|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two months.
2. What does Wu Song kill?
(a) A snake.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) A leopard.
3. What was Mistress Wang's punishment for her part in Wu the Elder's murder?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was sliced to death.
(c) She was tattooed.
(d) She was exiled.
4. How many years in a row were the birthday gifts stolen?
5. What makes Wu Song believe that his brother might have been killed?
(a) He sees his brother's ghost.
(b) The coroner tells him about the murder.
(c) He is given an unsigned note telling him about the murder.
(d) Golden Lotus tells him that she murdered Wu the Elder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
2. What job is Lu Da given in the new monastery?
3. What is the entrance to Liangshan Marsh disguised as?
4. What monastery do Yang Zhi and Lu Da decide to try to overtake?
5. Where does Ho Qing say he has the robbers?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)