|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
2. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
(a) He is given a pardon.
(b) He is captured by vassals.
(c) He goes back to prison.
(d) He is captured by Marshal Gao.
3. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He encourages him to join the bandits.
(b) He has him sent to a monastery.
(c) He hides him in his home.
(d) He pleads his case before a judge.
4. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
5. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(b) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(c) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(d) He sees his brother's ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
2. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
3. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
4. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
5. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)