|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(c) Too many to count.
2. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(b) He sees his brother's ghost.
(c) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(d) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
3. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
(a) Golden Lotus.
(b) Wu Song.
(c) Wu the Elder.
(d) Song Jiang.
4. What food makes Song Jiang sick?
(a) The fresh fish.
(b) The mutton.
(c) The beef.
(d) The pork.
5. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
(a) The broad ones.
(b) The ones with white poplars.
(c) The ones with lanterns.
(d) The crooked ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
2. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
3. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
4. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
5. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)