|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
(a) He asks him to be a servant to Shi En.
(b) He asks him to leave Happy Grove.
(c) He asks him not to return to Happy Grove.
(d) He asks him to have all the head toughs in Happy Grove to apologize to Shi En.
2. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
(a) Takes them as prisoners.
(b) Kills them.
(c) Makes peace with them.
(d) Takes them to court.
3. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
(a) She was tattooed.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was exiled.
(d) She was sliced to death.
4. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
(a) It is not part of his punishment.
(b) They pretend he has been sick.
(c) They are scared of him.
(d) He pays them off.
5. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Heart medicine.
(b) Stomach medicine.
(c) Blood pressure medicine.
(d) Nerve medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
2. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
3. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
4. What happens to Lin Chong at the end of ChapterTen?
5. What is Song Jiang's complexion like?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)