|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11- 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
(a) Ferocious Giant.
(b) Devil Incarnate.
(c) Recklessly Rash.
(d) Lumbering Ogre.
2. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his uncle.
(b) As his brother.
(c) As his father.
(d) As his friend.
3. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
(a) He is captured by vassals.
(b) He is captured by Marshal Gao.
(c) He goes back to prison.
(d) He is given a pardon.
4. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A willow tree.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A corn stalk.
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A prison.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A harbor.
(d) A wine shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
2. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
3. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
4. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
5. Why does Lin Chong leave the shack at the depot?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)