|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Ten catties.
(c) Fifteen pounds.
(d) Two catties.
2. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Whang Song.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Zhang San.
3. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
4. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
(a) There is no fresh fish.
(b) Li Kui has eaten all of the fresh fish.
(c) The catch master has not come.
(d) He wants to get rid of the old first.
5. Where is Lord Chai found?
(a) In the prison.
(b) In a dry well.
(c) In a temple.
(d) He isn't found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
2. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
3. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
4. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
5. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)