|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) Widows and orphans.
(b) Those who have committed capital crimes.
(c) Those of noble birth.
(d) People with a clean past.
2. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Chases the merchants.
(c) Kills his stewards.
(d) Kills himself.
3. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(c) Too many to count.
4. Who do the bandits decide to approach to help them get word to the emperor that they still want an amnesty?
(a) Premeir Cai.
(b) Captain Li.
(c) Li Shishi.
(d) Gao Qui.
5. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) Yang Xiong.
(b) Master Pan.
(c) The prefect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the emperor send with the third amnesty decree?
2. Who is sent from Liangshan Marsh to investigate the government troops' plans?
3. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
4. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
5. What does Sun Li offer as a gift for being allowed to join the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)