|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
(a) 700 - 900.
(b) 500 - 700.
(c) 100 - 200.
(d) 200 - 300.
2. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Burns down his manor.
(b) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
(c) Incriminates himself.
(d) Kills his best friend.
3. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Prince Duan.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Wang Jin.
(d) Wang Sheng.
4. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(a) Too many to count.
5. What does Sun Li offer as a gift for being allowed to join the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
(a) A plan for attacking the Zhu Village.
(b) Five hundred good fighting men and horses.
(c) Gold and silver ingots.
(d) Ten thousand stings of cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
2. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
3. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
4. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
5. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)