|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
(a) To thank him.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To ask him to join the bandits.
(d) To tell him where Chao is hiding.
2. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A temple of black stone.
(b) A pagoda of black stone.
(c) A temple of white stone.
(d) A pagoda of white stone.
3. What food makes Song Jiang sick?
(a) The fresh fish.
(b) The mutton.
(c) The pork.
(d) The beef.
4. Who put the poison in the wine?
(a) Bai Sheng.
(b) Liu Tang.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Wu Yong.
5. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The home of Hua Rong.
(b) The manor of Chai Jin.
(c) Squire Kong's manor.
(d) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
2. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
3. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
4. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
5. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)