|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
(b) His wife.
(c) A buddhist priest.
(d) A Taoist priest.
2. How many chieftains are present at the Liangshan Marsh stronghold at the opening of Chapter Seventy-one?
3. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
(a) They pretend he has been sick.
(b) They are scared of him.
(c) He pays them off.
(d) It is not part of his punishment.
4. Why does Lei Heng kill Xiuying?
(a) Because she is mean to his mother.
(b) Because she makes fun of him.
(c) Because she has him arrested.
(d) Because she doesn't sing well.
5. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(b) The home of Hua Rong.
(c) The manor of Chai Jin.
(d) Squire Kong's manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
2. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
3. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
4. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
5. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)