|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his brother.
(b) As his uncle.
(c) As his friend.
(d) As his father.
2. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Fifteen pounds.
(b) Two catties.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Ten catties.
3. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Kills his best friend.
(b) Burns down his manor.
(c) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
(d) Incriminates himself.
4. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
5. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) Wu the Elder.
(c) Golden Lotus.
(d) Wu Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
2. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
3. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
4. Who causes trouble for Lin Chong's wife in the temple?
5. How does Old Jin save Lu Da?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)