|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
(a) Song Jiang asks his brother to send him money.
(b) Song Jiang asks his brother to come visit him.
(c) Song Jiang asks his brother to take care of their father.
(d) Song Jiang asks his brother to bring his father to come visit him.
2. Why does Gongsun Sheng leave the bandits?
(a) He is angry with Chao Gai.
(b) To take care of his father.
(c) To go after supplies.
(d) To take care of his mother.
3. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A temple of white stone.
(b) A pagoda of black stone.
(c) A pagoda of white stone.
(d) A temple of black stone.
4. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his father.
(b) As his friend.
(c) As his brother.
(d) As his uncle.
5. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
(a) A gold bar.
(b) A rooster.
(c) Someone's shoes.
(d) A tunic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
2. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
3. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
4. Who does Wu Yong pretend to be when he appears before Lu Junyi?
5. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)