|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not one condition that Song Jiang tells Li Kui to follow if he wants to go after his mother?
(a) Li Kui is to go alone.
(b) Li Kui is not to drink during the trip.
(c) Li Kui is to stay with his traveling companions.
(d) Li Kui is to leave his battle axes.
2. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
3. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The manor of Chai Jin.
(b) Squire Kong's manor.
(c) The home of Hua Rong.
(d) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
4. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
(c) They are exiled.
(d) Prison time.
5. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
2. What was the amount of the gift that Song's prison superintendent expected?
3. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
4. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
5. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)