|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
(a) Takes them as prisoners.
(b) Makes peace with them.
(c) Takes them to court.
(d) Kills them.
2. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
(a) The Waguan Monastery.
(b) The Mount Wutai Monastery.
(c) The Eastern Capital Monastery.
(d) The Great Xiangguo Monastery.
3. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
(d) Too many to count.
4. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) Those who have committed capital crimes.
(b) Widows and orphans.
(c) People with a clean past.
(d) Those of noble birth.
5. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his friend.
(b) As his father.
(c) As his uncle.
(d) As his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
2. What does Wu Song kill?
3. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
4. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
5. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)