|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
(a) He didn't have any money.
(b) He joined the bandits.
(c) He gave money to a medicine man.
(d) They don't know him.
2. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(b) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(c) He sees his brother's ghost.
(d) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
3. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Lu Junyi.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Xi Bao.
4. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) A Taoist priest.
(b) A buddhist priest.
(c) His wife.
(d) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
5. Why is Song Jiang not allowed to lead the attack on the Northern Capital?
(a) The bandits prefer to be led by Wu Yong.
(b) He is in prison.
(c) His wound has not yet healed.
(d) The bandits have kicked him out of their group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
2. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
3. What can Dai Zong not eat while traveling in his magic style?
4. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
5. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)