|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 76 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wu Song kill?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lion.
(c) A leopard.
(d) A tiger.
2. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) The prefect.
(b) Yang Xiong.
(c) Master Pan.
3. How many men were killed when the Liangshan Marsh bandits raided Jiangzhou?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 5,000.
(c) More than 3,500.
(d) More than 500.
4. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A prison.
(c) A wine shop.
(d) A harbor.
5. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
(b) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
2. Who becomes leader of Liangshan Marsh?
3. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
4. Who put the poison in the wine?
5. Where do the bandits of the Precious Pearl Monastery plan to go?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)