|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
(a) A cowherd.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
2. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
(a) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(b) Clear Winds Mountain.
(c) Liangshan Marsh.
(d) Two Dragon Mountain.
3. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Huang Wenbing.
(b) Li Kui.
(c) Prefect Cai.
(d) Lu Da.
4. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 800 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 120 years.
5. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
2. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
3. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
4. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
5. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)