|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Chao Lui.
(c) Wu Yong.
(d) Wang the third.
2. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
3. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
(a) Cai Qing.
(b) Cai Fu.
(c) Governor Liang.
(d) Marshal Gao.
4. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) A willow tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A corn stalk.
(d) A daisy.
5. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) The Eastern Capital.
(b) Precious Pearl Mountain.
(c) A temple on Mount Taishan.
(d) Liangshan Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
2. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
3. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
4. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
5. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)