|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) Governor Liang.
(c) Cai Qing.
(d) Cai Fu.
2. Under what pretense does Wu Song lure the neighbors into his brother's home to witness Golden Lotus' confession?
(a) The pretense of honoring Golden Lotus.
(b) The pretense of honoring Wu the Elder.
(c) The pretense of thanking them for their troubles.
(d) The pretense of celebrating his return.
3. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(b) Too many to count.
4. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(b) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(c) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(d) He sees his brother's ghost.
5. Under what does Shi Qian hide his equipment used to start the fire?
(a) Lanterns for sale.
(b) Ladies' hair ornaments.
(c) His cloak.
(d) A Taoist's robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
2. Who was not one of the chieftains killed during the battle at Runzhou?
3. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
4. What is Master Wang selling when he discovers the dead monk?
5. What position do the Song forces use that the Tartan general recognizes?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)