|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) He sees his brother's ghost.
(b) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(c) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(d) The coroner tells him about the murder.
2. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
(a) He asks him not to return to Happy Grove.
(b) He asks him to leave Happy Grove.
(c) He asks him to be a servant to Shi En.
(d) He asks him to have all the head toughs in Happy Grove to apologize to Shi En.
3. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
(a) Takes them to court.
(b) Kills them.
(c) Takes them as prisoners.
(d) Makes peace with them.
4. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A willow tree.
(c) A corn stalk.
(d) A daisy.
5. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
(a) It is not part of his punishment.
(b) They are scared of him.
(c) He pays them off.
(d) They pretend he has been sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
2. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
3. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
4. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
5. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)