|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
(a) They are exiled.
(c) Prison time.
2. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(b) Gold dishes.
(c) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
(d) His ancestral sword.
3. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
(a) Wu the Elder.
(b) Wu Song.
(c) Golden Lotus.
(d) Song Jiang.
4. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two months.
5. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be buried at sea.
(b) That it be dropped in a well.
(c) That it be buried.
(d) That it be cremated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Song and Dai from being killed?
2. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
3. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
4. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
5. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)