|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Seducing her.
(b) Robbing her.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Rescuing her.
2. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
(a) Dai Zong.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Li Kui.
3. What word is inscribed on Dai Zong's flag?
4. What food makes Song Jiang sick?
(a) The pork.
(b) The mutton.
(c) The fresh fish.
(d) The beef.
5. Who was responsible for killing Chao Gai?
(a) Guan Sheng.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Shi Wengong.
(d) Zeng Sheng.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
2. Who caught Chao Gai's killer?
3. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
4. How does Lu Da come to meet Lin Chong?
5. With what sentence are Song Jiang and Dai Zong punished in Chapter Forty?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)