|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
2. What does Song Jiang ask of his brother?
(a) Song Jiang asks his brother to send him money.
(b) Song Jiang asks his brother to come visit him.
(c) Song Jiang asks his brother to bring his father to come visit him.
(d) Song Jiang asks his brother to take care of their father.
3. Why can the waiter at Pipa Pavilion not serve any fresh fish?
(a) He wants to get rid of the old first.
(b) Li Kui has eaten all of the fresh fish.
(c) There is no fresh fish.
(d) The catch master has not come.
4. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Young master Gao.
(c) Her maidservants.
(d) The monks.
5. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
(a) Burn paper money there.
(b) Say prayers there.
(c) Burn incense there.
(d) Repair the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
2. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
3. What happens to Li Kui's mother?
4. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
5. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)