|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
(a) Squire Mu's Manor.
(b) Chao Gai's Manor.
(c) To the Jingzhou Prison.
(d) The Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
2. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Zhang San.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Whang Song.
3. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
(a) Liangshan Marsh.
(b) The East Capitol.
(c) They turn themselves in.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
4. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
(a) To buy a boat.
(b) To buy beef.
(c) To buy fish.
(d) To get a teaching job.
5. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Zhu Gui.
(b) Zhu Fu.
(c) Lu da.
(d) Chao Gai.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
2. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
3. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
4. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
5. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)