|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31- 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
(a) He goes back to prison.
(b) He is captured by Marshal Gao.
(c) He is captured by vassals.
(d) He is given a pardon.
2. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
(a) In prison.
(b) At Chai Jin's manor.
(c) On the road.
(d) At Lin Chong's home.
3. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) A Taoist priest.
(b) His wife.
(c) A buddhist priest.
(d) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
4. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Prince Duan.
(b) Wang Sheng.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Wang Jin.
5. How much does the stone weigh that Wu Song picks up?
(a) Three-four hundred catties.
(b) Five-six hundred catties.
(c) Four-five hundred catties.
(d) Two-three hundred catties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a prisoner's tattoo called?
2. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
3. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
4. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
5. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)