|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shi Qian get into the Northern Capital?
(a) He climbs over the walls.
(b) He walks through the open gate.
(c) He disguises himself as a beggar.
(d) He tunnels under the wall.
2. Where does Lu Junyi decide to go to try to avoid his bad fortune?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Precious Pearl Mountain.
(c) A temple on Mount Taishan.
(d) The Eastern Capital.
3. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Recklessly Rash.
(b) Devil Incarnate.
(c) Lumbering Ogre.
(d) Ferocious Giant.
4. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
(a) The Zhu Family Inn.
(b) The Xio Family Inn.
(c) Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
5. What does Shi Xiu show Clever Cloud?
(a) The clothes of Hai the preceptor and the friar.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
(d) The hearts of the monk and the friar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
2. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
3. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
4. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
5. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)