|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A harbor.
(b) A prison.
(c) A wine shop.
(d) A monastery.
2. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Wu Dynasty.
(b) The Chong Dynasty.
(c) The Song Dynasty.
(d) The Whang Dynasty.
3. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
(a) Lu Junyi.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Xi Bao.
4. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) The Eastern Capital.
(c) A temple on Mount Taishan.
(d) Precious Pearl Mountain.
5. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Lin Chong.
(b) The abbot of Wutai.
(c) Marshal Gao.
(d) Li Kui.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
2. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
3. How many of the soldiers survive the attack on Liangshan Marsh?
4. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
5. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)