|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
(a) The Mount Wutai Monastery.
(b) The Waguan Monastery.
(c) The Great Xiangguo Monastery.
(d) The Eastern Capital Monastery.
2. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Golden Lotus.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Wu the Elder.
3. Who put the poison in the wine?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Liu Tang.
(c) Wu Yong.
(d) Bai Sheng.
4. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
(b) Great Xiangguo.
(c) Wild Boar.
(d) Precious Pearl.
5. Who takes a liking to Zhu Tong?
(a) The nursemaid.
(b) The prison guards.
(c) The prefect's wife.
(d) The prefect's young son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
2. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
3. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
4. What is Li Kui to do if Wu Yong shakes his head?
5. During what dynasty was this novel written?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)