|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He pleads his case before a judge.
(b) He encourages him to join the bandits.
(c) He hides him in his home.
(d) He has him sent to a monastery.
2. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) Cai Qing.
(c) Governor Liang.
(d) Cai Fu.
3. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) He runs away.
(b) Wu Song kills him.
(c) Golden Lotus kills him.
(d) He gets a lover.
4. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
(a) The people have revolted against Shi En.
(b) Shi En has built another tavern.
(c) Jiang has taken over the area again.
(d) A monastery has been built there.
5. What food makes Song Jiang sick?
(a) The mutton.
(b) The fresh fish.
(c) The beef.
(d) The pork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Minister Lu told that Chen Guan has not come to see him in person?
2. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
3. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
4. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
5. Why does Song become angry with Yan Qing?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)