|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
2. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
(a) The third.
(b) The seventh.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The first.
3. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) Liu Gao's family.
(b) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(c) The monks.
(d) The women of the village.
4. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The manor of Chai Jin.
(b) Squire Kong's manor.
(c) The home of Hua Rong.
(d) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
5. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Whang Song.
(c) Zhang San.
(d) Song Jiang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
2. Where is Lord Chai found?
3. What phrase in the second amnesty offer keeps the bandits from accepting this offer?
4. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
5. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)