|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
2. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be buried at sea.
(b) That it be dropped in a well.
(c) That it be buried.
(d) That it be cremated.
3. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
4. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
(a) To buy a boat.
(b) To buy fish.
(c) To buy beef.
(d) To get a teaching job.
5. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) Master Pan.
(b) The prefect.
(c) Yang Xiong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the amount of the gift that Song's prison superintendent expected?
2. Who steals Huyan's horse?
3. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
4. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
5. What does Zhu Tong demand be done before he will go to the Liangshan Marsh stronghold?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)