|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wu Song kill?
(a) A lion.
(b) A leopard.
(c) A snake.
(d) A tiger.
2. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) Hua Rong.
(b) Wu Song.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) An unnamed escort.
3. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Liu Gao's wife.
(b) Twenty strings of cash.
(c) Four hundred horses.
(d) Good weapons.
4. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
(a) Lu Da and Lin Chong are related.
(b) Lin Chong makes a special trip to find Lu Da.
(c) Lin Chong sees Lu Da working with his staff.
(d) Lu Da attacks Lin Chong's wife.
5. Why does Gongsun Sheng leave the bandits?
(a) To go after supplies.
(b) He is angry with Chao Gai.
(c) To take care of his mother.
(d) To take care of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
2. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
3. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
4. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
5. What do Song Jiang's guards say they owe him in Chapter Thirty-Six?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)