|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
(a) To ask him to join the bandits.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To tell him where Chao is hiding.
(d) To thank him.
2. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Gives him more officers.
(b) Has him tattooed.
(c) Has him imprisoned.
(d) Offers him a reward.
3. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
(a) Tang the Ox.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Mistress Yan.
(d) Chao Gai.
4. What does Wu Song kill?
(a) A lion.
(b) A leopard.
(c) A snake.
(d) A tiger.
5. How much meat does Lu Da tell Zheng he wants to buy?
(a) Fifteen pounds.
(b) Ten catties.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) Two catties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
2. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
3. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
4. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
5. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)