|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) He sees his brother's ghost.
(b) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(c) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(d) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
2. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
(a) She stays to make sure he doesn't leave.
(b) She poisons him.
(c) She chains him up.
(d) She locks the door from the outside.
3. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Shi Wengong.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Guan Sheng.
(d) Zeng Sheng.
4. Who put the poison in the wine?
(a) Wu Yong.
(b) Liu Tang.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Bai Sheng.
5. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(c) Arms instructor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
2. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
3. Who is captured by the Liangshan Marsh bandits during the battles in Chapter Fifty-five?
4. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
5. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)