|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bowls of wine does Shi En estimate Wu Song will drink before reaching Happy Grove if he follows his "Don't pass one without having three" principal?
2. What are Chao Gai and his men disguised as?
3. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
(a) Chases the merchants.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kills his stewards.
(d) Kills himself.
4. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
(a) She was exiled.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was tattooed.
(d) She was sliced to death.
5. How does Inspector Ho's wife suggest he will know something is suspicious about Wu the Elder's death?
(a) If the wife starts dating another man.
(b) If the wife has the body cremated.
(c) If the wife buries the body.
(d) If the wife leaves the body unburied until Wu Song comes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
2. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
3. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
4. Who does Wu Song not swear that he will kill?
5. How many white spots does Yang Zhi have after the fight?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)