|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the Council of Military Affairs to prepare for battle with the bandits?
(a) Five days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
2. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Wu Dynasty.
(b) The Song Dynasty.
(c) The Chong Dynasty.
(d) The Whang Dynasty.
3. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(b) Gold dishes.
(c) His ancestral sword.
(d) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
4. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) He sees his brother's ghost.
(b) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(c) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(d) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
5. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
(a) He gave money to a medicine man.
(b) He joined the bandits.
(c) They don't know him.
(d) He didn't have any money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
2. How much of Tong Guan's army is killed during his attack on the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
3. What does Dai Zong tie to his legs to travel so quickly?
4. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
5. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)