|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Kidnapping her.
(b) Seducing her.
(c) Robbing her.
(d) Rescuing her.
2. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) He tells them who he is.
(b) He shows a secret sign.
(c) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(d) The robbers recognize him.
3. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
(a) To buy fish.
(b) To buy beef.
(c) To buy a boat.
(d) To get a teaching job.
4. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(c) Arms instructor.
5. Who put the poison in the wine?
(a) Liu Tang.
(b) Wu Yong.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Bai Sheng.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
2. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
3. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
4. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
5. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)