|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Shi Wengong.
(b) Guan Sheng.
(c) Yan Qing.
(d) Zeng Sheng.
2. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Yan Qing.
(b) Stumpy Tiger.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Li Kui.
3. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
4. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
(b) Precious Pearl.
(c) Wild Boar.
(d) Great Xiangguo.
5. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Heart medicine.
(b) Blood pressure medicine.
(c) Stomach medicine.
(d) Nerve medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
2. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
3. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
4. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
5. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)