|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
(a) Chao Gai's Manor.
(b) Squire Mu's Manor.
(c) To the Jingzhou Prison.
(d) The Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
2. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He has him sent to a monastery.
(b) He encourages him to join the bandits.
(c) He hides him in his home.
(d) He pleads his case before a judge.
3. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Lord Chai.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Wu Song.
4. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
(a) Loses it on the street.
(b) Puts it in the bank.
(c) Loses it gambling.
(d) Redeems his ingot.
5. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
(a) The brand.
(b) The golden print.
(c) The silver star.
(d) The mark of the beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
2. For how many days is the lantern festival to be celebrated?
3. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
4. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
5. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)