of their father.
4. Where is Lord Chai found?
(a) In a dry well.
(b) In a temple.
(c) He isn't found.
(d) In the prison.
5. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Wu Yong.
(b) Lin Chong.
(c) Song Wan.
(d) Chao Gai.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
2. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
3. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
4. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
5. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)