|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
(a) Gongsun Sheng.
(b) Doctor An.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Lu Da.
2. When does Song Jiang choose to discuss the matter of amnesty with Ouyang?
(a) In the winter.
(b) In the spring.
(c) In the autumn.
(d) In the summer.
3. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
(a) Marshall Gao.
(b) The Mystic Queen.
(c) The ghost of Chao Gai.
(d) His father.
4. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
(a) Wu Yong.
(b) Chao Lui.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Wang the third.
5. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he is going the wrong way.
(b) Because he wants to march at night.
(c) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
(d) Because he won't let them rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
2. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
3. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
4. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
5. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)