|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Three months.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Huang Wenbing.
(d) Prefect Cai.
3. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The home of Hua Rong.
(b) Squire Kong's manor.
(c) The manor of Chai Jin.
(d) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
4. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) The robbers recognize him.
(b) He shows a secret sign.
(c) He tells them who he is.
(d) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
5. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Hua Rong.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) An unnamed escort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
2. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
3. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
4. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
5. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)