|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who put the poison in the wine?
(a) Bai Sheng.
(b) Wu Yong.
(c) Liu Tang.
(d) Chao Gai.
2. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) Those of noble birth.
(b) Those who have committed capital crimes.
(c) People with a clean past.
(d) Widows and orphans.
3. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be buried.
(b) That it be cremated.
(c) That it be buried at sea.
(d) That it be dropped in a well.
4. According to Lin Chong, what can't be forgiven?
5. What has happened in Happy Grove since Wu Song left?
(a) Jiang has taken over the area again.
(b) The people have revolted against Shi En.
(c) A monastery has been built there.
(d) Shi En has built another tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
2. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
3. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
4. Why do the prison guards not beat Wu Song?
5. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)