|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Lin Chong.
(b) Song Wan.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Wu Yong.
2. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(b) He shows a secret sign.
(c) The robbers recognize him.
(d) He tells them who he is.
3. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
(a) Wu Yong.
(b) Chao Gai.
(c) Wang the third.
(d) Chao Lui.
4. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(b) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(c) He sees his brother's ghost.
(d) The coroner tells him about the murder.
5. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Huang Wenbing.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Prefect Cai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
2. What is not one condition that Song Jiang tells Li Kui to follow if he wants to go after his mother?
3. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
4. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
5. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)