|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lu Da hope to be able to go and pay his respects?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) The abbot of Wutai.
(c) Marshal Gao.
(d) Lin Chong.
2. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
(a) There is no fresh fish.
(b) He wants to get rid of the old first.
(c) Li Kui has eaten all of the fresh fish.
(d) The catch master has not come.
3. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Sun the Witch.
(c) Shi En.
(d) Song Jiang.
4. How many men were killed when the Liangshan Marsh bandits raided Jiangzhou?
(a) More than 3,500.
(b) More than 50.
(c) More than 5,000.
(d) More than 500.
5. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
(a) To visit the prefect.
(b) To join the Clear River Mountain bandits.
(c) To see the magistrate.
(d) To Liangshan Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
2. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
3. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
4. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
5. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)