Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Wu Song gone on his journey?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
2. To what does Shi Qian set fire?
(a) Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(b) The Xio Family Inn.
(c) The Zhu Family Inn.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
3. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
(a) The third anniversary of his daughter's death.
(b) The marriage of his daughter to Pei Ruhai.
(c) The second anniversary of Wang the Scribe's death.
(d) The second anniversary of Master Pan's business.
4. Why do the men become angry with Yang Zhi?
(a) Because he plans to steal the gifts.
(b) Because he wants to march at night.
(c) Because he won't let them rest.
(d) Because he is going the wrong way.
5. Who is put in charge of Shi Xiu and Lu the Magnate when they are imprisoned in the Northern Capital?
(a) Cai Fu.
(b) Cai Qing.
(c) Governor Liang.
(d) Marshal Gao.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yang Zhi do when he learns the gifts are gone?
2. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
3. In Chapter Seven, what does Lu Da pull up by the roots?
4. Why does Liu Tang meet with Song Jiang?
5. What does Li Kui do with the money that Song Jiang gives him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)