|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
(a) Jiang the Gate Guard Giant.
(b) Commandant Zhang.
(c) General Zhang.
(d) Shi En.
2. What does Qin Ming offer as an entrance gift to the bandits?
(a) Four hundred horses.
(b) Good weapons.
(c) Liu Gao's wife.
(d) Twenty strings of cash.
3. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) A daisy.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A corn stalk.
(d) A willow tree.
4. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
(b) Wild Boar.
(c) Precious Pearl.
(d) Great Xiangguo.
5. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wu Song kill?
2. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
3. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
4. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
5. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)