|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Rescuing her.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Seducing her.
(d) Robbing her.
2. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
(a) They pretend he has been sick.
(b) It is not part of his punishment.
(c) He pays them off.
(d) They are scared of him.
3. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Wu Song.
(d) Lord Chai.
4. Under what pretense does Wu Song lure the neighbors into his brother's home to witness Golden Lotus' confession?
(a) The pretense of honoring Golden Lotus.
(b) The pretense of honoring Wu the Elder.
(c) The pretense of thanking them for their troubles.
(d) The pretense of celebrating his return.
5. What name is given to Lu Da at the monastery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
2. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
3. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
4. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
5. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)