|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
(a) He encourages him to join the bandits.
(b) He pleads his case before a judge.
(c) He hides him in his home.
(d) He has him sent to a monastery.
2. What does Stumpy Tiger want?
(a) A better horse.
(b) A higher seat in the stronghold.
(c) To keep Liu Gao's wife as his own.
(d) To kill Liu Gao's wife.
3. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
(a) Say prayers there.
(b) Burn paper money there.
(c) Burn incense there.
(d) Repair the temple.
4. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Chong Dynasty.
(b) The Whang Dynasty.
(c) The Song Dynasty.
(d) The Wu Dynasty.
5. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A daisy.
(c) A corn stalk.
(d) A willow tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
2. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
3. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
4. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
5. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)