|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lin Chong promise to do when he finds the ancient temple in Chapter Nine?
(a) Burn paper money there.
(b) Repair the temple.
(c) Burn incense there.
(d) Say prayers there.
2. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Chao Gai.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Lord Chai.
3. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) People with a clean past.
(b) Widows and orphans.
(c) Those of noble birth.
(d) Those who have committed capital crimes.
4. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
(a) Two-three hundred catties.
(b) Four-five hundred catties.
(c) Three-four hundred catties.
(d) Five-six hundred catties.
5. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Gives him more officers.
(b) Has him imprisoned.
(c) Offers him a reward.
(d) Has him tattooed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
2. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
3. Who does Wu Song meet on his way to the Precious Pearl Monastery?
4. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
5. What is Wang Jin's profession?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)