|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
2. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) A buddhist priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
(d) A Taoist priest.
3. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A harbor.
(b) A prison.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A wine shop.
4. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
(a) A lion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A cowherd.
5. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To tell him where Chao is hiding.
(c) To thank him.
(d) To ask him to join the bandits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
2. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
3. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
4. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
5. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)