|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11- 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
(a) At Chai Jin's manor.
(b) In prison.
(c) At Lin Chong's home.
(d) On the road.
2. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
(a) Takes them as prisoners.
(b) Takes them to court.
(c) Makes peace with them.
(d) Kills them.
3. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) A daisy.
(c) A willow tree.
(d) A corn stalk.
4. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
(a) Pulling up trees.
(b) Working in the vegetable garden.
(c) Burning incense.
(d) Guarding treasure.
5. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
(a) To Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Back to prison.
(c) Out of China.
(d) To master Gao.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what dynasty was this novel written?
2. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
3. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
4. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
5. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)