|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
2. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
3. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Ferocious Giant.
(b) Recklessly Rash.
(c) Lumbering Ogre.
(d) Devil Incarnate.
4. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
(a) Three-four hundred catties.
(b) Four-five hundred catties.
(c) Two-three hundred catties.
(d) Five-six hundred catties.
5. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) A corn stalk.
(b) A willow tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A daisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
2. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
3. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
4. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
5. To where does Zhang Qing suggest that Wu Song go to escape punishment for the murders he has committed?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)