|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be buried.
(b) That it be cremated.
(c) That it be buried at sea.
(d) That it be dropped in a well.
2. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
(a) He gave money to a medicine man.
(b) He joined the bandits.
(c) He didn't have any money.
(d) They don't know him.
3. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
(a) To thank him.
(b) To ask him to join the bandits.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To tell him where Chao is hiding.
4. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Go see his father.
(b) Turn himself in.
(c) Go see his brother.
(d) Sacrifice to his god.
5. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) People with a clean past.
(b) Widows and orphans.
(c) Those who have committed capital crimes.
(d) Those of noble birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
2. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
3. What is Master Wang selling when he discovers the dead monk?
4. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
5. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)