|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he wants to march at night.
(b) Because he won't let them rest.
(c) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
(d) Because he is going the wrong way.
2. How many of the soldiers survive the attack on Liangshan Marsh?
(a) More than half.
3. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
(a) If the wife leaves the body unburied until Wu Song comes home.
(b) If the wife has the body cremated.
(c) If the wife starts dating another man.
(d) If the wife buries the body.
4. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Blood pressure medicine.
(b) Stomach medicine.
(c) Heart medicine.
(d) Nerve medicine.
5. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A pagoda of white stone.
(b) A temple of white stone.
(c) A temple of black stone.
(d) A pagoda of black stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
2. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
3. What is in the dumplings served at the tavern near Mengzhou Hill Road?
4. Who tells Wu the Elder about his wife's lover?
5. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)