|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
(a) The people have revolted against Shi En.
(b) Jiang has taken over the area again.
(c) Shi En has built another tavern.
(d) A monastery has been built there.
2. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his father.
(b) As his brother.
(c) As his uncle.
(d) As his friend.
3. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
(a) Jiang the Gate Guard Giant.
(b) Shi En.
(c) General Zhang.
(d) Commandant Zhang.
4. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A pagoda of black stone.
(b) A temple of white stone.
(c) A temple of black stone.
(d) A pagoda of white stone.
5. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
(b) Because he wants to march at night.
(c) Because he is going the wrong way.
(d) Because he won't let them rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wu Song kill?
2. To what monastery is Lu Da traveling in Chapter Six?
3. Where does Lin Chong meet Chai Jin?
4. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
5. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)