|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
(a) Squire Mu's Manor.
(b) The Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(c) Chao Gai's Manor.
(d) To the Jingzhou Prison.
2. How many times do Song Jiang and his forces attack the Zhu Family Village before they are successful?
(a) They are never successful.
(b) Three times.
(c) Two times.
(d) One time.
3. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
(b) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(c) He sees his brother's ghost.
(d) The coroner tells him about the murder.
4. What does the prefect do to encourage Ho Tao to find those who stole the birthday gifts?
(a) Offers him a reward.
(b) Has him imprisoned.
(c) Has him tattooed.
(d) Gives him more officers.
5. Who is the first person to read Song's poem?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Huang Wenbing.
(c) Lu Da.
(d) Prefect Cai.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
2. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
3. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
4. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
5. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)