|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Song Jiang in his tent as he wonders how he will defeat the Northern Capital?
(a) Marshall Gao.
(b) His father.
(c) The ghost of Chao Gai.
(d) The Mystic Queen.
2. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Devil Incarnate.
(b) Ferocious Giant.
(c) Lumbering Ogre.
(d) Recklessly Rash.
3. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) A week's wages.
(c) Their lives.
(d) A bottle of wine.
4. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
(a) Two Dragon Mountain.
(b) Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(d) Clear Winds Mountain.
5. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The home of Hua Rong.
(b) The manor of Chai Jin.
(c) Squire Kong's manor.
(d) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
2. Why won't merchants sell to Song Jiang?
3. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
4. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
5. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)