|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
(a) He is captured by vassals.
(b) He goes back to prison.
(c) He is given a pardon.
(d) He is captured by Marshal Gao.
2. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
(a) Jiang the Gate Guard Giant.
(b) Commandant Zhang.
(c) Shi En.
(d) General Zhang.
3. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
(a) Song Wan.
(b) Lin Chong.
(c) Wu Yong.
(d) Chao Gai.
4. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Squire Kong's manor.
(c) The manor of Chai Jin.
(d) The home of Hua Rong.
5. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(b) He shows a secret sign.
(c) He tells them who he is.
(d) The robbers recognize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
2. How many demons are locked in the Suppression of Demons Hall?
3. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
4. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
5. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)