|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not something that Wu Song does not ask from Jiang?
(a) He asks him to leave Happy Grove.
(b) He asks him to have all the head toughs in Happy Grove to apologize to Shi En.
(c) He asks him to be a servant to Shi En.
(d) He asks him not to return to Happy Grove.
2. What happens to Wu the Elder?
(a) Wu Song kills him.
(b) He gets a lover.
(c) Golden Lotus kills him.
(d) He runs away.
3. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(b) Lord Chai.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Chao Gai.
4. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
(a) He tells his brother.
(b) He gives in to her advancements.
(c) He plays along.
(d) He threatens to hit her.
5. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
(a) A harbor.
(b) A wine shop.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
2. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
3. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
4. What does Lin Chong do to the two men who set him up?
5. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)